Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Prepare Prisons, Build Mortuaries For Us— IPOB Members Tell Malami - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prepare Prisons, Build Mortuaries For Us— IPOB Members Tell Malami (2033 Views)

Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu / 'Prepare Prisons, Build Mortuaries For Us' — IPOB Members Tell Malami / Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prepare Prisons, Build Mortuaries For Us— IPOB Members Tell Malami by Captain8(m): 7:03am On Jul 26, 2021
the prison and mortuary is already been prepared....what we waiting for is you people to enter today..

1 Like

Re: Prepare Prisons, Build Mortuaries For Us— IPOB Members Tell Malami by Rugaria: 7:05am On Jul 26, 2021
Becausse he has ears, so Buhari must hear word in this country!
By fire and by force! If they like, let them kill the protesters. But let them also know that at the appropriate time, the consequences of their murderous sins will be presented to them..

1 Like

Re: Prepare Prisons, Build Mortuaries For Us— IPOB Members Tell Malami by kollinzgee(m): 7:07am On Jul 26, 2021
Thoh:
ipob is terrorist....so any movement suspected to be ipob must be fired at tomorrow....

You have not only lost your conscience you have also lost contact with reality i only pity your future generation that will inherit the curse you are subconsciously placing on them tuehhh..

1 Like

Re: Prepare Prisons, Build Mortuaries For Us— IPOB Members Tell Malami by Yaribanzaonic: 8:27am On Jul 26, 2021
No shaking ...as the Prison and mortuary is being prepared know also that it will accommodate all of us ...you included and your useless Military.

Captain8:
the prison and mortuary is already been prepared....what we waiting for is you people to enter today..
Re: Prepare Prisons, Build Mortuaries For Us— IPOB Members Tell Malami by Captain8(m): 8:59am On Jul 26, 2021
Yaribanzaonic:
No shaking ...as the Prison and mortuary is being prepared know also that it will accommodate all of us ...you included and your useless Military.

i know you will not go o, but you will be in your kitchen eating rice and want your fellow people to go....
Re: Prepare Prisons, Build Mortuaries For Us— IPOB Members Tell Malami by Yaribanzaonic: 9:02am On Jul 26, 2021
Is it your business...why do you care for people that , you open your useless mouth to insult. Why cant you use the same mouth to condemn boko haram?....everything evil you wish IGBO will remain permanent in your life for generations yet unborn...zombies everywhere...spits!!

Captain8:
i know you will not go o, but you will be in your kitchen eating rice and want your fellow people to go....
Re: Prepare Prisons, Build Mortuaries For Us— IPOB Members Tell Malami by Investigative: 9:05am On Jul 26, 2021
Captain8:
alway chestbeating.... when cownu said it has started...how long it last? just two weeks abba kyari operation esn was defeated like women...... igbos dont have any power to fight.... this is not 1967 where ibibio efik anang oron fight the fight....

lefelendum boy shut up...
Hahahhahaha
This kid is enrage
ESN recently dealt with you know

Re: Prepare Prisons, Build Mortuaries For Us— IPOB Members Tell Malami by Captain8(m): 9:08am On Jul 26, 2021
Yaribanzaonic:
Is it your business...why do you care for people that , you open your useless mouth to insult. Why cant you use the same mouth to condemn boko haram?....everything evil you wish IGBO will remain permanent in your life for generations yet unborn...zombies everywhere...spits!!

mumu which Igbo bad thing? i only which ipob bad things....
what ohanaeze did recently and what the educated Igbos doing make me like Igbos again....... only ipob i want dead....
Re: Prepare Prisons, Build Mortuaries For Us— IPOB Members Tell Malami by Captain8(m): 9:17am On Jul 26, 2021
Investigative:

Hahahhahaha
This kid is enrage
ESN recently dealt with you know
this my boy has started cocaine again this morning.....
aba kyari wiped out esn within a two weeks and be doing party in anambra biafra headquarter....
police that our women can flog any how defeated igbo strongest fighters recently....
now i know why people said Ijaw women can matched Igbo men in battle field..
Re: Prepare Prisons, Build Mortuaries For Us— IPOB Members Tell Malami by Investigative: 9:23am On Jul 26, 2021
Captain8:
this my boy has started cocaine again this morning.....
aba kyari wiped out esn within a two weeks and be doing party in anambra biafra headquarter....
police that our women can flog any how defeated igbo strongest fighters recently....
now i know why people said Ijaw women can matched Igbo men in battle field..
Delusion are free
Ignorance is equally free
My brother
Please live in any of it I can’t stop u
Re: Prepare Prisons, Build Mortuaries For Us— IPOB Members Tell Malami by Captain8(m): 10:47am On Jul 26, 2021
Investigative:

