Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] (6282 Views)

Wike: Jonathan will automatically loose the support of the SS if he joins APC / Northern Women Protest In Abuja, Demand Referendum For South-East To Choose / IPOB Rejects VP Slot For South-East, Insists On Referendum For Biafra’s Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by mocey: 4:03pm On Jul 25, 2021
24SEVEN:
Come to think of, what is really the interest of Ibos what other ethnicities want or don't want.

you see that man in the video is an ikewerre man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2t9E4j0_fc
Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by tutudesz: 4:05pm On Jul 25, 2021
mocey:

Answer his question and than answer my own on Osu system
Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by Thoh(m): 4:05pm On Jul 25, 2021
24SEVEN:

Did I mention Biafra to you. Or maybe you have issues with you eyes. I said Ijaws cannot decide for Ikwerres, same way they can't decide for Ogoni or Bini or Urhobo.

PANDEF is not know to Ikwerres. Ikwerres only Identify with Ogbakor Ikwerre. That is the organisation that can determine our collective direction.

If you quote me beyond this, then you have to explain what you mean.
Ijaws will never decide for any tribe...... Ijaw is not igbo that force identity on people.....
but note...pandef is not an Ijaw organisation.....
pandef represent niger delta as a whole.... INC and IYC are the Ijaw social cultural organisation...

1 Like

Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by Thoh(m): 4:08pm On Jul 25, 2021
mocey:

your comments are forcing people,you want me to post it again?
oga post it.... no tribe in niger delta will be part of biafra...

1 Like

Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by tutudesz: 4:08pm On Jul 25, 2021
mocey why are you always scared of answering my questions
Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by Canvass: 4:09pm On Jul 25, 2021
mocey:

it wont work,we are too divided already,i support an all igbo biafra

Okay ooo. I wish everyone in this ugly contraption the very best.
Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by Thoh(m): 4:10pm On Jul 25, 2021
tutudesz:

Niger Delta tribes are One, How far with the Osu systems
tell am my brother

1 Like

Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by tutudesz: 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2021
Thoh:
tell am my brother
He will start insulting me to avoid answering my questions on Osu system and why Ojukwu escaping

1 Like

Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by Thoh(m): 4:12pm On Jul 25, 2021
mocey:

niger delta tribes are not one if they are y did ijaws killed pregnant itesekiri women and kids?
why saying this? please stop this....
Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by tutudesz: 4:17pm On Jul 25, 2021
mocey has abandon this thread and he will not be coming back grin
He is a coward, that can't answer why the Osu system is still in existence and Why Ojukwu abandon Millions of Igbos to die during the civil

Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by 24SEVEN: 4:17pm On Jul 25, 2021
mocey:

nobody cares about what you want,we are saying dont try and block our freedom like you did in 1967,watch the video,2 tribes i cant live with from the south,ikewerre and ijaws,i can forgive but i wont forget what you did and it is igbo not ibo,we leave you and ijaws to fight like you are doing in rivers state.lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FE9Z8nNogIQ

I never knew Ikwerres and Ijaws are fighting in Rivers state. Please where is the fighting arena??

Nobody (by which u mean ibos) cares what Ikwerre or Ijaw or Ibibio wants. Lolz. I put it to you that Igbos have all the care in the world. Igbos are seriously bothered that like 1967, Biafra yet again remains an all Igbo affair. Infact what is worse now is the fact that ethnicities they had almost absolute control of in 1967, can effectively ensure they are chained and padlocked and it leaves a nightmarish feel whenever they contemplate such a situation. So they resort to unity begging. And as it does not seem to work, they have resorted to sowing discords among the SS ethnicities hoping that our diversity would easily become a tool in their hands.

