Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Why Are Families Happier When Their Daughter Rather Than Son Is Getting Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Families Happier When Their Daughter Rather Than Son Is Getting Married (486 Views)

My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine / Ghana: Parents Dragged Student Who Impregnated Their Daughter From Class (Video) / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Families Happier When Their Daughter Rather Than Son Is Getting Married by Ikwerelastborn: 10:52am On Jul 26, 2021
I have noticed many families don't usually have problem with their daughters getting married but sometimes not so happy when is their sons
Re: Why Are Families Happier When Their Daughter Rather Than Son Is Getting Married by Bigredmachine: 10:55am On Jul 26, 2021
Very clear that when the daughter gets married, she's taking away a large chunk of responsibilities away with her to her husband's house, but when it's the son getting married... Many would be scared a lot of responsibilities will be piled up on his soldiers and hence pay little or no attention to his maiden family...

I think it's safe to say... Daughters takes away pressure while sons brings in pressure

1 Like

Re: Why Are Families Happier When Their Daughter Rather Than Son Is Getting Married by Hezzyluv: 10:57am On Jul 26, 2021
Iol...

Husbands scarez women bookuu
Re: Why Are Families Happier When Their Daughter Rather Than Son Is Getting Married by DoggoneDogg: 10:57am On Jul 26, 2021
Because shame has been removed from their eyes in the daughter's case.

The son's case means an asset & provider is being taken away from them. They won't like the fact that the 50k they used to receive will now be 20k because 30k will go to wife/new family.
Re: Why Are Families Happier When Their Daughter Rather Than Son Is Getting Married by donbachi(m): 11:05am On Jul 26, 2021
Na dem go share money,chop dowry and have a relieve.
Re: Why Are Families Happier When Their Daughter Rather Than Son Is Getting Married by Ikwerelastborn: 1:36pm On Jul 28, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Because shame has been removed from their eyes in the daughter's case.

The son's case means an asset & provider is being taken away from them. They won't like the fact that the 50k they used to receive will now be 20k because 30k will go to wife/new family.
Lol,selfishness

(1) (Reply)

How To Know A Guy Is Cheating / Found Love / Five Reasons Why You Should Not Have A Side Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.