Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,834 members, 7,806,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Rain Soul Testimony - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rain Soul Testimony (530 Views)

Maiduguri Residents Pick Ice As Rain Falls (Photos) / Confusion As Woman Dies After Giving Testimony In Church / Nigerian Burn Survivor Shares His Inspirational Survival Testimony & Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rain Soul Testimony by PMUEnterprise: 2:51pm On Jul 25, 2021
Rain International is the original creator of seed Base Nutrition. Our experts I've gone to the source of plant nutrition to formulate products proven to support healthy lives.

We are proud to introduce seed based nutrition to the world and prouder that we have translated our passion for helping people into a growing business that incentivize sharing healthy products using healthy tactics, in your face schemes.

We seek to make positive change wherever we have roots through our products, our people and our non-profit seeds for change Foundation whose mission is to create self-sustainability through empowering the undernourished the underserved and the underdog to become challenges as individuals and communities.

With our corporate headquarters in American fork hooter we are blessed to be located along the base of the silicon slopes in the rocky mountains. This allows us to be up to date with the latest research and technology why we enjoy some of the most celebrated outdoor recreation areas in the world. All branches extend 2-hour International office in Hungary and Singapore with regional offices across the world.

Rain Product Soul is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Soul helps the body to heal itself! Combine Core with Soul and you have the perfect combination of antioxidants important omegas and good flora to keep you balanced and healthy all the time.

There are over 3,000 different chemicals, colourings, addictives in our food today what we eat. An average person eats 54 kg= 120lbs of these ingredients per year. All these are toxins in our food and can kill us over time. Even the fruits and vegetables have lost 70% of their nutrient content in the last 30 years. GMO crops/foods are everywhere.

Free radicals also cause a lot of damages to our cells causing a lot of sicknesses and disease.

All our products are unique and are capable to protect and preserve our bodies form all forms of diseases and illnesses.

Below are some testimonies:
TESTIMONIAL OPTIC NERVE DAMAGE
everyone here probably knows me and my MS testimony and those who don't know I have a battle with multiple sclerosis and I have been fighting since 2006 and that I have put an end to this disease by using Rain products since 2018 and that I have no symptoms still and it’s December 2020.
But in 2006 when I had MS relapse I got an inflammation of the optic nerve in my right eye and since then I have had damage to the optic nerve and there is a scar left that the ophthalmologist told me to monitor and control it once a year. Every year he says the scar is there and there is no inflammation and to come next year for a checkup again. While I was struggling with MS and taking products every day, I did not pay attention to that eye and I went for regular check-ups every year.
Last year, the same condition was stable with the eye and the nerve, and this year this happened ...
I went for a checkup on December 7th and all eye tests were ok and I can see like a hawk as I always see what I should and shouldn't see haha
Doctor enters the room and examines a nerve because they have already dilated my pupils and they are looking at the optic nerves in both eyes and looking inside my right eye and the doctor is saying hmmm I was scared and already said what is it Did it got worse ?? he says I don't see anything, wait, let me call the chief doctor to look at it, the chief came and asked and said hmmm well I said people pleas tell me what are you seeing?
he says i don't see the scar either just a thin thread where there was a big scar, he says what did you do and use ? WELL WHAT I USED ? NOTHING BUT THE RAIN PRODUCTS !!!
doctor said what is that ? I said Soul Core Bend Pure, Rain international and he takes a laptop to search on google, I told him you don't need google I'm gonna explain do quick Rain overview to you ��
I explained what it is and how to take it, so he got quiet and the doctor was astonished and at the end he said like every doctor usually do, “but it is not possible for the scar to disappear after so many years like that, maybe it has recovered a bit by itself and reduced and receded. I TOL[img][/img]D HIM ... DOCTOR, WHATEVER YOU WANT TO THINK AND WRITE DOWN, DO IT, I KNOW WHAT I HAVE USED AND WHAT HELPED ME AND IF YOU WANT TO TRY IT YOU HAVE MY NUMBER IN YOUR FILES, CALL ME AND I WILL LET YOU KNOW HOW TO ORDER IT AND USE IT, SEE YOU NEXT YEAR !!! ��
From Karolina �

Another Testimony:
Since I was 19, I've had some major problems with my left knee. Apart from the pain, the knee function was hindered, I could not bend my knee and had different movement limitations. This was all caused by a sports injury years before when I experienced a meniscus trauma as well.
After speaking with doctors, I learned that because of long-term inflammation the injury developed into a degenerative disorder called arthrosis, including damaged anterior cruciate ligament. The conclusion was that I can ride a bike, but to forget running and other activities that might progress my illness.
End of 2014, I started with seed-based nutrition by using Soul, 1-2 sachets a day. My pain was reduced in a short period of time. A few months later, in May 2015, I ran Wings for Life and I ran 24k! With no pain whatsoever! Needless to say, I was thrilled! Since then I was able to renew the full function of my knee. Regular work out became a part of my life, and I'm able to do a deep squat with weights.

I continue to use Soul, and I've added Bend in my diet too. Running became fun again, and in addition I am able to enjoy mountain hiking and other outdoor activities whenever I get a chance. Truly thankful �
#arthrosis #knee #ligaments
From Jasmine�

Another Testimony:

PERSONAL TESTIMONY WITH RAIN
I started Menstrual cycle at an early age and ever since then, it has been 5 days of pains. My parents tried their best by giving me all sorts of pain relievers but yet the cramp goes on and on. I was told when I get married and start having kids, the pains will stop.
Fast forward, got married, start having kids and still the pains persisted . Three days before the commencement of my cycle, the pains emerge accompanied by vomitting to the extent that eating almost becomes impossible till the next day when it reduced.
In July, 2020 , i started talking Rain soul and after the 1st month, the pain reduced and subsequent months, i noticed that my period will just come naturally without pains and all the sickness attributed to it.
I can't thank God enough for blessing my partner who introduced this wonderful supplement to me. Also, through my rain Business, my financial stability is guaranteed.

Coker, Abeokuta.�

Another Testimony:

My story you can hear and share: Youtube: TempleSwift1

Here are some of my MRI results showing before and after taking two soul and two core daily for three months.(March 24th to June 23rd) I also had a lot of prayers and positivity and fabulous friends and family! I hope it helps many more!! Paying it forward is very important to me!

To learn more you can WhatsApp me +2348135999638
Or call me +2348135999638
To order Rain Products from the Company, visit the link below ��
www.rainintl.com/Pmu

(1) (Reply)

Falz – The Amount Of People Trying To Be President This Point Is Ridiculous / The Benefits Of An SMM Panel / Do You Know That You Can Make Money On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.