Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

FG Is Gathering Video Evidence To Nail Sunday Igboho At Trial In Benin Republic - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Is Gathering Video Evidence To Nail Sunday Igboho At Trial In Benin Republic (36701 Views)

US, UK Decline Kanu’s Request As Observers At Trial / Sunday Igboho At The Sight Of The DSS - Photos / Breaking - Crack DSS Team Intercept Igboho At Cotonou Border (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Is Gathering Video Evidence To Nail Sunday Igboho At Trial In Benin Republic by favor914: 10:15pm On Jul 25, 2021
justmondris:
They are not gathering videos but they are actually gathering video editors to doctor some funny videos for them
Maybe they will doc the videos, then post back on YouTube? Declarations the Mumu made that was circulated on the internet to the world till infinity? No wonder I know the man does not stand a chance, when he has followers like you that fail to think critically, puppets encouraging the idiot to damn himself?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Is Gathering Video Evidence To Nail Sunday Igboho At Trial In Benin Republic by Glink2018(m): 10:19pm On Jul 25, 2021
favor914:
For your information Lia Mohammed Honorable Minister For Information, is also a lawyer? What did you say Igboho’s lawyer said again? Is Igboho not a Nigerian Citizen, how did he enter another country without at least showing his passport? Ok he gave some people money @ the border to cross him?

A wise man stays in the shadow, don’t let Government pick on you, after all said & done this attorney will collect no [b]less than 10m [/b]from igboho’s Associates & sympathizers, anybody that thinks this hungry lawyer is doing what he is doing for free is a Mumu.

Abba! 10 million for a court case that will soon be concluded....exaggeration...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Is Gathering Video Evidence To Nail Sunday Igboho At Trial In Benin Republic by Ellasure: 10:19pm On Jul 25, 2021
dre11:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/sunday-igboho-security-agencies-obtain-dozens-of-exclusive-videos-for-trial/amp/

Those videos you are arranging may not help your cause much against Chief Sunday igboho in a rule of law courts particularly with opportunities for appeals where judges of varieties of experiences and knowledge are going to be involved.

With the stage set for possible international press corps and varieties of ambassadorial representative you will only exposed nigeria government ineptitude and strangeness to modern law practices.

The Chief and his co travellers in the struggles for Yoruba nation will seek to use such trials as public stunts against the Nigerian government and their lack of understanding and capacity to accommodate them in negotiations for a new nigeria.

During the trials, there will be more videos to confuse the old videos messages and the world will have to choose whom to believe.

The outside world is not on the same level of reasonings with nigeria. Nigeria is way back in sophistications in video technology.

So don't gloat.

1 Like

Re: FG Is Gathering Video Evidence To Nail Sunday Igboho At Trial In Benin Republic by tammie24: 10:19pm On Jul 25, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

You're funny
you mean.. He's a clown grin
Re: FG Is Gathering Video Evidence To Nail Sunday Igboho At Trial In Benin Republic by favor914: 10:19pm On Jul 25, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Let him remain in Benin. Benin has clean human rights record unlike Nigeria. He would be released soon just like his wife. Benin is part of our ancestral land and he'salready being treated fine. Buhari is a wicked soul. Have you forgotten how any years sambo dasuki spent in prison? What happened at last to the case? Elzazaky nko?
Good thing you are aware of what awaits those Secessionists? When your colleagues are been told in advance that those mumus are going to Prison that no Ohaneze, Afinefere, Obi, Oni, can stop them from serving time.
Re: FG Is Gathering Video Evidence To Nail Sunday Igboho At Trial In Benin Republic by Jostoman: 10:20pm On Jul 25, 2021
Monogamy:

Incoherent bunkum
continue ass licking the Fulani people because of 2023 ticket that your oga will not still get at the end of the day.
Re: FG Is Gathering Video Evidence To Nail Sunday Igboho At Trial In Benin Republic by tammie24: 10:20pm On Jul 25, 2021
Staphylococcus:
That's outstanding.

The idiot must be brought back to Nigeria.

Seems the coward is no longer brave.

He should be the freedom fighter he claimed to be and stop shying away.

Illiterate that cannot even spell freedom claiming to be a freedom fighter.