But Ibos should remember that nothing unites Nigeria as quickly and effectively as Igbo hating, simply because Ibos are people naturally disposed to being hated bacause of their patethic lifestyle. Be guided.
Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by Thoh(m): 4:20pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ekpeitit:
Ibom Republic will build a big wall to stop parasites from migrating into our country.
Leave Akwa Ibom alone,ask the Ijaws for seaway
We don't owe you.
ewooo...see finishing!!! abeg brother make una open border for the landlocked people oo.... na una blothers o

1 Like

Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by 24SEVEN: 4:20pm On Jul 25, 2021
mocey:

Clap for yourself. So you think you can pick any random person and call him Ikwerre.
Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by Thoh(m): 4:25pm On Jul 25, 2021
tutudesz:

He will start insulting me to avoid answering my questions on Osu system and why Ojukwu escaping
he will vanish for this question
Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by Thoh(m): 4:29pm On Jul 25, 2021
tutudesz:
Ipob was busy begging militants to support his dreams and we turned him down.
Ohaneze was busy begging us to support their dream of producing the President and we agreed.
This small minority ethnic group is now controlling a major ethnic group grin cheesy
PANDEF demanded an apology from Ohaneze yesterday and less than 24 hours Ohaneze don apologize grin
we too much... Aaaaahhh Izon!!!

1 Like

Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by mocey: 4:42pm On Jul 25, 2021
Thoh:
why saying this? please stop this....

watch yourself and hear it how ijaws killed itsekiri pregnant women and kids

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbY2PEPZQDQ
Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by Ekpeitit(m): 4:43pm On Jul 25, 2021
Yaribanzaonic:
Its pathetic that in all ramifications an "oluwole" bred Afonja, with a very disgraceful command of written and oral English will want to manipulate my thought process.

IGBO voted Jonathan against your useless region and you think they wont do it again??..If need be??

You Yoruba, use that lame "2nd citizen" nonsense to feel good about yourself...but IGBO people shutdown the country for 4days for a small boyz burial...even wizkid birthday didnt tread.

So why celebrating citizenship of a country that you adequately aided in destroying??..No light, No water,poor infrastructure and your problems are based on IGBO and other like minds in the SS region having their own country??

Buhari told you your cousins are in Benin Republic and you cheered

Buhari said his cousins are in Niger Republic...You cheered

Buhari also called IGBO people DOT ...you cheered

but the foolish Buhari doesn't know or remember that IGBO Land extends deep into the SS region and they have been inter-marrying for centuries even before he was born in the desert.

Why you people are disgusting is because you cant face your warrant alone...such a people programmed to be senselessly foolish..Tufiakwa!!

Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by mocey: 4:44pm On Jul 25, 2021
Thoh:
Ijaws will never decide for any tribe...... Ijaw is not igbo that force identity on people.....
pandef represent niger delta as a whole.... INC and IYC are the Ijaw social cultural organisation...

lol now he don change mouth,lol

Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by mocey: 4:44pm On Jul 25, 2021
tutudesz:
mocey why are you always scared of answering my questions

you ask questions like a 4yr old.
Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by mocey: 4:45pm On Jul 25, 2021
Canvass:

Okay ooo. I wish everyone in this ugly contraption the very best.

abi na,we are just too divide and we think tribe before anytin

1 Like

Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by Ekpeitit(m): 4:46pm On Jul 25, 2021
Oya,bring out an Igbo president,we're waiting.
grin grin grin
5% Useless second hand citizens.
You will remain slaves in Nigeria till thy kingdom come.
EWU BIAFRA
grin grin grin
Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by Thoh(m): 4:46pm On Jul 25, 2021
mocey:

watch yourself and hear it how ijaws killed itsekiri pregnant women and kids

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbY2PEPZQDQ
this is not good..please delete it... this is an ugly past... abeg
Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by mocey: 4:46pm On Jul 25, 2021
tutudesz:
mocey has abandon this thread and he will not be coming back grin
He is a coward, that can't answer why the Osu system is still in existence and Why Ojukwu abandon Millions of Igbos to die during the civil

lol..war ended before ojukwu left,read una no gree
Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by mocey: 4:47pm On Jul 25, 2021
24SEVEN:

