Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video) (63651 Views)

Sound Sutan’s Wife, Farida Fasasi Celebrates His 45th Posthumous Birthday / Defunct Mo'Hits Artistes Reunite At D’banj’s 40th Birthday Party / Khafi And Gedoni Reunite At Omashola's Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video) by hkidola00(m): 11:17pm On Jul 25, 2021
Offpoint1:
Lol, person wey go still call 2 face out before the end of next yeargrin

By the ways, plantashunz Boyz, stylePluz remains my greatest Nigeria musical duos of all time.

Say you believe me
Ocean of passion
Olufumi

These tracks are golden.
better than psquare??
Re: 2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video) by zeusdgrt(m): 11:21pm On Jul 25, 2021
sammy7410:
When i become first to comment
Who u want make Dem arrest? grin
Re: 2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video) by Ruthymoon(f): 11:24pm On Jul 25, 2021
grin grin
Re: 2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video) by cybriz82(m): 11:25pm On Jul 25, 2021
This shud be like the 3rd time they are doing this on stage.faze no Kuma get time him dey always go solo.
Re: 2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video) by Charx122: 11:28pm On Jul 25, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
Hmm..
This one everybody dey squash beef
Laycon and Erica
2face and Blackface
Who is next?

Nnamdi kalu and Buhari?
P square
Re: 2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video) by KiNg0G: 11:32pm On Jul 25, 2021
GeneralPula:

Yet, Nigerians been calling blackface all sort of names..

Is it a crime to fight for what is his?

God forbid, if something do ham tomorrow now, they’ll start showing audio sympathy..

Typical nigerias, they hardly speak truth.

Many follows the crowd...

I mean how can you steal someone piece of work (song) won several awards with it...made alot ofMONEY... still didn't care about giving appreciation to him... and you expect black face to be okay with it.

2face is no difference from a arm robber.... history never forgets.

2 Likes

Re: 2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video) by Lightorder: 11:33pm On Jul 25, 2021
summerflame:

And u think tuface did the right thing by stealing ?
stealing what , please?
Re: 2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video) by Teejay13(m): 11:49pm On Jul 25, 2021
I hope their reconsilation is for good
Re: 2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video) by Big3k(m): 12:13am On Jul 26, 2021
USA local bank online access... $2k weekly. WhatsApp +18623082239
Re: 2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video) by Yankee101: 12:34am On Jul 26, 2021
Life is too short

You can keep toxic folks at an arms lenght but don't keep malice at all
Re: 2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:17am On Jul 26, 2021
What is black Face pull a gun grin
Re: 2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:17am On Jul 26, 2021
What if black Face pull a gun grin
Re: 2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video) by DSoj(m): 4:45am On Jul 26, 2021
Life is too short. Make Peace
Re: 2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video) by madjune(m): 6:07am On Jul 26, 2021
20 friends can't play for 20 years.

Your childhood or adulthood friend can't tag around you all your life.
Sometimes, that does happen; but to expect it so is abnormal.
They can make up. Good.
But, to expect them to make hits at par with contemporary Nigerian hits that will speak to the present youth is nearly impossible.

Even if Psquare comes back, they will be surprised time has passed them by.
Time happens to everything once you look away.

1 Like

Re: 2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video) by summerflame(m): 6:29am On Jul 26, 2021
Lightorder:
stealing what , please

Black face's song which is his intellectual property. .

Tuface is cunny is all I have to say.. I love his song but he needs to settle with that guy at least by compensating him either in cash or by accreditation..

Thanks

1 Like

Re: 2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video) by Localmann(m): 6:31am On Jul 26, 2021
Legends
Contact me for your Gift card redeem check my signature
Re: 2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video) by Tonyx5(m): 6:37am On Jul 26, 2021
Ayantoyeopeyem:
Whaoooooo, I care, I'm happy
May God bless that man.
I pray d reunion ll b permanent.
I can sing all their tracks from A to Z
Why am I so emotional on dis?
Mayb because I want blackface and Faze also to reap from d fruit of their old times.
Long live 2baba
Long live Faze
Long live Blackface
Long live Nigeria.
We shall get there, Nigeria must b great again.
Pls let us all endeavour to love each other.
Mm ay God bless us all.
I swear, I'm happy!
Amen..you joined nairaland in 2012, wawu grin
Re: 2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video) by Topmaike007(m): 6:41am On Jul 26, 2021
Offpoint1:

By the ways, plantashunz Boyz, stylePluz remains my greatest Nigeria musical groups of all time.

