Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, South East Is On Total Lockdown - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, South East Is On Total Lockdown (2240 Views)

Mmobuosi Congratulates Tinubu, Hints On Total Acquisition Of Sheffield United FC / Kano On Total Shutdown For Atiku - Dele Momodu react at PDP Rally In Kano / NLC Insists On Total Strike After Meeting FG Delegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, South East Is On Total Lockdown by NgoziLovelyn(f): 9:55am On Jul 26, 2021
I wanted to go to the bank this morning and was shocked to find them locked. Even the few ones that opened were already closing when I drove towards their side.
So I called Onitsha to confirm the situation there and was told that, no market opened. All roads are blocked. And same with Nnewi
Re: For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, South East Is On Total Lockdown by Hezzyluv: 9:57am On Jul 26, 2021
I have been saying this, "Make dem handle this guy matter with wisdom"

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, South East Is On Total Lockdown by nrexzy: 9:58am On Jul 26, 2021
Sis... Abeg speak for were u dey oo... Movement dey here shaaa buisness dey open for umuahia so i heard...

2 Likes

Re: For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, South East Is On Total Lockdown by NgoziLovelyn(f): 9:59am On Jul 26, 2021
Yes, people are now showing support without even been forced to.
Hezzyluv:
Make dem handle this guy matter with wisdom ooo...
Re: For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, South East Is On Total Lockdown by NgoziLovelyn(f): 10:02am On Jul 26, 2021
nrexzy:
Sis... Abeg speak for were u dey oo... Movement dey here shaaa buisness dey open for umuahia so i heard...
What of the banks? Check to confirm pls.
Also check the major markets. Cos Abia state that I know always carries everything about Nnamdi Kanu with passion
Re: For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, South East Is On Total Lockdown by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:02am On Jul 26, 2021
NgoziLovelyn:
I wanted to go to the bank this morning and was shocked to find them locked. Even the few ones that opened were already closing when I drove towards their side.
So I called Onitsha to confirm the situation there and was told that, no market opened. All roads are blocked. And same with Nnewi
very true
onitsha is on standstill

I pity those people that think igbos are not backing Kanu
Yes Kanu can be a very big annoying ass sometimes but if Pantami can be minister even after direct link to bokoharam and isis including Alquda or shiek gumi still running his Banditry business.
then we must support Kanu whose only crime is to stand up for his people against murderous fulani

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, South East Is On Total Lockdown by omoiyamayor(m): 10:05am On Jul 26, 2021
It will be very foolish to not stand with your own during the trying time. WE STAND WITH OLOYE SUNDAY IGBOHO TODAY in Benin.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, South East Is On Total Lockdown by NgoziLovelyn(f): 10:06am On Jul 26, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
very true
onitsha is on standstill

Yes Kanu can be a very big annoying ass sometimes but if Pantami can be minister even after direct link to bokoharam and isis including Alquda or shiek gumi still running his Banditry business.
then we must support Kanu whose only crime is to stand up for his people against murderous fulani

I marveled at the massive support I'm seeing. And the most important part is that, they are even doing it willingly.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, South East Is On Total Lockdown by nrexzy: 10:06am On Jul 26, 2021
NgoziLovelyn:

What of the banks? Check to confirm pls.
Also check the major markets. Cos Abia state that I know always carries everything about Nnamdi Kanu with passion

Banks dey open ooo....
Markets dey open... Nothing d happen here oo...

1 Like

Re: For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, South East Is On Total Lockdown by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:09am On Jul 26, 2021
NgoziLovelyn:

I marveled at the massive support I'm seeing. And the most important part is that, they are even doing it willingly.
I never expected the no movement because it was voluntary.

Even the enemies are marveled at the unity of Igbos when it comes to Biafra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, South East Is On Total Lockdown by FirstSon01: 10:11am On Jul 26, 2021
Las Las hope there's no violence in the end
Re: For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, South East Is On Total Lockdown by nairalandankrah: 10:12am On Jul 26, 2021
Even the south south is on lock down
Re: For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, South East Is On Total Lockdown by Throwback: 10:15am On Jul 26, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
very true
onitsha is on standstill

You have a point with the highlighted. However, Kanu's crime charge is treason against the Nigerian state, not about any standing up to murderous Fulani.
Re: For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, South East Is On Total Lockdown by Throwback: 10:16am On Jul 26, 2021
nairalandankrah:

I am currently in the SouthSouth and business is as usual.

Cure yourself from the ipobic plague of foolish lies.

