Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court, Wearing Jewish Atire And Isreali Flag - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court, Wearing Jewish Atire And Isreali Flag (8112 Views)

Protest Against IPOB As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Today (Pictures) / Sit-At-Home: Aba Roads Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court (Pics & Video) / Owerri Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court In Abuja: Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court, Wearing Jewish Atire And Isreali Flag by Monogamy: 11:20am On Jul 26, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

So being a police officer that everyone curse at is what you're proud of ...

Oga, you matter big pass naija problem

But this is incoherent to the topic of discussion now.

Hahahaha, na so the thing hit you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court, Wearing Jewish Atire And Isreali Flag by PrinceOfLagos: 11:21am On Jul 26, 2021
AlexBells:

Please let Kanu enjoy his celebrity status in peace, don't attach no one to him, this is our own little way of standing by our own, you guys should go for Igboho thread abeg
I stand with Igboho someone but I gidigba for Kanu matter because he truly love his people .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court, Wearing Jewish Atire And Isreali Flag by jimyjames(m): 11:21am On Jul 26, 2021
AlexBells:
Nnamdi Kanu is giving the UAR as e dey hot, why didn't the D-SS hand him another Fendi, the Kanu we know.
But this is an old pic na
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court, Wearing Jewish Atire And Isreali Flag by PrinceOfLagos: 11:22am On Jul 26, 2021
Monogamy:

But this is incoherent to the topic of discussion now.

Hahahaha, na so the thing hit you
Like I said earlier , Igboho will be bundled back to Nigeria in 2 weeks , you shoukd be worried bout that .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court, Wearing Jewish Atire And Isreali Flag by AlexBells(m): 11:23am On Jul 26, 2021
jimyjames:

But this is an old pic na
Why not tell the UAR to release the current one, no be tape recording we dey see for over 6 years now, you are lucky you even see old pissure, just take am like that.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court, Wearing Jewish Atire And Isreali Flag by Joromi1: 11:28am On Jul 26, 2021
The stupid Fulani Muslim terrorist government made this idiot popular. Who knew him during GEJ's tenure? Nobody. Suddenly, he's a celebrity because one hateful Fulani Jihadist is president.

They have given him too much attention; now if he dies he'll be seen as a martyr.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court, Wearing Jewish Atire And Isreali Flag by Soulsymbol99: 11:29am On Jul 26, 2021
Muna4real:
The picture looks like photoshop.

My opinion though

It definitely is cheesy people sha
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court, Wearing Jewish Atire And Isreali Flag by joe54: 11:38am On Jul 26, 2021
Jail the terrorist.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court, Wearing Jewish Atire And Isreali Flag by Fweshest3: 11:39am On Jul 26, 2021
This is an old pics. Stop this nonsense
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court, Wearing Jewish Atire And Isreali Flag by jimyjames(m): 11:40am On Jul 26, 2021
AlexBells:

Why not tell the UAR to release the current one, no be tape recording we dey see for over 6 years now, you are lucky you even see old pissure, just take am like that.
The lawyer emeka ugwuonye on glasses is no longer working for nnamdi KANU or ipob
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court, Wearing Jewish Atire And Isreali Flag by Monogamy: 11:44am On Jul 26, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Like I said earlier , Igboho will be bundled back to Nigeria in 2 weeks , you shoukd be worried bout that .

2 weeks still far, Kanu is resuming with his watery beans in few hours time
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court, Wearing Jewish Atire And Isreali Flag by AuroraB(f): 11:47am On Jul 26, 2021
AlexBells:

Sorry just uploaded it now
Liar!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court, Wearing Jewish Atire And Isreali Flag by kollinz1234(m): 11:50am On Jul 26, 2021
Boss don show
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court, Wearing Jewish Atire And Isreali Flag by AlexBells(m): 12:01pm On Jul 26, 2021
AuroraB:
Liar!
I hope you know saying something is a lie and calling someone a liar are two different things not all lies are told by liars but not all liars tell a lie, like you know when you lie, it means you lied but that does not make you a liar but liars lie, it is what they do best so lets assume that I'm lying on my bed, like lying on my bed and telling a lie that gives a double lie but someone lying on the bed may not really be a liar, what are did you even say, what I'm I even saying, what year is this please what planet is this again...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court, Wearing Jewish Atire And Isreali Flag by nairavsdollars(f): 12:03pm On Jul 26, 2021
He looks finer and fresher
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court, Wearing Jewish Atire And Isreali Flag by Monogamy: 12:16pm On Jul 26, 2021
AlexBells:

Sorry just uploaded it now

So you self dey spread fake news
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court, Wearing Jewish Atire And Isreali Flag by AlexBells(m): 12:25pm On Jul 26, 2021
Monogamy:

