Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Chelsea's Thomas Tuchel Wins Germany’s 2021 Manager Of The Year Award - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea's Thomas Tuchel Wins Germany’s 2021 Manager Of The Year Award (14724 Views)

NFF Appoints Augustine Eguavoen As Interim Manager Of The Super Eagles / Lewandowski Wins Germany's Footballer Of The Year Award / Thomas Tuchel Wins Premier League Manager Of The Month For March (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea's Thomas Tuchel Wins Germany’s 2021 Manager Of The Year Award by insidenaijasblog: 11:44am On Jul 26, 2021
Chelsea manager Thomas Tuchel has been voted Germany’s Manager of the Year, Newspremises reports.

The 47-year-old has enjoyed the second half of the 2020/21 campaign in charge of Chelsea, with the club winning the Champions League and finishing the Premier League season in the top four.

“I accept the award very gratefully as a great honour for the entire team because I see myself as a team player,” Tuchel said after winning Germany’s 2021 Manager of the Year award and added: “Therefore, the personal award is a bit uncomfortable for me.”
Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/thomas-tuchel-wins-germanys-2021-manager-of-the-year-award/

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chelsea's Thomas Tuchel Wins Germany’s 2021 Manager Of The Year Award by Starboytwo(m): 12:00pm On Jul 26, 2021
As a Manchester United fan, I always follow people call chealsea fc an agbero team. Not until I opened a viewing center and figured chealsea fc are your best bet for cash out

I have come to secretly and openly admire the Blues. They are a serial winning team. Kai havertz is one of my favourite players, This Euro made me see the best of Jorginho and I’m so much in love with his short passes and composure. And I love Thomas Tuchel even though I read he got “gbana for head”

Oh and the first champions league or any “Cup” that was won in my new viewing center was won by Chealsea FC, the blues. Then Italy(euro) another Blue shocked. is this a sign? remember the sky is blue(s)

Up Blues, I love you guys…..

i dash d guy below d FTC, he need am pass me

Modified. Man U tire me I nor go lie, but na loyalty go kill me.

126 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chelsea's Thomas Tuchel Wins Germany’s 2021 Manager Of The Year Award by Dre183(m): 12:00pm On Jul 26, 2021
FTC
Re: Chelsea's Thomas Tuchel Wins Germany’s 2021 Manager Of The Year Award by hensben(m): 12:00pm On Jul 26, 2021
Good
Re: Chelsea's Thomas Tuchel Wins Germany’s 2021 Manager Of The Year Award by Nuelito: 12:01pm On Jul 26, 2021
Big man doing big things.....the man is a blessing to Chelsea FC

13 Likes

Re: Chelsea's Thomas Tuchel Wins Germany’s 2021 Manager Of The Year Award by stevearagorn(m): 12:01pm On Jul 26, 2021
Good
Re: Chelsea's Thomas Tuchel Wins Germany’s 2021 Manager Of The Year Award by nonny1212: 12:01pm On Jul 26, 2021
Well deserved!!. Expecially coming from another league to a new league without signing any player.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea's Thomas Tuchel Wins Germany’s 2021 Manager Of The Year Award by tunde4top(m): 12:01pm On Jul 26, 2021
A great coach doing great things.
Re: Chelsea's Thomas Tuchel Wins Germany’s 2021 Manager Of The Year Award by Virus99: 12:01pm On Jul 26, 2021
Wait o which one is these German awards upandan undecided

Are they trying to upset Ballon d'Or done by France
Re: Chelsea's Thomas Tuchel Wins Germany’s 2021 Manager Of The Year Award by YorubaKinging: 12:01pm On Jul 26, 2021
The end is near

Even though, Football and other sports are mere distractions and have no benefits to the supporters

Still I Love Chelsea

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea's Thomas Tuchel Wins Germany’s 2021 Manager Of The Year Award by contigiency(m): 12:01pm On Jul 26, 2021
He truly deserves it. Man was in serious form and transferred tactical master class to the Chelsea team.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea's Thomas Tuchel Wins Germany’s 2021 Manager Of The Year Award by geelite(m): 12:01pm On Jul 26, 2021
mumu coach... up manchester united..........up olegunna solskjaer
Re: Chelsea's Thomas Tuchel Wins Germany’s 2021 Manager Of The Year Award by Obadebs(m): 12:01pm On Jul 26, 2021
Very good!

You ain't gonna see Craze! �✌️
Re: Chelsea's Thomas Tuchel Wins Germany’s 2021 Manager Of The Year Award by Sincinnati: 12:01pm On Jul 26, 2021
From Mainz to UCL winner.

