Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,793 members, 7,798,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial (35074 Views)

How Malami Rebuffed UK High Commissioner Over Kanu’s Arrest / Arewa Youths React To Ndume, Question Failure To Arrest Abaribe Over Kanu / Deji Adeyanju, Sowore, Others Continue #EndSARS Protest In Abuja (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial by allanphash7(m): 11:45am On Jul 26, 2021
O ti di ogun o
Re: Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial by Spatta: 11:46am On Jul 26, 2021
Sowore rearrested by DSS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:47am On Jul 26, 2021
With all honesty the man is absolutely right.
Sowore is right when we look at where the federal government erred.
But the court will decide given the facts of the case.

1 Like

Re: Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 26, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
bayarben banza kwolokwolo, you are unclean p*g.

That's why you can never lead us in prayer.

Is this your way of saying infidel? Anyways in 2 years it will all be over.

1 Like

Re: Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial by SANSAJAY: 11:49am On Jul 26, 2021
Kanu asked boko haram to kill people in the North abi? NDI ISHI MALU. Have you discussed with this same zeal reasons Kanu & Igboho are standing up for their people

2 Likes

Re: Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial by Danjikanbauchi: 11:50am On Jul 26, 2021
DuwaRepublic:

Is this your way of saying infidel? Anyways in 2 years it will all be over.
if you like call yourself what ever you like but please don't get me involve.
Re: Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial by easzypeaszy(m): 11:51am On Jul 26, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
The man is the ever fearless Igboman known as IjeleSpeaksTV on Facebook and OyigboUpdates on Nairaland.

I like the way, he challenged the incoherent useless Sowore.
U r sick n brain dead...

1 Like

Re: Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial by SEGLIZ: 11:51am On Jul 26, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
God forbid me to be a fulani man. Even my people here in Tafawa Belewa local government area of Bauchi are not save from the Terrorists. We cannot farm in peace.

if this is true why are in support of the same terrorist group terrorising everyone.
Re: Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 26, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
if you like call yourself what ever you like but please don't get me involve.

I said what I said. In 2 years it will all be over.
Re: Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial by Thomist(m): 11:56am On Jul 26, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
The man is the ever fearless Igboman known as IjeleSpeaksTV on Facebook and OyigboUpdates on Nairaland.

I like the way, he challenged the incoherent useless Sowore.

Ignorance has eaten deep in u

1 Like

Re: Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:57am On Jul 26, 2021
My own opinion is not about how Kanu has ordered his people to kill but what measure has been taken so far on lucrative business of Fulani kidnapping people. So much focus on particular tribe.
If actually Nnamdi Kanu has committed any offence, he should be properly investigated and people like Gumi and others should not be left out as well

2 Likes

Re: Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial by juman(m): 11:57am On Jul 26, 2021
Ipob has to do things differently.
They should go into politics and control their region instead.

1 Like

Re: Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial by HEBEI: 11:58am On Jul 26, 2021
That man is a slowpoke angry

1 Like

Re: Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial by Hydrogen2020(m): 11:58am On Jul 26, 2021
Are you tired of MANAGING that Stubborn INFECTION and Uterine FIBROID that refuse to go? Have you try so many drugs but non of them showed improvement ? Our Award-winning herbal Tab has the solution to your problem TODAY

The Only NATURAL REMEDY known to Have Crushed all forms of GROWTH inside the body system, and all kinds of Sexual Transmitted Diseases and TOILET infections such as staphylococcus aureus, Urinary tract infections, gonorrhea, Syphilis, burning sensation when urinating, frequent urinating, and itching on the private part, Chlamydia, Vaginal bad routine odor, Discharge or Drip from the vaginal or penis and Other life threatening Infections for both MEN AND WOMEN No matter how long without any side effects.!

a unique 100 % Natural Herbal formula enhanced with Active ingredients that fights, Prevents and Cures all kinds of Diseases, Infections and any growth in your body system PERMANENTLY... without no comeback!

RESTORE YOUR ENTIRE BODY SYSTEM INTO TOTAL FUNCTIONALITY within 2weeks USING this herbal Tab. Reach us
today via my profile signature
Re: Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial by lexy2014: 11:59am On Jul 26, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

Sowore was interviewed earlier on why he was at the court. He said wanted to make sure no trial was held today, as Nnamdi did not commit any crime. However, OyigboUpdates overheard the conversation and challenged Sowore, and he took to his heels, blabbing "bring the evidence to the court" Is that not the reason he is being brought to court today?