So you self dey spread fake news
Nobody is aboveistake, but the information conveyed is correct, what you ask is the validity of the picture not just make sentiments out of it, that's Kanu on the picture, the validity is a subject of further studies and at one point he may have done so, and I was not the one who photoshoped it and We are in a cold war and propaganda is a vital tool but I'm not the originator and I'm not in better position to verify it since at the time there was no current picture of him in a world of visual information
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court, Wearing Jewish Atire And Isreali Flag by Monogamy: 12:26pm On Jul 26, 2021
AlexBells:

Nobody is aboveistake, but the information conveyed is correct, what you ask is the validity of the picture not just make sentiments out of it, that's Kanu on the picture, the validity is a subject of further studies and at one point he may have done so, and I was not the one who photoshoped it and We are in a cold war and propaganda is a vital tool but I'm not the originator and I'm not in better position to verify it since at the time there was no current picture of him in a world of visual information

But Kanu did not appear in court at all today as FG refused to produce him.

So where did the photos originate from?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court, Wearing Jewish Atire And Isreali Flag by Simplythebest: 12:27pm On Jul 26, 2021
Fake news. Were they have already adjourned the case till October 21st cus the federal government didn't bring him to court. What a country ruled by unfortunate people

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court, Wearing Jewish Atire And Isreali Flag by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 26, 2021
See his low self esteem, ibo man forcefully turning himself to Jew, idiot...we have our ibo traditions. Wicked evil killer, thunder fire all those ibo elders supporting him...is Kanu better than the people and innocent girls he killed. Kanu must face death penalty. This mere mortals, stupid fraud claiming supreme leader. Death to Kanu and all his supporters.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court, Wearing Jewish Atire And Isreali Flag by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:28pm On Jul 26, 2021
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court, Wearing Jewish Atire And Isreali Flag by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:30pm On Jul 26, 2021
stop deceiving yourselves and killin your igbo economy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhPGJ3F9KjE
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court, Wearing Jewish Atire And Isreali Flag by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:31pm On Jul 26, 2021
angry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court, Wearing Jewish Atire And Isreali Flag by AlexBells(m): 12:32pm On Jul 26, 2021
Monogamy:

But Kanu did not appear in court at all today as FG refused to produce him.

So where did the photos originate from?
Is like You don't understand that we are technically in a cold war and propaganda and conspiracy is part of it, you want to know the answer to that question you want to know why we are Biafrans afterall
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court, Wearing Jewish Atire And Isreali Flag by Monogamy: 12:41pm On Jul 26, 2021
AlexBells:

Is like You don't understand that we are technically in a cold war and propaganda and conspiracy is part of it, you want to know the answer to that question you want to know why we are Biafrans afterall

So propaganda is what you guys are relying on to win the war?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court, Wearing Jewish Atire And Isreali Flag by AlexBells(m): 12:44pm On Jul 26, 2021
Monogamy:

A cold war is not a full blown war, even China the other day made a propaganda video threatening to Nuke Japan if they interfere with the Issue of Taiwan, you use propaganda to avoid an actual combat especially when it will be mutually destructive
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court, Wearing Jewish Atire And Isreali Flag by Monogamy: 12:48pm On Jul 26, 2021
AlexBells:

A cold war is not a full blown war, even China the other day made a propaganda video threatening to Nuke Japan if they interfere with the Issue of Taiwan, you use propaganda to avoid an actual combat especially when it will be mutually destructive

Are you people now comparing yourself with China or what?

China propaganda was used by China and her citizens.

Igbo's political elites are not even in support of Kanu and his group not to talk of reasonable number of Igbos

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court, Wearing Jewish Atire And Isreali Flag by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 26, 2021
Monogamy:

Am Ibo, but I can tell you that ipob are a bunch of lying , deceitful criminals...most of their members were the prisoners released from jails in the East. Their main tool is lies and propanganda... nairaland take note. Mynd lasastica.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court, Wearing Jewish Atire And Isreali Flag by AlexBells(m): 12:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
Monogamy:

Are you people now comparing yourself with China or what?

China propaganda was used by China and her citizens.

Igbo's political elites are not even in support of Kanu and his group not to talk of reasonable number of Igbos
A war is not about who supports or who don't support, if you sit on the wall they will stampede you while jumping the wall, I maintain that Kanu's outburst MUST be cautioned but so does Buharis Outburst, When he called us Dot in the Circle, Said to speak to us In the language we understand and Said those who gave him 5% are treated differently to those who gave him 97% what else do you need to confirm that he had declared indiscriminate war against us albeit a cold war

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki: PDP Will Soon Begin To Receive Defectors From APC / Electoral Bill: Buhari In Crucial Talks With AGF, Others / Panic In Tinubu's Camp Over Peter Obi's Growing Popularity In Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.