Delusion are free
Ignorance is equally free
My brother
Please live in any of it I can’t stop u
i stand by the truth.... so those who believe in me have extra lives...
Re: Prepare Prisons, Build Mortuaries For Us— IPOB Members Tell Malami by Nukilia: 3:21pm On Jul 26, 2021
Captain8:
because mnk is a terrorist leader
and Sheik Gumi is a Bandit leader
Re: Prepare Prisons, Build Mortuaries For Us— IPOB Members Tell Malami by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 26, 2021
Nwodosis:
What else can you do to one that's willing to pay the supreme price? How many of us that may insult IPOB members here die for what they believe in?
Check your time...wetin Ipobians do, nothing grin
Re: Prepare Prisons, Build Mortuaries For Us— IPOB Members Tell Malami by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 26, 2021
Yaribanzaonic:

Online warrior, kindly take a photograph of you protesting for Kanu in the court premises, or shit up grin
Re: Prepare Prisons, Build Mortuaries For Us— IPOB Members Tell Malami by Captain8(m): 3:37pm On Jul 26, 2021
Nukilia:
and Sheik Gumi is a Bandit leader
they are both terrorists...though mnk is far more terrorist than gumi
Re: Prepare Prisons, Build Mortuaries For Us— IPOB Members Tell Malami by Nukilia: 3:41pm On Jul 26, 2021
Captain8:
they are both terrorists...[s]though mnk is far more terrorist than gumi[/s]

Glad you profiled them correctly! They both deserve to be tried for involvement in crime against humanity.
Re: Prepare Prisons, Build Mortuaries For Us— IPOB Members Tell Malami by Captain8(m): 5:10pm On Jul 26, 2021
Nukilia:

Glad you profiled them correctly! They both deserve to be tried for involvement in crime against humanity.
include patami the terrorist sympathizer.... infact nigeria is a dead country like the online biafra country....
though am not a nigerian...

1 Like

Re: Prepare Prisons, Build Mortuaries For Us— IPOB Members Tell Malami by APCHaram: 12:47pm On Jan 14, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
As things stand ...we are seeing the Tribe that believes in their quest to leave this country peacefully.

The basic thing here is that ...if you know its not your business ..please face your warrant!!

LET IGBO people and OTHER Biafrans handle their affairs....they AREN'T TERRORISTS!!!

IF YOU GET MIND.....YOU GET MIND...AND BIAFRANS GET MIND..HOO-HAA!!

SO AS THINGS stand let Malami Show his mettle....and lets see who blinks.

As IGBO people talk am ...we move!!

Today this fool is very obidient
Re: Prepare Prisons, Build Mortuaries For Us— IPOB Members Tell Malami by Yaribanzaonic: 1:04pm On Jan 14, 2023
You are a big and delinquent idiat. If Obi wins ..its his freaking business. If he looses its also his freaking business. But what i wont tolerate is for delinquent idiats from Thiefnubuu's dynasty of touts and social miscreants insulting an IGBO person...just like Peter Obi.

As for your other mentions...this is to tell you that useless propaganda can strike at the heart of idiats also.

You vile dogs, dont even know the length niggaz are ready to go to...just for BIAFRA. cool down..this is just the Intro...we learnt well from your useless grandfathers...and we will use it to the fullest to make you miscreant urchins run MADT!!...SPITS

APCHaram:

Today this fool is very obidient

Re: Prepare Prisons, Build Mortuaries For Us— IPOB Members Tell Malami by APCHaram: 1:07pm On Jan 14, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
You are a big and delinquent idiat. If Obi wins ..its his freaking business. If he looses its also his freaking business. But what i wont tolerate is for delinquent idiats from Thiefnubuu's dynasty of touts and social miscreants insulting an IGBO person...just like Peter Obi.

As for your other mentions...this is to tell you that useless propaganda can strike at the heart of idiats also.

You vile dogs, dont even know the length niggaz are ready to go to...just for BIAFRA. cool down..this is just the Intro...we learnt well from your useless grandfathers...and we will use it to the fullest to make you miscreant urchins run MADT!!...SPITS

Did not read.

Why did you abandon your shitty thread were you posted OSU propaganda here claiming SA troops are in the yeast killing osus?

Liar.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Week To APC Convention: Buhari To Unveil Preferred Candidate / Is Tinubu Really Older Than 70 Years Of Age? (pictures) / Peter Obi Has Lost Yoruba Votes For Mocking Tinubu – Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.