Clap for yourself. So you think you can pick any random person and call him Ikwerre.

dude if you watch the video you will understand better,or will you say ikwerre didnt steal igbo properties?
Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by mocey: 4:49pm On Jul 25, 2021
Thoh:
this is not good..please delete it... this is an ugly past... abeg

we cant delete history boy,ijaws should think twice before trying to dominate any SS tribe
Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by Thoh(m): 4:50pm On Jul 25, 2021
mocey:

lol now he don change mouth,lol
change mouth go where? this your yam head nor wan understand abi?
just dont misinterpret the intention of that post
Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by Thoh(m): 4:52pm On Jul 25, 2021
mocey:

we cant delete history boy,ijaws should think twice before trying to dominate any SS tribe
oya dont post it again...u hear?..
Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by mocey: 4:52pm On Jul 25, 2021
24SEVEN:

I never knew Ikwerres and Ijaws are fighting in Rivers state. Please where is the fighting arena??

Nobody (by which u mean ibos) cares what Ikwerre or Ijaw or Ibibio wants. Lolz. I put it to you that Igbos have all the care in the world. Igbos are seriously bothered that like 1967, Biafra yet again remains an all Igbo affair. Infact what is worse now is the fact that ethnicities they had almost absolute control of in 1967, can effectively ensure they are chained and padlocked and it leaves a nightmarish feel whenever they contemplate such a situation. So they resort to unity begging. And as it does not seem to work, they have resorted to sowing discords among the SS ethnicities hoping that our diversity would easily become a tool in their hands.

But Ibos should remember that nothing unites Nigeria as quickly and effectively as Igbo hating, simply because Ibos are people naturally disposed to being hated bacause of their patethic lifestyle. Be guided.

dont pretend like you dont know.say what you like but biafra would come,question is what would ikwere do?would they share rivers state?because the igbo speaking part would join their igbo brothers,what would ikweere do?
Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by mocey: 4:53pm On Jul 25, 2021
Thoh:
oya dont post it again...u hear?..

i wont stop,infact i will post it on facebook now,everyone need to know how ijaws killed itsekiri women and kids..pregnant women,wickedness
Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by Thermodynamics(m): 4:56pm On Jul 25, 2021
Igbo lands extends deep into the South South.

There are Igbos in Delta State, there are Igbos in Rivers State, the Igbos in Delta State and those in Rivers State will join Biafra and not Niger Delta.
Niger Delta is just a word, am Ikwerre or Anioma man is related to an Enugu man by blood and by culture.

An Ikwerre/Anioma man has nothing in common with an Ijaw or Urhobo man, the world Niger Delta was just coined.
At the end of the day, your origin is your origin, an Itsekiri man is a Yoruba man who calls himself Itsekiri, Itsekiri is just a dialect of Yoruba.

Ijaw is Ijaw and they have no right to speak for any Niger Delta tribe. Deep down, everyone know where they belong in Nigeria, if you try to denial it, your language and you name will give you away.

Imagine an Itsekiri man who answers "Shola or Mofe" claiming he is not a Yoruba man or an Ikwerre man who answers " Chinedu or Ekene " claiming he is not an Igbo man. You are just wasting your time because everyone sees you an Igbo man

1 Like

Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by mocey: 4:57pm On Jul 25, 2021
Thoh:
change mouth go where? this your yam head nor wan understand abi?
just dont misinterpret the intention of that post

lol..you openly lay threats on other tribes in the SS,i want to know who gave you that power,now you say i am misinterpreting your intentions
Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by Ariani: 4:59pm On Jul 25, 2021
Thoh:

Every one and their mama Knows that Pandef is an Ijaw controlled organization.
Lol! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BREAKING: Result Of TVC Polls For Ameachi, Tinubu, Ahmed Lawan And Osinbajo / Likely Ministerial Nominees From Each State / Enahoro - “january 15, 1966 Not Nzeogwu’s Coup”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.