Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,736 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video) (63649 Views)

Sound Sutan’s Wife, Farida Fasasi Celebrates His 45th Posthumous Birthday / Defunct Mo'Hits Artistes Reunite At D’banj’s 40th Birthday Party / Khafi And Gedoni Reunite At Omashola's Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 9:35pm On Jul 25, 2021
Offpoint1:
Lol, person wey go still call 2 face out before the end of next yeargrin

By the ways, plantashunz Boyz, stylePluz remains my greatest Nigeria musical duos of all time.

Say you believe me
Ocean of passion
Olufumi

These tracks are golden.

Yeah.... very golden

1 Like

Re: 2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video) by dododawa1: 9:36pm On Jul 25, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
Hmm..
This one everybody dey squash beef
Laycon and Erica
2face and Blackface
Who is next?

Nnamdi kalu and Buhari?
BUHARI cannot finish his own beef,(150 million people)

1 Like

Re: 2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video) by Elanqy: 9:40pm On Jul 25, 2021
Lightorder:
Tu face should keep the guy at arm length. Poisoning is not ruled out . That guy has been bitter and won’t just let go like that. If they can’t get you from a distance , they draw closer as friends
You are definitely the other gender
Re: 2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video) by BrainSanitizer: 9:41pm On Jul 25, 2021
Mokason288:
I wish I could waste my data to watch it

But no I can’t
No I can never
Well, I did.
And thanks Jah it ain't wasted.
I see a new Plantashun Boyz release very soon.
Wonder why I'm sounding emotional right now?
Those guys are my damn idols.
#plantashunboyzcomeback

3 Likes

Re: 2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video) by mp3ree: 9:43pm On Jul 25, 2021
sammy7410:
When i become first to comment
When they announce the bombing of the National Assembly with all the inhabitants reported killed in the blast. grin

1 Like

Re: 2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video) by ComeToJesus: 9:44pm On Jul 25, 2021
Blackface is toxic. He's going to accuse Tubaba again of stealing his flow.
Re: 2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video) by DropsMic(m): 9:46pm On Jul 25, 2021
Almost teared up. Plantashun boiz

1 Like

Re: 2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video) by oneTIMEman(m): 9:49pm On Jul 25, 2021
Blackface trouble too much
Re: 2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video) by Hapinex01: 9:50pm On Jul 25, 2021
2baba always play maturity
Good of him to first make the move.

Rip sound soltan
Re: 2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video) by ricmx(m): 9:51pm On Jul 25, 2021

Re: 2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video) by Legend44(m): 9:51pm On Jul 25, 2021
Bleep the both of them.
Re: 2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video) by Indomie001: 9:51pm On Jul 25, 2021
sammy7410:
When i become first to comment
This kinda atmosphere is rear in Nigeria now, may God help.
Re: 2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video) by kclee(m): 9:52pm On Jul 25, 2021
Finally, it's well..

Get your Personal Travel Allowance (PTA) at ease. Valid travel documents (visa and ticket) holders pleased contact me. Access up to $4,000.00 for your travels. ONLY VALID VISA and TICKET.
Re: 2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video) by Rawheemarth(f): 9:56pm On Jul 25, 2021
Good one,
Re: 2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video) by ignis: 9:59pm On Jul 25, 2021
The plantation boys back then.
Re: 2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video) by ozo13(m): 10:03pm On Jul 25, 2021
obajoey:
2face no wan near blackface, make d guy no go punch am.. Frenemies.. grin
i think say na only me see am

1 Like

Re: 2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video) by GeneralBabz1: 10:06pm On Jul 25, 2021
I can't wait to see these boiz turn men have an album. They are getting older, beef should not follow them to grave.
I wept too oo ...
Re: 2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video) by reubenobi(m): 10:07pm On Jul 25, 2021
Offorgerald15:
Legend
put "s"

2 Likes

Re: 2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video) by GeneralPula: 10:07pm On Jul 25, 2021
KiNg0G:
2face stole his song mahn.

History never forgets.

Enemies who pretends as friends.

Yet, Nigerians been calling blackface all sort of names..

Is it a crime to fight for what is his?

God forbid, if something do ham tomorrow now, they’ll start showing audio sympathy..

1 Like

Re: 2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video) by EdiskyHarry: 10:15pm On Jul 25, 2021
Make black face finish him weed you people will see Dy outcome
Re: 2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video) by Ken4agent(m): 10:22pm On Jul 25, 2021
Na psqaure I dey wait.....those guys dey fall person hand with their stupid compitition to show who breakup hep pass
Re: 2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video) by Kingisibor: 10:27pm On Jul 25, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:
No one cares
Buhari death
Re: 2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video) by Fortez: 10:31pm On Jul 25, 2021
Hmmm
Re: 2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 25, 2021
Good
Re: 2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video) by Sibtygarr: 10:36pm On Jul 25, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:
No one cares
speak for yourself

1 Like

Re: 2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video) by musty2245: 10:36pm On Jul 25, 2021
Good day class my name is sound sultan your new mathematics teacher
I will always miss you cry cry cry
Re: 2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video) by gassbee: 10:45pm On Jul 25, 2021
GeneralPula:
E get something wey dey pain this blackface..

Is it true 2face actually stole that song from him for real?
is confirmed, the court actually asked tuface to pay some compensation. It has been ironed out by their lawyers
Re: 2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video) by summerflame(m): 10:54pm On Jul 25, 2021
Lightorder:
Tu face should keep the guy at arm length. Poisoning is not ruled out . That guy has been bitter and won’t just let go like that. If they can’t get you from a distance , they draw closer as friends

And u think tuface did the right thing by stealing ?
Re: 2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video) by summerflame(m): 10:55pm On Jul 25, 2021
Antoeni:
Blackface has been praying for this day to come
God has finally answered his prayers
With God all things are possible

Which day and for what ?
Re: 2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video) by Hydrogen2020(m): 10:57pm On Jul 25, 2021
RIDE TO THE MAXIMUM with this organic Herbal Enlargement Oil. Turn yourself into a sharp striker. This oil is purely 100% Herbal which prolong duration from 25-45mins.

This Herbal Enlargement oil is friendly to the body with no side EFFECTS. It guarantees you of 4-7 inches Permanent SIZE.

Be a machine man. Make her SCREAM at the top of her voice and SQUEEZE the bed POWERFULLY. Make it Bigger, Thicker and Longer within 2 weeks assurance.

You are just a PHONE Call away to your permanent SOLUTION.

Reach us today through my signature
Re: 2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video) by GoldHorse(m): 11:07pm On Jul 25, 2021
I like Sound Sultan's music.
Re: 2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video) by Chuzoetoh(m): 11:15pm On Jul 25, 2021
Offpoint1:
Lol, person wey go still call 2 face out before the end of next yeargrin

By the ways, plantashunz Boyz, stylePluz remains my greatest Nigeria musical duos of all time.

Say you believe me
Ocean of passion
Olufumi

These tracks are golden.
duos or groups

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olumuyiwa Osinuga "Nomoreloss" Is Dead (Singer, Comedian) / Throwback Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Pretty Daughter, Stephanie / Obiba Sly Collins: "I Have Slept With More Than 150 Nigerian Women"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.