I just realized Sowore is this brainless..

I don't see how sowore is brainless based on what u have said

2 Likes

Re: Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial by juman(m): 12:00pm On Jul 26, 2021
I commend sowore for his activism against the bad Nigerian government.

2 Likes

Re: Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial by candidbabe(f): 12:00pm On Jul 26, 2021
Today na today
Ghen ghen ghen
Re: Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial by onuman: 12:01pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ayomide811:
By Nwafor Sunday

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/breaking-man-fumes-challenges-sowore-others-over-kanus-trial/

What evidence has this block head to prove his allegation that Nnamdi Kanu asked his followers to kill innocent people?
Contrived evidence by Malami and the DSS holds no water.

House Niggars were usually block heads.
Re: Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial by BiafIntel: 12:02pm On Jul 26, 2021
Kingzy4real:
The man must be high on hausa Cunu.

WHEN IS HE GOING TO CHALLENGE NIGERIA GOVT OVER GUMI'S FRATERNITY WITH BANDITS

THE MAN IS A BIG FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

The said man is udele, the useful idiot of the fulanis.

1 Like

Re: Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 26, 2021
My wise ibo brothers, please let us not allow ipob and Kanu make us an enemy of the whole Nigeria. Kanu is a man, he is not above the law. Zuma an ex president, far powerful than Kanu is in jail, despite the protest. Let Kanu face his case, he ordered his boys to kill anyone not with ipob. Kanu is a murderer. Kanu have targeted ibo billionaires that are not funding or supporting him, he sent his boys to kill that man that was burnt alive, we know these things. Kanu should pay with his life, if government free Kanu, they will be no peace. Shame on ohaneze for supporting a killer, you all are cowards and have failed, we, Ibos are now a laughing stock, and some fools online will keep talking nonsense. Kanu ESN and ipob killed many Ibos. I live in the East, I know Ibos that have been killed by ipob for failing to support them. If we want biafra, not through Kanu, he is a mad animal.

1 Like

Re: Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial by Danjikanbauchi: 12:06pm On Jul 26, 2021
SEGLIZ:

if this is true why are in support of the same terrorist group terrorising everyone.
which Terrorist group please ? Boko Haram or miyetti Allah ?
Re: Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial by gbengaadeleye12: 12:06pm On Jul 26, 2021
Re: Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial by Stanleyq: 12:07pm On Jul 26, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
p*g join hands with your fellow brothers from south and stand strong. Fulani people will not spear you if they come. Talking from experience
The only time fulaninis still have is 2 years, and they start to enjoy what they created.
Re: Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 26, 2021
Sowore has personal beef with Buhari government, Sowore is anti democratic if he claims Kanu is guilty, Kanu's ESN killed my relatives.
Re: Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial by bkool7(m): 12:09pm On Jul 26, 2021
Sowore is simply looking for IPOB votes when election comes.

Even enlightened Igbos don't support Kanu again
Re: Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial by CioAngels(f): 12:13pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ayomide811:
By Nwafor Sunday

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/breaking-man-fumes-challenges-sowore-others-over-kanus-trial/
This man, is he the Nwafor Sunday, has he collected millions/billions to talk against Kanu? Well, like Mr Sowore asked you, to bring proof of your rant. You choose the wrong person, in Sowore to talk rubbish. If you collected money for this, you know your people, that you will vomit all that transpire before you were paid. Anyway, I won't be surprised, because, you are not the first, but, you may be the last to spew the nonsense.
Re: Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 12:13pm On Jul 26, 2021
Sowore is a bastard!

We Yorubas, hereby, dash you flatinoes free of charge. grin

Ọmọ ale, alailojuti rada rada!
Re: Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial by Calitoscassius(m): 12:14pm On Jul 26, 2021
Everyone wants to be noticed with Mr Kanu's trials. Mr Kanu is a great man! grin always gives them something to talk about.
Re: Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial by akingbatope: 12:14pm On Jul 26, 2021
Kingzy4real:
The man must be high on hausa Cunu.

WHEN IS HE GOING TO CHALLENGE NIGERIA GOVT OVER GUMI'S FRATERNITY WITH BANDITS

THE MAN IS A BIG FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

sowore u are fela of this generation , u act well u are one nigeria, hero ai salute u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos / The Moment Atiku Announced Okowa As Vp-candidate (video) / Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa Files Suit Against Buhari Over Delay In Appointing Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.