The FG needs to nail the morefvckers coffin.
your coffin will be nailed first!
Re: FG Is Gathering Video Evidence To Nail Sunday Igboho At Trial In Benin Republic by dklex(m): 10:22pm On Jul 25, 2021
Only one question i want to ask, why did Buhari want to be Nigerian president ? Is it because of all this rubbish he wanted to achieve ? Is this why he was crying the other day ? To me the nigger is a continental if not international disgrace, vendetta predient.

1 Like

Re: FG Is Gathering Video Evidence To Nail Sunday Igboho At Trial In Benin Republic by Jostoman: 10:24pm On Jul 25, 2021
nairavsdollars:
It's like FG deliberately posted Buratai to Benin Republic
yes now I said it from the beginning.
Re: FG Is Gathering Video Evidence To Nail Sunday Igboho At Trial In Benin Republic by Jostoman: 10:27pm On Jul 25, 2021
Monogamy:
undecided

Igboho and his lawyers are not smart.. If he is repatriated to Nigeria, Buhari can't do anything to him than to put him in prison while his court case go on, within 6 months he would be granted bail and life goes on.

Should he decides to remain in Benin, FG would only pressurize Benin republic to enact their law about the fake documents Igboho used to obtain Benin Republic passport.. No way he won't spend 5 years in Benin prison.

Common sense shouldn't only be common in this case, it should always be available..

at the end of the day God will still disappoint buhari, malami and buratai tommorow.
Re: FG Is Gathering Video Evidence To Nail Sunday Igboho At Trial In Benin Republic by Jostoman: 10:29pm On Jul 25, 2021
Federal government don't have any evidence against him, igboho is not a criminal
Re: FG Is Gathering Video Evidence To Nail Sunday Igboho At Trial In Benin Republic by akinwun(m): 10:29pm On Jul 25, 2021
Monogamy:
undecided

Igboho and his lawyers are not smart.. If he is repatriated to Nigeria, Buhari can't do anything to him than to put him in prison while his court case go on, within 6 months he would be granted bail and life goes on.

Should he decides to remain in Benin, FG would only pressurize Benin republic to enact their law about the fake documents Igboho used to obtain Benin Republic passport.. No way he won't spend 5 years in Benin prison.

Common sense shouldn't only be common in this case, it should always be available..

Stop talking about what you don't know. It was never a case of fake passport, there was none. If it was, why were his wife and kids released, ain't they using fake passport also, he has his own legal team in Benin here, and they have come out to say he was with his German passport not Benin. FG through Burutai who is the Nigeria ambassador to Benin Republic has alerted the force here to apprehend Igbogho if ever seen in Benin. It was at the point of checking at the airport that one of the forces recognized him. The case in court in Benin between his legal team and the govt is whether Igbogho is guilty enough to be handed over to the Nigeria govt. Meanwhile, there is no such diplomatic agreement between Nigeria and Benin to repatriate any one who offended the Nigeria govt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Is Gathering Video Evidence To Nail Sunday Igboho At Trial In Benin Republic by waleolaniyan: 10:29pm On Jul 25, 2021
Opening of Ìdí Ìrókò boarder is a plus for Sunday. All he said were not enough for prosecution. Only actions are valid. If I tell you I will shoot you if you provoke me, even with evidence, I can tell you it was an empty threat for you to stop your death clamour on me. Has he shot anybody? Which warriors did you see? Those allegations will fall flat! Sunday's lawyer have more than enough evidence against the government's complicit to terrorism in Nigeria, especially the Fulanis. US Congress debated it, OBJ and TY Danjuma said it all. Arise TV has a lot of Evidence, UK parliament sat over it. Buhari's govt is a terrorist government. A lot of evidence against Pantami as a Terrorist, and Buratai violation of human right and his genocide. I swear I will blow open heavy rots involved by Buhari as a grand Patron of mayetti terrorism in Nigeria that I am vocal against. Yeye govt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Is Gathering Video Evidence To Nail Sunday Igboho At Trial In Benin Republic by Fortez: 10:31pm On Jul 25, 2021
Jobless govt ever people are hungry they only focus on irrelevant things
Re: FG Is Gathering Video Evidence To Nail Sunday Igboho At Trial In Benin Republic by tammie24: 10:31pm On Jul 25, 2021
Monogamy:

Sowore , Kanu were both granted bail, why won't FG grant one to Igboho?

