Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Please I Don't Understand What's Wrong With My Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please I Don't Understand What's Wrong With My Phone (697 Views)

Many People Won't Understand This Picture Of Two Phones / I Don't Understand Mark Zuckerberg Again (Ig account for sale) / Help Please, My Phone Is Showing Number Busy Even When Its Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Don't Understand What's Wrong With My Phone by tayewomi(m): 4:49pm On Jul 25, 2021
Recently my phone just stopped charging,it keeps saying OTG connected to system,i don't understand all what it means,it doesn't charge except i switched it off and even attimes after offing it won't charge,am just tired,Pls who have idea of what i can do..
Re: Please I Don't Understand What's Wrong With My Phone by tayewomi(m): 4:51pm On Jul 25, 2021
this is the screenshot attached..

Re: Please I Don't Understand What's Wrong With My Phone by kingscare1(m): 4:57pm On Jul 25, 2021
Enable OTG function Nah? It should stop. Follow the prompts
Re: Please I Don't Understand What's Wrong With My Phone by scarycuteface(m): 5:45pm On Jul 25, 2021
Check if there's any update for your phone or try to enable the otg function
Re: Please I Don't Understand What's Wrong With My Phone by Lebronjames23(m): 6:25pm On Jul 25, 2021
tayewomi:
Recently my phone just stopped charging,it keeps saying OTG connected to system,i don't understand all what it means,it doesn't charge except i switched it off and even attimes after offing it won't charge,am just tired,Pls who have idea of what i can do..
change the charger
Re: Please I Don't Understand What's Wrong With My Phone by SqueezedPant: 6:42pm On Jul 25, 2021
I've had this problem before , just change the charger but I just cleaned the charging port and it became normal
Re: Please I Don't Understand What's Wrong With My Phone by ikechukz(m): 7:18pm On Jul 25, 2021
Get a small broomstick|cotton bud and clean clean your charging port with it. I'm very sure it's a Tecno phone undecided

2 Likes

Re: Please I Don't Understand What's Wrong With My Phone by Kunja2: 7:26pm On Jul 25, 2021
tayewomi:
which phone is that
Re: Please I Don't Understand What's Wrong With My Phone by Kunja2: 7:26pm On Jul 25, 2021
SqueezedPant:
I've had this problem before , just change the charger but I just cleaned the charging port and it became normal
when did this happen
Re: Please I Don't Understand What's Wrong With My Phone by Kunja2: 7:27pm On Jul 25, 2021
ikechukz:
Get a small broomstick|cotton bud and clean clean your charging port with it. I'm very sure it's a Tecno phone undecided
why do you think it is
Re: Please I Don't Understand What's Wrong With My Phone by ikechukz(m): 7:48pm On Jul 25, 2021
Kunja2:
why do you think it is
I've met two people with this same problem before and they were both using Tecno phones. One had even spent 2k to flash the phone and it didn't solve the problem before he brought it to me and I then cleaned the charging port.
Re: Please I Don't Understand What's Wrong With My Phone by Kunja2: 7:57pm On Jul 25, 2021
ikechukz:
I've met two people with this same problem before and they were both using Tecno phones. One had even spent 2k to flash the phone and it didn't solve the problem before he brought it to me and I then cleaned the charging port.
then it's something that can easily be solved then.

(1) (Reply)

3 Month Old Redmi 9A For Sale. / Full Galaxy Z Fold 4 And Flip 4 Specs Leak – Here’s How They Compare To Fold 3 / Guys Please My Infinix Note 10 Phone Recently Develop On And Off Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.