Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,768 members, 7,806,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) (46340 Views)

Etinosa Idemudia Receives New Mercedes Benz As Gift In Dubai / Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) / Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) by Wisdomlaw1: 7:10pm On Jul 25, 2021
Etinosa Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos)

Today I am grateful for so many things. I prayed for a child and a home few years ago. Things haven't been so easy but today it is a reality. Join me celebrate as I count my blessings. God bless us all �� �� �� cc @kaparealty

#LagosLandlady #FromSkitToReality #MamaChristabel #YummyMummy #Engineer #Filmmaker #EdoOdion

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRwQSa_hROf/?utm_medium=copy_link

16 Likes

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 25, 2021
Congratulations to her.
I'm the next in line but I want mine on the mainland. Yaba.
So help me God.

123 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) by Nobody: 2:24am On Jul 26, 2021
E dey shake.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) by Wisdomlaw1: 6:05am On Jul 26, 2021
grin
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) by FutureIsFemale(f): 9:02am On Jul 26, 2021
The table has turned. Women are winning. Praise be to master Jesus.
Agbebakun22:

Winning with the help of man, make she swear say na her money buy am if no be one man gift am the house nonsense
She's a film producer, an actress and a businesswoman hope you know.

There is money money in the entertainment industry. There's nothing like "prostitution". The reason it seems like the female entertainers are making it big than their male counterparts is because men waste their money on drugs, alcohol and womanising. While the female entertainers invest their money.

It might shock you to know that male entertainers get paid higher than the females. The females being wise chose to invest theirs.
Tomilola360:

Thank God say Jesus no be woman
And Jesus is not a man either.

Jephyard:

So for your mind you think say this lady bought the house with the money made from her business. Dey there dey deceive yourself. I am so sorry to tell you this believe Nigeria actress at your own peril or cost you will be disappointed when the real gist come out. Na still man dey behind the buying of that house. All nah cliptocurrency. Na 50k be starting price for olosho for Lekki let alone an actress.
Nairaland men are not wise to think a lady cannot make it in life without selling her body.
If this actress cannot legitimately acquired this building then Wizkid, Olamide, Timaya, Psquare, etc got their houses illegitimately.
truthsayer009:

You are always full of shit Sapphiere, same Etinosa that was twerking for 50k on Mc galaxy IG now acquires a house.

If there are any set of people who invest, Women are the last. Investment is not in their Diary. I can say this anywhere.

If you bring out 100 Nigerian women, only 5% is actually investing.
Same goes for men. A male was seeking for an slowpoke to marry because of money.
Men don't invest. They are useless piece of sh!t.
Ugaboy:

U just spoke my mind

Many of the male counterpart, once they hit the money...next is to lavish the money on the type of ladies they have always wanted

2. Lavish money in the club to impress friends

3. Smoke and drug with all kind available.

...Even though their is general notion the female entertainers are sleeping around, they male either are also sleeping around...the difference is that, one choose to monitize their underneath asset.

Which male entertainers can also do either, their lots of Billionaire man's daughter who will want to spend money on them just to impress their friends they are dating celebrity.
Example, Mr Eazi and Otedola daughter.

This guys still go back to broke that couldn't date them while they were broke.

I'm not supporting prostitution...the is truth stands, the both gender are also sleeping around.

Was it not Iyaiya who rented N4m house in Lekki with a N20m car? No common sense to invest. Iyanya was still a tenant while driving N20m worth of car.
Men are not wise when it comes to spending.
A man would go to club and spend N50m at a spot. Same man is a tenant.
Girls don't spend unnecessarily like men do.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) by EXLOVER(m): 9:03am On Jul 26, 2021
If you're a lady and you're still fvcking for shawarma, wig and cloth money, then you're the biggest fool on earth.

If i be girl, my packaging na millions my toto go dey fetch me on a steady o.

I can't be opening my legs for some broke ass niggas to be punishing my toto anyhow.

The FutureIsFemale

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) by UncleKoboko: 9:03am On Jul 26, 2021
The Nigerian female actresses and celebrities are usually paid in CLITOcurruencies while their male counterparts are paid in the very USELESS Naira and kobo.

It will never be well with Buharî
It will never be well with ALL the supporters of this EVIL FOOL ANI administration.

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) by salbis(m): 9:03am On Jul 26, 2021
This girl is really serving a very wonderful god.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) by yourshopkwikguy(m): 9:03am On Jul 26, 2021
Congratulations to her, she really worked hard for it if you understand grin

11 Likes

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) by BigJoe19: 9:03am On Jul 26, 2021
After all her clitocurrency na only bungalow she fit buy, not impressive undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:03am On Jul 26, 2021
Nice edifice

3 Likes

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) by Tolumiide: 9:03am On Jul 26, 2021
Hard working actress.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) by Thugnificent(m): 9:04am On Jul 26, 2021
Her pussy got it for her. Congrats

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) by Lattop(m): 9:04am On Jul 26, 2021
Only skit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) by deepwater(f): 9:04am On Jul 26, 2021
She didn't mention she bought a house ¿¿¿

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) by lalabrother: 9:04am On Jul 26, 2021
Smart work pays...

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) by emnite(m): 9:04am On Jul 26, 2021
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) by nextBIGthing: 9:04am On Jul 26, 2021
Oloshopreneur Dey really pay for this country

9 Likes

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) by Born2winnx: 9:04am On Jul 26, 2021
This Simps made it possible....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) by paddyofboss(m): 9:04am On Jul 26, 2021
Great feat. She is very hardworking

2 Likes

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 9:04am On Jul 26, 2021
This culture of showing off new houses and new cars needs to stop in Nigeria, it is sowing the seed of desperation in young people...... angry

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) by toyinjimoh(m): 9:04am On Jul 26, 2021
Its easy for female celebrities to buy house and cars....food for thought

3 Likes

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) by PheelzAlmighty: 9:04am On Jul 26, 2021
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) by Analyst7: 9:04am On Jul 26, 2021
Nice crib

2 Likes

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) by od501: 9:04am On Jul 26, 2021
Wisdomlaw1:
Etinosa Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRwQSa_hROf/?utm_medium=copy_link

Another successful clitocurrency trader... grin congrats ma'am.

6 Likes

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) by Agbebakun22: 9:05am On Jul 26, 2021
Which skit she don act Abi which movie, which business she dey do weh people know about.. Actress in day, Olosho at night by their fruits we shall know them

5 Likes

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) by Jerryherd: 9:05am On Jul 26, 2021
Lagos ... The city where dreams turn reality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) by MrCover: 9:05am On Jul 26, 2021
Money Is Good
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Acquires New House In Lekki (Photos) by OkoNDOoBo: 9:05am On Jul 26, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
The table has turned. Women are winning. Praise be to master Jesus.
clito-currency

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card / TeddyA And His Groomsmen Show Their Gbebody At His Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Gospel Singer, Dunsin Oyekan Secretly Engaged(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.