Btw, why should Benin republic grant Igboho any asylum?
so na you be FG mouth piece

This mumu FG sef that thinks everyone has fish brain like them

News flash Mr FG

Igboho is going no where! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: FG Is Gathering Video Evidence To Nail Sunday Igboho At Trial In Benin Republic by blarckadi(f): 10:32pm On Jul 25, 2021
Zico5:
This country go burn. Yoruba no be Igbo. We protect our own with our blood. Buhari and his bloody goons should thread with caution. Self actualisation is not a sin. The earlier the better for these people to know their limits.
lol, which one be yoruba no be igbo again. Just calm down and watbh how the eut event will play out e go be like blue film 4 everybody eyes
Re: FG Is Gathering Video Evidence To Nail Sunday Igboho At Trial In Benin Republic by naturefellow(m): 10:33pm On Jul 25, 2021
Monogamy:
undecided

wily beguily
Re: FG Is Gathering Video Evidence To Nail Sunday Igboho At Trial In Benin Republic by ppogba: 10:34pm On Jul 25, 2021
MT:
FG is strategising while Igboho's lawyers are ranting on social media.

Point of correction.

Igboho' s lawyers are not ranting on social media. They are too busy for that.
There's no evidence that a government that hurriedly arranged for a private jet to ferry Igboho to Nigeria without doing the proper thing has any strategy in place. Abi no be Malami again?
Re: FG Is Gathering Video Evidence To Nail Sunday Igboho At Trial In Benin Republic by naturefellow(m): 10:34pm On Jul 25, 2021
Busybody FG. Only under Buhari.
Re: FG Is Gathering Video Evidence To Nail Sunday Igboho At Trial In Benin Republic by Jostoman: 10:34pm On Jul 25, 2021
Sunday2021:
see how a foool is thinking. So because there is a case of insecurity, the government should allow every criminal to continue with his activities? I swear some of you are illiterates.
you are the original one here.
Re: FG Is Gathering Video Evidence To Nail Sunday Igboho At Trial In Benin Republic by favor914: 10:35pm On Jul 25, 2021
waleolaniyan:
Opening of Ìdí Ìrókò boarder is a plus for Sunday. All he said were not enough for prosecution. Only actions are valid. If I tell you I will shoot you if you provoke me, even with evidence, I can tell you it was an empty threat for you to stop your death clamour on me. Has he shot anybody? Which warriors did you see? Those allegations will fall flat! Sunday's lawyer have more than enough evidence against the government's complicit to terrorism in Nigeria, especially the Fulanis. US Congress debated it, OBJ and TY Danjuma said it all. Arise TV has a lot of Evidence, UK parliament sat over it. Buhari's govt is a terrorist government. A lot of evidence against Pantami as a Terrorist, and Buratai violation of human right and his genocide. I swear I will blow open heavy rots involved by Buhari as a grand Patron of mayetti terrorism in Nigeria that I am vocal against. Yeye govt
He will probably stand trial in Benin, then repatriated back to Nigeria, no way on earth Nigeria will request a fugitive from any ECOWAS country, let alone tiny country Republic du Benin that their Government termed the 37th State of Nigeria, that they would ignore, stop deceiving yourself, that is why you are mostly pained, it is because you constantly choose to believe your own wrong imagination.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Is Gathering Video Evidence To Nail Sunday Igboho At Trial In Benin Republic by Jostoman: 10:36pm On Jul 25, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

He has been campaigning for Tunubu presidency vigorously
he is a confirm Yoruba
Re: FG Is Gathering Video Evidence To Nail Sunday Igboho At Trial In Benin Republic by Brown2012: 10:36pm On Jul 25, 2021
Re: FG Is Gathering Video Evidence To Nail Sunday Igboho At Trial In Benin Republic by TheRareGem1(f): 10:39pm On Jul 25, 2021
extol1:
as a professor of law, what is Osinbajo saying concerning this case

So because he's a prof of law, he should ask the agf to stop gathering the evidence.

Yes, he is a prof of law and he detected P&ID scam, how about that.

