Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,736 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Western And America +nigeria Government - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Western And America +nigeria Government (653 Views)

Nigeria’s Government Turns Its Back on Boko Haram Victims-Dailybeast / 2 Nigerians Arraigned For Defrauding Western Union / Crime Rate In Nigeria Vs Crime Rate In America And The Western World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Western And America +nigeria Government by plappville(f): 11:44pm On May 13, 2011
Since i ve been hearing of oil kidnapping in thé Niger Delta
Here and then, i ve never believed those boys were doing thé right thing until today.
My Hubby came bc from Wk and told me there Will be a very important documentary about Nigeria on tv
And that hé is nt gonna miss it. Thé title was (The blood of Nigeria.)
Thé talked about oil. Hostage taking, corruption, pollution & attacks
mass is the dark side of gold mining
black in the Niger Delta. It was a dairly drama between mangrove platforms
Oil refineries and underground

.OMG, after viewing this doc, i began to hate our leaders, how could they be bought with money by these big companies, and leave thé people to be surffering this hard? They pût very mighty pipes in front of their houses, contaminate their river, trees were all dead, nô farming nor fishing yet thèse poor villagers have nô good water to drink. My Nigérians what CAN be done to stop thèse greeds?? Mâke una talk because this our our obodo Nigeria, we ve to do something fast.
Re: Western And America +nigeria Government by plappville(f): 10:12pm On May 15, 2011
Waooh!! 18 viewers and yet no respond shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

11 Killed In Dual Nigeria Attacks / Boko Haram: Lagos Assembly Approves N700m For Armoured Tanks! / Four Policemen Held For Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.