Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

BBNaija: Mixed Reactions Trail Emmanuel's Aerophobic Comment - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Mixed Reactions Trail Emmanuel's Aerophobic Comment (56690 Views)

Bbnaija: Angel To Emmanuel - I Have Never Worn Pants, I Have Kissed Everybody! / BBNaija: Mixed Reactions Over Addition Of New Housemates / BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Mixed Reactions Trail Emmanuel's Aerophobic Comment by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 25, 2021
Noshitboi:
I spit on BIG BROTHER NAIJA

Your opinion is of no importance. It shall have no effect. It shall avail nix!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mixed Reactions Trail Emmanuel's Aerophobic Comment by Vinnie2000(m): 4:49pm On Jul 25, 2021
mightyhaze:
Nonsense..

I'd rather watch Dinosaur train on Disney junior

Mother pteranodon and her kids and all those spectacular dinosaur species esp the talkative train conductor cool

What is now the Difference b/w you and the BBnaija watcher?
Is it not same Long Hours wasted?

Come to think of it, An Adult watching Cartoons or animated movies with those tinky winky voices. sad undecided
U dey Try..
@least d BBN, you can relate with something they may be talking/arguing about.. sad smiley
Re: BBNaija: Mixed Reactions Trail Emmanuel's Aerophobic Comment by midform(m): 4:53pm On Jul 25, 2021
Here we go again!
Re: BBNaija: Mixed Reactions Trail Emmanuel's Aerophobic Comment by Vinnie2000(m): 4:54pm On Jul 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Pussy asss show for Pussy asss niggarrrs, our girl friends and baby sisters
A real niggarrr can't veg out in front of the tv watching bbnaija.....a real niggarrrr should be bombing, smoking weed, drinking some bottle and banging Pussy

......even our girl friends and baby sisters should be advised to watch cartoons instead of bbnaija.. watching cartoons and animated movies like moana, coco, zootopia, tangled, frozen, baby boss and Incredibles will take them far in life than bbnaija

Walk out of this thread with anger while I dragg my weed and do my bombing simultaneously or concurrently

Brother Slawormir.
I don tell una B4..
This BBnaija show is no different from EPL, La liga, Zeeworld, Telemundo, WWE,Xvideos, American NBA,etc..
All are Time Wasters!!
If you are Criticizing BBN, also Criticize doz ones..
In truth, They Don't add much to our Personal growth.. sad sad
Anyways, wish you well in your Bombings.. smiley cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mixed Reactions Trail Emmanuel's Aerophobic Comment by UbongCR7(m): 4:54pm On Jul 25, 2021
Niceessien:
This guy 24??
Nawa oooo

Someone that finished secondary school in 2013 and you are here doubting his age.
Re: BBNaija: Mixed Reactions Trail Emmanuel's Aerophobic Comment by UbongCR7(m): 4:56pm On Jul 25, 2021
Op80:
I'm in my thirties but will pass for Emmanuel 24s daughter. Even his bears has grey color already. Football age. Make una continue. It's only in this clan that people don't grow old.

Because you are malnourished.
Emmanuel that is very young and you are here saying rubbish.
Someone that was my jnr in sec school, finishing in 2013.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mixed Reactions Trail Emmanuel's Aerophobic Comment by LoveToRead: 4:59pm On Jul 25, 2021
cheesy

Interesting times.

Re: BBNaija: Mixed Reactions Trail Emmanuel's Aerophobic Comment by Chatflick(m): 4:59pm On Jul 25, 2021
ubee:
You very often advocate for bombing. Why?
You support terrorism and killing of innocent civilians?
Nna eh e be like say you be ju man. He meant yahoo. Swalormirr na yahoo boy. No too reason the matter
Re: BBNaija: Mixed Reactions Trail Emmanuel's Aerophobic Comment by palsenator(m): 5:03pm On Jul 25, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see a female BBN housemate getting pregnant.

I see house mates having indiscriminate sex openly.

I see millions of jobless Nigeria youths occupying their joblessness with the show.

I see buhari increasing fuel, power, vat...etc.

I see the male youths who are supposed to protest the increment, masturbating seriously as house mates engage in open sex.

I see them complaining bitterly about the economy after the show.

I see a bloody revolution taking place in Nigeria.

This I have seen.

And I see many Nigerians like complaining about BBN and so far nothing has changed. Rather millionaires are being made yearly while many complainers are languishing in poverty..

The truth is that the program is backward morally no doubt..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mixed Reactions Trail Emmanuel's Aerophobic Comment by Bighead95(m): 5:07pm On Jul 25, 2021
Make premiership start quick jawe ..... I no get time for this nonsense .........
Re: BBNaija: Mixed Reactions Trail Emmanuel's Aerophobic Comment by mightyhaze: 5:13pm On Jul 25, 2021
Vinnie2000:

What is now the Difference b/w you and the BBnaija watcher?
Is it not same Long Hours wasted?

