Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,234 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:12 AM

What Have You Heard Concerning Male Nurses - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Have You Heard Concerning Male Nurses (27724 Views)

‘Forget About the Stigma’ Male Nurses Explain Why Nursing Is a Job of the Future / Vincent Izunna And Valentine Ewudo: Twin Brothers Who Are Both Nurses In US / Ghanaian Trainee Nurses Dance After Their Allowances Were Restored (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Have You Heard Concerning Male Nurses by Mobolajifanny(m): 12:58am On Jul 26, 2021
Alot of people have some misconception on male Nurse's.
Kindly share your experience

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Have You Heard Concerning Male Nurses by MrHighSea: 9:14pm On Jul 26, 2021
Nurse Regina twice daily.
Her smile heals.

56 Likes

Re: What Have You Heard Concerning Male Nurses by lasisi69(f): 9:14pm On Jul 26, 2021
I get a lot of attention from girls undecided

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Have You Heard Concerning Male Nurses by Britishcoins(m): 9:14pm On Jul 26, 2021
They love inserting their hands on female part... they don't even consider age... Tua

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Have You Heard Concerning Male Nurses by wunmi590(m): 9:14pm On Jul 26, 2021

I have never experienced them before, I only see them walk about the hospital environment...

I guess some Nigerian mentality has been stationed that only women has the right to be a nurse...

85 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Have You Heard Concerning Male Nurses by NaijaCover(m): 9:14pm On Jul 26, 2021
Prefer Female Nurse Than Male Nurse, I don't want story that touches the heart.

8 Likes

Re: What Have You Heard Concerning Male Nurses by misnik: 9:15pm On Jul 26, 2021
Never met one before

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Have You Heard Concerning Male Nurses by Perfectnumber6(m): 9:15pm On Jul 26, 2021

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Have You Heard Concerning Male Nurses by tega192(m): 9:15pm On Jul 26, 2021
they are usually shy , most of them lie they are doctor , i got more than 150 like

166 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Have You Heard Concerning Male Nurses by angelEmade: 9:15pm On Jul 26, 2021
See as thread dry.
All I know is they are somehow more compassionate than their female counterparts. But don't ever...and I repeat don't ever trust them with your female relatives. They are only. Mostly good for holding down psychiatric patients or doing the tough jobs...they can't be trusted with feminine nudity.
. As per experience don't let us say stuffs that will burst nairaland o...e get wetin one of them won do a female friend on the bed for her appendicitis surgery...male nurse won remove her undies claiming na him go shave her my guy was even rubbing palms and licking mouth. Thank God I was there...turned out he had even bragged about it to his friends...naija!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Have You Heard Concerning Male Nurses by zolajpower: 9:15pm On Jul 26, 2021
grin
They re more patient and endure than their fe-mail counterpart

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Have You Heard Concerning Male Nurses by bestman09(m): 9:15pm On Jul 26, 2021
angry
They are good and very professional to their duty. I actually encountered one at Alafia hospital Ibadan many years ago and he was really passionate about his job

12 Likes

Re: What Have You Heard Concerning Male Nurses by merits(m): 9:16pm On Jul 26, 2021
cryWhat
Re: What Have You Heard Concerning Male Nurses by Akalia(m): 9:16pm On Jul 26, 2021
They are very illusive. Hard to come by unlike their female counterparts and I wonder why!!
Re: What Have You Heard Concerning Male Nurses by Uglygurl(f): 9:16pm On Jul 26, 2021
Haven't met any
Re: What Have You Heard Concerning Male Nurses by Nwaotu10(m): 9:16pm On Jul 26, 2021
They're good.
One understood my plight and promised to get me a pill that will make it painless.

I can't just wait to be a ghost!

12 Likes

Re: What Have You Heard Concerning Male Nurses by Sonnobax15(m): 9:16pm On Jul 26, 2021
cool
Never had an experience with them...Just the female ones..
Male nurses are generally scarce....Via say our mentality here in africa has left us to think that nursing as an occupation should be a female thing.....

Ohhhj,I just remembered...My roommate of back in the days in poly is now a nurse...The guy dey always dey gist me about how many of his co female-nurses wey he dey lash every now and then cool

I go like to be a nurse for my next life cha tongue

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Have You Heard Concerning Male Nurses by Theboy21: 9:17pm On Jul 26, 2021
Some of my Niggas are male nurses, them come spoil, like clubbing, womanizing, my real G loves weed and banging pussies cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: What Have You Heard Concerning Male Nurses by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 26, 2021
They're better at carrying out abortions tongue

8 Likes

Re: What Have You Heard Concerning Male Nurses by fourboys: 9:18pm On Jul 26, 2021
It's no secret I love beautiful nurses with big boobs grin grin

13 Likes

Re: What Have You Heard Concerning Male Nurses by bigdammyj: 9:18pm On Jul 26, 2021
Noted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Have You Heard Concerning Male Nurses by harmony75: 9:18pm On Jul 26, 2021
They're doing their job!

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Heard Concerning Male Nurses by Bola146(f): 9:19pm On Jul 26, 2021
grin
Re: What Have You Heard Concerning Male Nurses by omoyankee3(m): 9:19pm On Jul 26, 2021
They are usually professional

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Heard Concerning Male Nurses by enyen(m): 9:19pm On Jul 26, 2021
They are very illusive. Hard to come by unlike their female
counterparts and I wonder why!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Have You Heard Concerning Male Nurses by gratiaeo(m): 9:20pm On Jul 26, 2021
Never been to hospital since i grow up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Starting Project Management Training/certification / Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos / Can Someone Survive On ₦130,000 Monthly In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.