Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,077 members, 7,807,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/07/2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/07/2021 (164 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/07/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/07/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/07/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/07/2021 by dallyemmy: 8:27pm On Jul 25, 2021
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/07/2021 by dallyemmy: 12:56pm On Jul 26, 2021
Prayer Points:

1. I worship and adore You, my Father, because You're the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the King of kings; and the Lord of lords.

2.Father, You're worthy to be praised, worthy to be adored and worthy to be worshipped.

3.Thank You, Father, for what You have done, for what You're doing and for what You're yet to do.

4.Thank You, Father, for giving us weapons of warfare that are not carnal, but mighty through You, to the pulling down of strongholds.

5.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, please, give me a grateful heart and the grace to praise and worship You, always, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, please, wear upon me the garment of Your praise and put a new song in my mouth, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, give me the power to pray without ceasing and the grace, to praise You, even, in the midst of affliction, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, make me a vessel unto honour and not unto dishonour, in Jesus' name

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, and increase Your anointing and consecration upon his life, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

My Daily Job Work In USA / Former Imo First Lady, Mrs Okorocha To Host National Prayer Conference / Feeling Sad That My Prophetic Outline For 2021 Are All Coming To Pass.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.