Re: FG Is Gathering Video Evidence To Nail Sunday Igboho At Trial In Benin Republic by Ellasure: 10:41pm On Jul 25, 2021
Monogamy:
undecided

Indeed you are correct. Igboho and his lawyers are daft and need more tutorial on practices of law from you or your village.

You must be a local champion in playing draft or ludo from this your comments. When next you have the same challenge in your miserable life try your suggestions.

1 Like

Re: FG Is Gathering Video Evidence To Nail Sunday Igboho At Trial In Benin Republic by favor914: 10:42pm On Jul 25, 2021
Brown2012:

Say the North wants to nail Igboho not Fg there is no Fg in the zoo
I bet you go to the North, more than 90% everyday people, they have never heard of Kanu or igboho, it is senseless news, no different from what concerns you with 2 bandits make noise @ Jigawa & Nasarrawa?, inconsequential information.
Re: FG Is Gathering Video Evidence To Nail Sunday Igboho At Trial In Benin Republic by gbishman: 10:45pm On Jul 25, 2021
If the videos are legitimate shouldn't it be presented as evidence?
Re: FG Is Gathering Video Evidence To Nail Sunday Igboho At Trial In Benin Republic by Fcwilly: 10:46pm On Jul 25, 2021
They can't have Igboho in their custody, they should forget it, he is a free man, even MNK that is in there custody is a bigger problems for them, arresting MNK is a very serious mistake for them, very soon they will start to blame themselves.
Blame game
Re: FG Is Gathering Video Evidence To Nail Sunday Igboho At Trial In Benin Republic by Jostoman: 10:51pm On Jul 25, 2021
onatisi:
my brother , may God bless you a million times more than your forefathers , i never knew i will still find another intelligent person like this on this forum you need to see how happy i am now , now i believe naija still has a bright future if we can still find someone like you among us,

igboho lost his best chance , he should have followed the dss when they came to his house , they wont kill him and they know they cant keep him in prison for long because elections are near , they will only negotiate with him and after 6 months grant him bail , this has always been the procedure and they have done it for many in the past , gani adams and dokubo are living examples, even after areesting kanu the first time , they still gave him bail . . although they wont acquit him so as to keep the control over him . igboho is dumb which is obvious and surrounded by complete fools and cheered by ignorant dudes too

two dumb fellow trying to console themselves your oga send DSS and soldiers to someone's house by 1:30am without a any arrest warrant and on getting there they started shooting anything at sight and you expect igboho not run for his life, Why did they kill Adogan and Alfa after they have already submitted themselves. ThankGod that igboho did not retaliate against them that day.

1 Like

Re: FG Is Gathering Video Evidence To Nail Sunday Igboho At Trial In Benin Republic by favor914: 10:51pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ellasure:

Indeed you are correct. Igboho and his lawyers are daft and need more tutorial on practices of law from you or your village.

You must be a local champion in playing draft or ludo from this your comments. When next you have the same challenge in your miserable life try your suggestions.
Lawyer must form activity to justify the money he will charge them, the Illiterate is finished, June 30th 2021 was the day his empire began to crumble, the prosperity of Fools will definitely destroy them, his local victories gave him a wrong impression of what the Federal Government is about, Abuja is not Ibadan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Is Gathering Video Evidence To Nail Sunday Igboho At Trial In Benin Republic by manlawal(m): 10:51pm On Jul 25, 2021
Monogamy:
undecided

His lawyer said he was caught with Nigerian passport not with any fake passport. Is only his name is among wanted people in the Benin computer wh n he want to check in
Re: FG Is Gathering Video Evidence To Nail Sunday Igboho At Trial In Benin Republic by favor914: 10:54pm On Jul 25, 2021
manlawal:

His lawyer said he was caught with Nigerian passport not with any fake passport. Is only his name is among wanted people in the Benin computer wh n he want to check in
If he was apprehended with a Nigerian passport like you claim, then forget it, there is no issue, he will be handed over to The Federal Government of Nigeria no questions asked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gafaru Street In Lagos Flooded After A 12 Hour Rainfall / Obasanjo During His Thanksgiving Service Shortly After He Left Prison / Ogechi Obiano Graduates From Houston, Texas University - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.