Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,575 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) (93363 Views)

BBNaija Finale: Mercy Goes Braless In Transparent Gown (Photos) / BBNaija: Tacha Under Fire Over Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos / BBNaija: Braless Video Of Tacha Touching Her Chest Dug Up By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by Omonigho1976: 8:45am On Jul 26, 2021
MatterAriseLive:
Meet Angel 21 years old Bbnaija Season 6 Housemate.
21 ke with this kind depression!. Na her pikin I dey pity because to locate her fuel nozzle for dark go be like gulder ultimate search

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 8:46am On Jul 26, 2021
The walls of Jericho fell down flat... grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by Aksnoopy: 8:47am On Jul 26, 2021
Chai! See slippers breast pointing to the toes.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by Imustnottalk: 8:47am On Jul 26, 2021
CSTRR:

She may actually be 21.

Na overuse and too much 'open eye" don make am old.
years to come nah they will say they are 50 while they are looking like 30
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by luskysylver(m): 8:48am On Jul 26, 2021
this people no get shame

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 8:48am On Jul 26, 2021
Born2winnx:
This one 21?

Football age, Musa is a goal grin
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by richie240: 8:48am On Jul 26, 2021
Born2winnx:
This one 21?
She may be 21 o!
The 'small-small' girls of nowadays have enormous body counts.
You just can't imagine it.

Its easy for females to get sex bcuz all she has to do is say 'yes' to d abundant offers, unlike males who have to scheme and stress themselves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by Tegwi382: 8:48am On Jul 26, 2021
grin
Born2winnx:
This one 21?
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by Wantedmiller: 8:48am On Jul 26, 2021
She got the attention she dey seek for!
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by Tundex911: 8:49am On Jul 26, 2021
Debra911:

Oops so I'm older than this babe, and breast don fall finish like this cry

She for wear something better now, girls ,girls smh

Older
Can I confirm something abeg

Dm
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by Kbworld: 8:50am On Jul 26, 2021
And dis one is 21yrs old? Dis one go be after 4
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 8:50am On Jul 26, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
And you don't know that teens can have fallen breasts?

What are the causes, kindly enlighten us
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by GentleRay: 8:52am On Jul 26, 2021
Omo! :I dead on arrival

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by clothingonline(m): 8:53am On Jul 26, 2021
21 years lolz
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by od501: 8:53am On Jul 26, 2021
MatterAriseLive:

This gender sef...mtweeeew

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by rollandben(m): 8:55am On Jul 26, 2021
MatterAriseLive:
Wow so cute, just @21 and her breast look 50s!!
Life no balance,na now I know

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 8:56am On Jul 26, 2021
21 year old, with drowned breasts....... Her mileage go don high ó........

I bet, chunky nipples are very far from her..... grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by VIkKTOH(m): 8:57am On Jul 26, 2021
I have nothing to say sha....but how can u be 21 and ur breast is 64years old na wa oo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by Swaelyf(f): 8:57am On Jul 26, 2021
Blackdeewhy:
Body shape MATTERS a lot in choosing ANY attires. Stick to what suit your purpose. I don't mean to be a bully but this things she's wearing ain't meant for her boobs. Its an eye soar!

I blame her stylist, they could have used boob tapes since she cant wear a bra.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by lusid: 8:58am On Jul 26, 2021
RSVP:

Aswerugud.

She has good contours that would make her look really sexy with a well covered outfit but she choose a revealing one and ended up as joke of the day.
Rate her boobs
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 8:58am On Jul 26, 2021
Tundex911:

Older
Can I confirm something abeg

Dm

Hope you no be say, u want live show....... cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by Nomiyesupersaint: 9:00am On Jul 26, 2021
Na slippers dey her chest o,no be breast
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by onyxo76(m): 9:01am On Jul 26, 2021
pode:
If she is an angel (fallen lucifer) that means there must be war in her heaven that led to the heart brake of those breast. Is like the breast are mourning.
this is the ugliest set of boobs i've seen so far...
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by Teejay13(m): 9:01am On Jul 26, 2021
What is this one?
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by lusid: 9:01am On Jul 26, 2021
GeneralPula:
This 4pm news is 21?

If those breast are like that at 21, what’s their future will be like when she turn 31?

it's nature
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by Abs76: 9:03am On Jul 26, 2021
MatterAriseLive:
at 21 your breasts don clamps still some gullible empty skull followers go tagged her celebrity
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by winner37(m): 9:03am On Jul 26, 2021
I can't looked twice , it's so irritating ..
Her breasts are really asleep ...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by AbujaCitiBlog: 9:03am On Jul 26, 2021
MatterAriseLive:
This is what lesbian boobs suckers can do to a woman breast. If you see where this daughters of perdition are devouring each other's mamary glands like a battalion of Nigeria troops pursuing Boko Haram insurgent you will marvel.
RIP to the breasts.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by Agbebakun22: 9:04am On Jul 26, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
The FUTURE is [b]FEMALE[/b]Mana guy, I used to think you're educated. Today I know better.
Please make a little research on fallen breasts then come back and edit your post.

Keep kwayet are u categorically saying this woman is 21 years if truly she's 21 years then her breast has live longer than her

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by bonnyhope: 9:05am On Jul 26, 2021
The boobs looks like 80yrs old one
Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by AfroKnight: 9:05am On Jul 26, 2021
angry

This is what happens when you surround yourself with friends who tell you lies about your appearance. There’s no way she didn’t test this outfit in front of a friend. There are other sexy outfits that she could wear, similar to what she wore for her official portrait. She has a nice figure.

She set herself up for dragging.

As much as people fight it, body-shaming will never cease. Just don’t put yourself on a pedestal and come back crying when the mob comes for you.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) by lusid: 9:06am On Jul 26, 2021
richmond500:
the breast is depressed
..from too much missionary press

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Louisa Nwobodo Is Dead! Nollywood Actress Dies At 78 / TBoss Strips Unclad On TV On Big Brother Naija. Nude Photos Trending (Photos) / Alex, BBNaija Housemate, Flashes Her Boobs (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.