Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,146,303 members, 7,792,612 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman (69189 Views)

Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman / Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman / The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 26, 2021
Though we may not have a compact code regarding the dynamics of a relationship, there are norms and generally accepted ways of doing things. Generally, it is expected that a man be older than a woman. You can debate this with your ancestors but this is what we all came to see. Whoever propounded the concept or what ever group gave the directive is not known to us.

However, looking at the biblical record of events, the first man was created before the woman. Though this will not be accepted by many persons, but it is one viable explanation. Men, in most number of cases are usually older than the women.

Thus, when it happens that a man is with a lady who is higher in age than himself, it raises some eyebrows. Also, it begins to beg the questions of what could possibly make such a man agree to this arrangement. Accordingly, we might as well need to see few of the incentives and allurement that a man will get in being with an older lady.

Benefits Of Dating Or Marrying An Older Lady

As stated above, in a significant number of cases, a man is seen in love or in one romantic relationship or another with a lady older than himself. What could be the driving force and possible benefit of this?

The Man Will Get More Care And Attention

Just imagine dating or marrying your mom or your elder sister. Older ladies have the natural disposition to want to take very good care of their men. Without any conscious efforts, older ladies are structured to caring and giving attention to the needs of the younger men they are in love with. Somehow, they view the man as being their responsibility and their child to nurture. Thus, they are likely to give much attention and thoughts to the well being of their men.

She Would Possibly Be More Financially Competent

Having spent more days on earth than the man, most times, older women come with their own financial strength into such a relationship or marriage. She would have had some investments and savings and probably assets she had acquired before meeting the man. These gives her better financial power than some younger ladies. This does not happen in all cases and this does not mean that younger ladies do not have money. However, it is more likely that an older lady, would have accumulated more financial resources with the extra time she has spent.

The Lady Will Have More Emotional And Mental Maturity

With age comes experience and invariably maturity. There are some exceptions though. Still, in most cases, an older lady will be less naive, less reactive, more accommodating, more understanding and more rational. With all the things she has seen, she is better equipped to handle issues, she has developed some grit and resistance towards some things and thus has more mature ways of handling issues.

What Detrimental Effects Can Come From Dating Or Marrying An Older Lady

Though this is not a guaranteed outcome, but from experiences and evidences, we can agree that in most cases problems usually occur because of age disparity between a man a woman. This happens especially when a man happens to be much younger than the lady. Still, this is not a general rule, but a frequent occurrence. Accordingly, it is necessary to bear in mind what possible ills can arise from a relationship between an older lady and a younger man.

She Might Age Faster Than The Man

In nature, the female species has a higher tendency of aging than their male counterpart. The lady, due to her kinds of hormonal system and body processes, is prone to showing signs of aging more rapidly than the man. In this regard, an older woman will invariably age faster than a younger man. Even when the man and woman are of similar age we see the woman aging faster, then imagine what it would be if she has more years than the man. With proper care and attention though, this can be curtailed but not completely avoided.

She Might Be Too Controlling

Her higher number of years must have exposed her to errant, erratic and irresponsible men, molding her to become apprehensive and wary of such attitudes. As such, in settling with a younger man who is usually more susceptible to this kind of behaviors, she would want to checkmate him tightly. This may result to the lady being more controlling and possessive. All this in an attempt to forestall negative expressions from the younger man.

She Might Be Disrespectful

At times, the woman might take advantage of her age to disrespect her man. She may not be able to bring down herself to be submissive and give proper obedience to the man. This attitude may not occur at the start of the relationship but may pop up along the line. Knowing that she is older than you, could make her cocky and saucy and may refuse to accord her man the due regard.

There is nothing much about the age of a lady. Inherently, there is no evil or gain in what direction a woman or a man’s age is. However, due to individual tendencies and mindset, age difference sometimes bring issues in a relationship between a man and a woman. Thus, for this reason a little consideration need to be taken. On the whole, if there is a strong sense of understanding, this may not even be an issue at all.

Source:
https://flipmemes.com/2021/06/17/the-attraction-and-troubles-of-dating-an-older-woman/

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by Bigredmachine: 8:03am On Jul 26, 2021
From my own personal experience... The older women are more caring, matured and good in mini mini wanna wanna ... Very understandable... But can be brutal when annoyed or cheated upon

While the younger ones knows nothing but pilling pressure upon pressure upon guys...

Anyway dating older or younger woman is never an easy thing to do in Nigeria...

You must be ready...

234 Likes 15 Shares

Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by wilsonchilboy(m): 8:05am On Jul 26, 2021
Omo i prefer older women dis days than these premature hookup girls of nowadays with no home training

Talking about controlling me omo if she try am i go leave am o na dating no be marriage

130 Likes 12 Shares

Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by DankemzI(m): 8:15am On Jul 26, 2021
wilsonchilboy:
Omo i prefer older women dis days than these premature hookup girls of nowadays with no home training

Talking about controlling me omo if she try am i go leave am o na dating no be marriage

Older women rocks, 40+ they're more juicy and tighter than their younger counterparts kiss
Better than this boreholed, pussy Hawking callgirls

104 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by jumper524(m): 8:22am On Jul 26, 2021
I still prefer older beautiful ladies.
the problem attached won't be even considered if you date all this kpepes around.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by jumper524(m): 8:24am On Jul 26, 2021
DankemzI:

Older women rocks, 40+ they're more juicy and tighter than their younger counterparts kiss
honestly when it comes to sex, they share the exercise unlike those small shenkes when go just dey like dead log of wood.
rubbish..