Say you believe me
Ocean of passion
Olufumi

These tracks are golden.
add psquare and infinity group for Christian music
Re: 2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video) by Lightorder: 6:56am On Jul 26, 2021
summerflame:

Black face's song which is his intellectual property. .

Tuface is cunny is all I have to say.. I love his song but he needs to settle with that guy at least by compensating him either in cash or by accreditation..

Thanks

you made sense sir
Re: 2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video) by summerflame(m): 7:16am On Jul 26, 2021
Lightorder:
you made sense sir

God bless you

1 Like

Re: 2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video) by greenguy: 7:22am On Jul 26, 2021
sammy7410:

Perhaps if Buhari dies because last time Nigerians rejoiced like this was when Abacha died and before that was Olympics 1996.
Re: 2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video) by Mr2wealth: 7:23am On Jul 26, 2021
Newsmic:

https://igberetvnews.com/1396386/2baba-blackface-reunite-sound-sutans-night-tribute-photos-video/

OK smiley
Issorite shocked
What next?
Who will start another fight again!
We are waiting! grin
Re: 2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video) by tunize(m): 7:48am On Jul 26, 2021
KiNg0G:

Typical nigerias, they hardly speak truth.

Many follows the crowd...

I mean how can you steal someone piece of work (song) won several awards with it...made alot ofMONEY... still didn't care about giving appreciation to him... and you expect black face to be okay with it.

2face is no difference from a arm robber.... history never forgets.

How can u steal someone's song and steal have same person on the said break album? Abi u nor know sey blackfaze dey same album that features African queen?

Besides a co-written song is not a property of one person just say 2face messed up by not giving black face credit and royalty. (Besides blackface was aware the song is going to be on the album cos he gave the permission go listen to him interview on loose talk)

Even blackface will never use the word stole u only hear am dey lament say dem nor give am royalty and credit
Re: 2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video) by NairalandDoctor(m): 8:08am On Jul 26, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
Hmm..
This one everybody dey squash beef
Laycon and Erica
2face and Blackface
Who is next?

Nnamdi kalu and Buhari?
Jay and Kanye
Re: 2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video) by orumba(m): 8:12am On Jul 26, 2021
All this celebration after death self. African wish way
Re: 2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video) by oketikpo: 8:25am On Jul 26, 2021
sammy7410:

That Buhari is dead.
Re: 2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video) by Oshokalo: 8:25am On Jul 26, 2021
Make 2face self find this guy something,2baba stingy make we talk truth

1 Like

Re: 2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video) by BarrElChapo(m): 8:42am On Jul 26, 2021
sammy7410:

When the only enemy of Nigeri(ans) suddenly dies before 3202 grin
Re: 2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video) by Sophy22(f): 10:19am On Jul 26, 2021
Peaceful rest Sound Sultan.
Your death bring an end to a long time quarrel between two friends.
Re: 2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video) by ddeola: 10:20am On Jul 26, 2021
Yes o , let the love flow keep flowing no room for hate. smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: 2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:57am On Jul 26, 2021
I'll let to see mr p and Rude boy emulate them
Re: 2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video) by Kingosytex(m): 2:08pm On Jul 26, 2021
Offpoint1:

By the ways, plantashunz Boyz, stylePluz remains my greatest Nigeria musical groups of all time.

Say you believe me
Ocean of passion
Olufumi

These tracks are golden.

Like her better...Plan B

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ella Mensah Celebrates Her Birthday With Pantless Photos / Olumuyiwa Osinuga "Nomoreloss" Is Dead (Singer, Comedian) / Throwback Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Pretty Daughter, Stephanie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.