Come to think of it, An Adult watching Cartoons or animated movies with those tinky winky voices. sad undecided
U dey Try..
@least d BBN, you can relate with something they may be talking/arguing about.. sad smiley
except I'd be watching it with a bunch of bright and expressive kids.. a great opportunity to communicate and further impart them kiddies

Moreover cartoons are not a waste of time even for an adult.. I learnt alot of terms and words from Aladdin,ice age and other Disney cartoons during my University days. Cartoons are more educative and expository than most of these so called movies..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mixed Reactions Trail Emmanuel's Aerophobic Comment by pegix(m): 5:15pm On Jul 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
A real niggarrr can't veg out in front of the tv watching bbnaija.....a real niggarrrr should be bombing, smoking weed, drinking some bottle and banging Pussy

......even our girl friends and baby sisters should be advised to watch cartoons instead of bbnaija.. watching cartoons and animated movies like moana, coco, zootopia, tangled, frozen, baby boss and Incredibles will take them far in life than bbnaija

Walk out of this thread with anger while I dragg my weed and do my bombing simultaneously or concurrently

As a real niggar
Lemme also drop dix shows also for our baby sisters to deal with
Re: BBNaija: Mixed Reactions Trail Emmanuel's Aerophobic Comment by ComeToJesus: 5:30pm On Jul 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

That bombing and dragging concurrently can earn you concurrent time in a penitentiary too. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mixed Reactions Trail Emmanuel's Aerophobic Comment by rexchazy(m): 5:35pm On Jul 25, 2021
[Teach me how to bomb naquote author=slawormiir post=104080899]Damnnn niggarrrr

Walk out of this thread with anger while I dragg my weed and do my bombing simultaneously or concurrently [/quote]
Re: BBNaija: Mixed Reactions Trail Emmanuel's Aerophobic Comment by wumi2017(f): 5:46pm On Jul 25, 2021
YungMillionaire:
cheesy All I want to see is who will take over from 'omogor' Ozo as CEO of the SimpNation. cheesy
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mixed Reactions Trail Emmanuel's Aerophobic Comment by wumi2017(f): 5:46pm On Jul 25, 2021
grin

Re: BBNaija: Mixed Reactions Trail Emmanuel's Aerophobic Comment by emmaebube: 6:16pm On Jul 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

One thing I like about you is your vast knowledge, the other is the way you make use of your vocabulary..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Mixed Reactions Trail Emmanuel's Aerophobic Comment by Temptee101(m): 6:28pm On Jul 25, 2021
Niceessien:
This guy 24??
Nawa oooo

Don't mind them.

Like we care.!
Re: BBNaija: Mixed Reactions Trail Emmanuel's Aerophobic Comment by Nickymezor(f): 6:28pm On Jul 25, 2021
Cute guy
Re: BBNaija: Mixed Reactions Trail Emmanuel's Aerophobic Comment by Temptee101(m): 6:36pm On Jul 25, 2021
FalseProphet1:

I see millions of jobless Nigeria youths occupying their joblessness with the show.

I see the male youths who are supposed to protest the increment, masturbating seriously as house mates engage in open sex.

This I have seen.

grin cheesy grin

You this guy, you always make me laugh. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mixed Reactions Trail Emmanuel's Aerophobic Comment by Kingsean(m): 6:37pm On Jul 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

honestly that Bbnaija show makes no sense
Re: BBNaija: Mixed Reactions Trail Emmanuel's Aerophobic Comment by riches4me(m): 6:57pm On Jul 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Wow! You're really a fan of kids cartoons.��
Re: BBNaija: Mixed Reactions Trail Emmanuel's Aerophobic Comment by greatseed: 7:19pm On Jul 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Your statement shows you watch the programme 247....sarcastic damn nigga cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mixed Reactions Trail Emmanuel's Aerophobic Comment by NiklauseFred(m): 7:22pm On Jul 25, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

What is ur name again?

Re: BBNaija: Mixed Reactions Trail Emmanuel's Aerophobic Comment by MrMacinterchi1: 7:30pm On Jul 25, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
fake prophet
Re: BBNaija: Mixed Reactions Trail Emmanuel's Aerophobic Comment by Blackdisciple(m): 8:23pm On Jul 25, 2021
A show one can't learn anything from ...
Re: BBNaija: Mixed Reactions Trail Emmanuel's Aerophobic Comment by dami2boi(m): 8:39pm On Jul 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

And a real niggar just killed someone
NB: Christopher Leeds
from the UK through Bombing and keyboarding. Please and please change your career
Re: BBNaija: Mixed Reactions Trail Emmanuel's Aerophobic Comment by Lonelypacifist6: 8:48pm On Jul 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

What is this bombing you're always on about, are you making bombs for terror groups?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Omashola "Sex With Khafi Will Be Easy" / Makeup Transformation: Which Nollywood Actor Is This??? / Funny Video Of A Castrated Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.