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by FatherCHRISTMAS: 8:40am On Jul 26, 2021
DankemzI:

Are you sure?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by DankemzI(m): 8:52am On Jul 26, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

Are you sure?
Yes, I'm highly experienced

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by DropsMic(m): 9:48am On Jul 26, 2021
Dated one secretly during my NYSC. Aunty almost killed me with enjoyment. She even hooked me up with one other young girl just so i could taste her cat and tell her how it was, compared to hers.

Hers had a very good grip, so it was better. wink

131 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by pocohantas(f): 9:55am On Jul 26, 2021
All these troubles wouldn’t matter when kpali is involved. Evening newspaper na for women wey no get kpali. Once you have foreign citizenship, preferably American, if you like, be a grave…Even redpiller wey done patrol Travel section tire go marry you. That is if you want to marry him, you are the PRIZE. wink

72 Likes 13 Shares

Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by LienwaltAbel(m): 10:11am On Jul 26, 2021
pocohantas:
All these troubles wouldn’t matter when kpali is involved. Evening newspaper na for women wey no get kpali. Once you have foreign citizenship, preferably American, if you like, be a grave…Even redpiller wey done patrol Travel section tire go marry you. wink

gringrin you like trouble

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 26, 2021
pocohantas:
All these troubles wouldn’t matter when kpali is involved. Evening newspaper na for women wey no get kpali. Once you have foreign citizenship, preferably American, if you like, be a grave…Even redpiller wey done patrol Travel section tire go marry you. wink

You dey cap rubbish.

You no know say Evening Papers different?

You wan compare 40years Oyibo wey hol raba with their fattened and over used counterpart here?

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by pocohantas(f): 1:04pm On Jul 26, 2021
blizard44:

You dey cap rubbish.

You no know say Evening Papers different?

You wan compare 40years Oyibo wey hol raba with their fattened and over used counterpart here?

My point exactly. You just corroborated what I said. For papers, you would gladly marry and submit to a foreign grave.

blizard44:

It's the lesser of two evils.

No evil here. You simply put survival above your ego. wink

48 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 26, 2021
pocohantas:

My point exactly. You just corroborated what I said. For papers, you would gladly marry and submit to a foreign grave.
It's the lesser of two evils.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 26, 2021
pocohantas:
All these troubles wouldn’t matter when kpali is involved. [b]Evening newspaper na for women wey no get kpali. [/b]Once you have foreign citizenship, preferably American, if you like, be a grave…Even redpiller wey done patrol Travel section tire go marry you. wink

aunty wey ** grin must you change the narrative, Evening newspaper are local base women wey no get husband and would always come online to remind us they are happy grin
A naija woman with foreign kpali is still useless, so next time you want to rant about kpali make it EXCLUSIVE. dj cuppy,t boss, tiwa savage get kpali who marry dem. may God elevate us beyond naija used, ciao

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by Iceberylnn: 1:16pm On Jul 26, 2021
grin
Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by Sirmuel1(m): 1:16pm On Jul 26, 2021
I love dating older Women... Maximum of 10yrs difference.

They are mentally and emotionally stable, unlike those tiny legs out there

11 Likes

Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by siofra(f): 1:17pm On Jul 26, 2021
Every race of men is still rushing white women even when they are old LOL omo goals grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by 4tomandchi: 1:17pm On Jul 26, 2021
No justification to any of this abeg.
Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by Dalil8: 1:17pm On Jul 26, 2021
siofra:
Every race of men is still rushing white women even when they are old LOL omo goals grin

I've seen alot of 40+ unmarried white women and trust me no one's coming for them.

smartasuen:
Well, from my experience they are usually more mature and overwhelmingly caring. Also the one that loves you will respect you but could act funny if they see younger bloods tripping over you.

Their time don pass na, nobody dey find dem again, not even older men. Options no plenty again, so why dem no go dey caring to the idiot wey finally enter their net?

No let dat one deceive you, nature don humble dem.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by onoms4luv(m): 1:18pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ready
Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 26, 2021
Hmmm
Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by CarlScott: 1:19pm On Jul 26, 2021
GREEN MEANS "GO"! grin
The hustle is real: Those black men agreed to marry the elderly white women for a reason.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by HitRun(m): 1:20pm On Jul 26, 2021
cheesy

Na so one approach me. Chai! This is what I call 'see finish'. Fine boy no pimples like me fa.

Na thunder....

8 Likes

Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 26, 2021
Which family I wan carry older woman go meet?

If you're months older than me, forget it, I can't even date you.

12 Likes

Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by JBsconcept(m): 1:21pm On Jul 26, 2021
grin naija guys shaaa...
How una dey get mind like this marry Grand ma?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman by Junnior: 1:21pm On Jul 26, 2021
pocohantas:
Both the one wey get kpali and the one wey no get, all na still evening newspapers. If you fine small, you'll be pumped and dumped. If you get kpali, you'll be used for the papers and dumped still. Guys know weytin dem dey do. No reason am. wink

20 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Snubs Her Lover In Pre-Wedding Photo / Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And An Immigration Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.