But some idiots love to call the BuLi a farmers league.
Re: Chelsea's Thomas Tuchel Wins Germany’s 2021 Manager Of The Year Award by Randy100: 12:02pm On Jul 26, 2021
grin He said it's a bit embarrassing. Be lying Mr Tuchel.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea's Thomas Tuchel Wins Germany’s 2021 Manager Of The Year Award by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:02pm On Jul 26, 2021
Very well deserved.

BLUES FOR LIFE.

From all of us @[/b] : [b]CONGRATULATIONS to Our Coach.

The Best Coach in Europe.

(Y'all can argue with your 7th position!)

MorataFC:
Why we no dey see u for Chelsea thread?
If there is another one we don't know about,,
Link pleaseeee,
As y'all know,
Our blood is BLUEEEE
No Chelsea Match Day thread,
That we won't show as long as we are not busy with BBQ wink

MorataFC:
Yes oh
https://www.nairaland.com/920248/official-chelsea-fan-thread-champions/12104#104104387
Thanks Blue Brother.
That thread has over 6 million views?
Wow wow wow!
We will be visiting with any Chelsea News, trust us!

Tuchel is da man,
Yeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhh.......

*Singing*

Championeeee Championeeeee Championnneee oh ehh oh ehhh oh ehhhh

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chelsea's Thomas Tuchel Wins Germany’s 2021 Manager Of The Year Award by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:02pm On Jul 26, 2021
.......and we hear say na pot belly some other club players carry come back pre-season tongue tongue tongue
Na dem sabi.

As our guy no say
No Europa,
No Champions League.
Make him just dey chop Nkwobi and Amala dey go as him like cheesy

If dem like, make dem get belle,
Na dem sabi

tongue tongue tongue

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chelsea's Thomas Tuchel Wins Germany’s 2021 Manager Of The Year Award by MrThisandthat(m): 12:02pm On Jul 26, 2021
Psg owners right now

14 Likes

Re: Chelsea's Thomas Tuchel Wins Germany’s 2021 Manager Of The Year Award by freeminded(m): 12:02pm On Jul 26, 2021
C
Re: Chelsea's Thomas Tuchel Wins Germany’s 2021 Manager Of The Year Award by Eaglenimi: 12:03pm On Jul 26, 2021
Well deserved. Coach that beat coaches

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea's Thomas Tuchel Wins Germany’s 2021 Manager Of The Year Award by wonderr(m): 12:04pm On Jul 26, 2021
He was the unwanted stone casted aside by the builders now d chief cornerstone if u tap into his grace press share

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Chelsea's Thomas Tuchel Wins Germany’s 2021 Manager Of The Year Award by Sonnobax15(m): 12:06pm On Jul 26, 2021
grin
Up Chelsea

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea's Thomas Tuchel Wins Germany’s 2021 Manager Of The Year Award by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ok
Re: Chelsea's Thomas Tuchel Wins Germany’s 2021 Manager Of The Year Award by Sonnobax15(m): 12:07pm On Jul 26, 2021
Nuelito:
Big man doing big things.....the man is a blessing to Chelsea FC
Abi na chelsea be blessing to am undecided

5 Likes

Re: Chelsea's Thomas Tuchel Wins Germany’s 2021 Manager Of The Year Award by MorataFC: 12:10pm On Jul 26, 2021
Starboytwo:
As a Manchester United fan, I always follow people call chealsea fc an agbero team. Not until I opened a viewing center and figured chealsea fc are your best bet for cash out

I have come to secretly and openly admire the Blues. Kai havertz is one of my favourite players, This Euro made me see the best of Jorginho and I’m so much in love with his short passes and composure. And I love Thomas Tuchel even though I read he got “gbana for head”

Oh and the first champions league or any “Cup” that was won in my new viewing center was won by Chealsea FC.

Up Blues, I love you guys…..
u Berra decamp

1 Like

Re: Chelsea's Thomas Tuchel Wins Germany’s 2021 Manager Of The Year Award by Ibeliev: 12:10pm On Jul 26, 2021
Congrats
Re: Chelsea's Thomas Tuchel Wins Germany’s 2021 Manager Of The Year Award by MorataFC: 12:11pm On Jul 26, 2021
post=104110973:
Very well deserved.

BLUES FOR LIFE.

From all of us @[/b] : [b]CONGRATULATIONS to Our Coach.

The Best Coach in Europe.

(Y'all can argue with your 7th position!)

Yeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhh
Why we no dey see u for Chelsea thread?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lebron James Becomes Nba's All-time Leading Scorer With 38,888 Points / Is It Proper To Give Testimony In Church On Your Club Winning A Trophy? / Tobi Amusan "Free" As 30-day Deadline For AIU's Appeal Expires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.