Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Help! How Can I Advertise On Facebook When I Haven't A Credit Card? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help! How Can I Advertise On Facebook When I Haven't A Credit Card? (1447 Views)

How To Advertise On Linda Ikeji’s Blog (updated) / Please Help, How Best Can I Advertise My Blog And Make My Money Back From Adsens / Help! How Can I Advertise On Facebook When I Haven't A Credit Card? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! How Can I Advertise On Facebook When I Haven't A Credit Card? by krisjovi(m): 7:14pm On May 13, 2011
please i need to know how to promote my blog on facebook, even as i have no paypal account or a credit card someone please help!!
Re: Help! How Can I Advertise On Facebook When I Haven't A Credit Card? by edirect: 7:22pm On May 13, 2011
You can make use of zenith websurfer card. Just walk into any zenith bank branch and make enquires about their websurfer card.
Re: Help! How Can I Advertise On Facebook When I Haven't A Credit Card? by DualCore1: 8:15pm On May 13, 2011
edirect:

You can make use of zenith websurfer card. Just walk into any zenith bank branch and make enquires about their websurfer card.

Its that easy.

Goto Zenith's website, and fill the web surfer form including the bank branch you want to collect the card from. Take note of the reference number you will be given on the site after filling the form. Take the reference number and your means of Identification you chose when filling the form, also take along 120 USD to the branch you chose. You'd get your card that day and you will be mailed details of it within 48 hours after which you can start using it. Your card will come preloaded with 100 USD. Every subsequent reload costs 5 USD.
Re: Help! How Can I Advertise On Facebook When I Haven't A Credit Card? by greenmouse(m): 9:31pm On May 13, 2011
So GTB Naira Master card can't work with it?
Re: Help! How Can I Advertise On Facebook When I Haven't A Credit Card? by DualCore1: 9:51pm On May 13, 2011
it should, the websurfer card is my first choice over my gtb card for anything online. The gtb card is tied to my bank account. I no dey like rough play grin
Re: Help! How Can I Advertise On Facebook When I Haven't A Credit Card? by Siony(m): 1:19am On May 14, 2011
@Dual Core , guy u don throway my garri ooo, my rug don stain because of your pidgin grammer '' I no dey like rough play ''
Re: Help! How Can I Advertise On Facebook When I Haven't A Credit Card? by Siony(m): 1:23am On May 14, 2011
@krisjovi, another trick, u can use Netspend virtual card. u dont even need money to start placing ads
Re: Help! How Can I Advertise On Facebook When I Haven't A Credit Card? by olahak: 6:00am On May 14, 2011
@siony how do I go about this facebook ads without paying?
Re: Help! How Can I Advertise On Facebook When I Haven't A Credit Card? by mavtrevor(m): 4:50pm On May 16, 2011
Dual Core:

it should, the websurfer card is my first choice over my gtb card for anything online. The gtb card is tied to my bank account. I no dey like rough play grin

lwkmd4ho, lol
Re: Help! How Can I Advertise On Facebook When I Haven't A Credit Card? by temitopecorel: 1:53am On Jul 22, 2012
Ho! I almost went crazy when I first of all saw my credit card accepted at clickbank and amazon and with Nigeria credit Card. in fact, I could not believe my eyes. Thanks to the good search and beautiful revelation of one guy which advertised a Visa Credit Card which can be accepted at clickbank, CJ,eBay, Amazon and all other places like CommissionJunction, Google adwords, Facebook advertisement, YouTube, eBay, Google video, Yahoo video, Metacafe, Revver and all USA, UK, Asians and other European websites. and that. I gave his pdf format a trial and which shown me how I can get the card from here in Nigeria from the bank that produces it thorough and thorough. withing the space of 2weeks the card was issued to me from the bank. I suggest you go for the card. I just paid a penny. I believe it's far beyond it. This card works on all merchant sites.

(1) (Reply)

Asp.net Hosting / Easiest Way To Download Youtube Videos! / How To Configure Admin Panel Of Nairaland Clone Script.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.