4 Likes

Re: For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, South East Is On Total Lockdown by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:17am On Jul 26, 2021
[s]
Throwback:

You have a point with the highlighted. However, Kanu's crime charge is treason against the Nigerian state, not about any standing up to murderous Fulani.

[/s]
lies
Re: For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, South East Is On Total Lockdown by Throwback: 10:19am On Jul 26, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
lies

Unfortunately, it is the court that will decide, not a sectional and emotional apologist of the captured fugitive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, South East Is On Total Lockdown by NgoziLovelyn(f): 10:27am On Jul 26, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
I never expected the no movement because it was voluntary.

Even the enemies are marveled at the unity of Igbos when it comes to Biafra
Exactly...the support is massive
Re: For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, South East Is On Total Lockdown by wunmi590(m): 10:28am On Jul 26, 2021

My own stand is, NK was unjustly kidnapped in another country, blinded folded and chained back to Nigeria,

This needs to be addressed properly if it is lawful or not...

Nobody should quote me if you don't have any meaningful things to say..
Re: For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, South East Is On Total Lockdown by LibertyRep: 10:29am On Jul 26, 2021
When a mosquito perches on the scrotum, then patience becomes a virtue.

Any major slip on this issue could lead to a catastrophic outcome. All parties should tread with caution, especially the aggressor.
Re: For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, South East Is On Total Lockdown by NgoziLovelyn(f): 10:29am On Jul 26, 2021
FirstSon01:
Las Las hope there's no violence in the end
I just hope so..
Re: For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, South East Is On Total Lockdown by NgoziLovelyn(f): 10:30am On Jul 26, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Wow!!
Re: For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, South East Is On Total Lockdown by NgoziLovelyn(f): 10:30am On Jul 26, 2021
nrexzy:

Banks dey open ooo....
Markets dey open... Nothing d happen here oo...
Ok
Re: For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, South East Is On Total Lockdown by Nonpartisan1: 10:32am On Jul 26, 2021
Even Lagos is on Lockdown angry
Re: For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, South East Is On Total Lockdown by Lovelies1: 10:32am On Jul 26, 2021
South Nigeria confederation

1 Like

Re: For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, South East Is On Total Lockdown by NgoziLovelyn(f): 10:42am On Jul 26, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
Even Lagos is on Lockdown angry
For real?
Re: For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, South East Is On Total Lockdown by Nonpartisan1: 10:43am On Jul 26, 2021
NgoziLovelyn:

For real?

Even people called me from Sokoto, that the place is also on lockdown because of Nnamdi Kanu. I am awaiting to hear from my people in America. undecided

1 Like

Re: For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, South East Is On Total Lockdown by kingsceedon(m): 10:52am On Jul 26, 2021
nrexzy:

Mumu which part of Umuahia you dey?
Re: For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, South East Is On Total Lockdown by Tranquillity360: 10:53am On Jul 26, 2021
Op is right.

Enemies of Freedom will wish that Igbos will hate Kanu and Biafra and love their one Nigeria filled with injustice.
Re: For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, South East Is On Total Lockdown by Ikwerelastborn: 10:54am On Jul 26, 2021
NgoziLovelyn:
Lies ,I'm in Enugu and nothing is happening

2 Likes

Re: For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, South East Is On Total Lockdown by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 26, 2021
nrexzy:
Sometimes I wonder if there's something that umuahia people harbours towards the person of Nnamdi Kanu.

Nnamdi Kanu as an individual is not my kind of person to associate with, however his passion for the Igbo race baffles me.

There's military and intelligent personnel presence in every corner of Aba. People are locked out of their shops, students are sent back to their homes but no protest yet.

Do not think there will be any.

Honestly, there is no pleasure in killing innocent souls just because they are asking why they so hated and marginalised in the country of their "own". Nonetheless order is order.

1 Like

Re: For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, South East Is On Total Lockdown by Danisaint112(m): 11:00am On Jul 26, 2021
E don red. The Igbo tribe is always a shocker. Just when you think they would disappoint they would amaze.

Now I know most Igbos against him here on Nairaland are the minority. Federal government should handle this case jeje. Make another fight no start.
Re: For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, South East Is On Total Lockdown by Nwaide01: 11:09am On Jul 26, 2021
When I told people that 99% of the ndi Igbo support Biafra they called me names. What some don't know is that nearly all the Igbo who own properties outside Igbo land are ready to forsake them for Biafra. Every Igbo including my humble self want Biafra actualization to happen today or tomorrow.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Solution To Jos Crisis? / Miyetti Allah Members Now Fleeing Nigeria To Escape Bandits’ Attacks... / IPOB And ESN attack Peter Obi supporters today graphic video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.