Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Court Adjourns Kanu’s Trial To Oct 21 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Adjourns Kanu’s Trial To Oct 21 (38395 Views)

Sit-at-home: Ethiopian Airlines Reschedules Enugu Flight To Oct. 9 / Court Ajourns 700M Fraud Case Involving Ize-iyamu, Aziegbemi, Orbih To Oct 15 / INEC Budget: Fresh Hurdles As National Assembly Pushes Resumption To Oct (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Adjourns Kanu’s Trial To Oct 21 by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 26, 2021
Saao:
lol, learn history bro. Mandela was hated globally until he got the results. Mandela was only delisted from US �� terrorist list. I'm not his fan or from South but freedom can't be gotten peacefully.

Hear this again.

Nnamdi kanu isn't Mandela. South Africa history is different from Nigeria history.

Mandela was fighting against apartheid(only white rule) with strong government backing like libya,angola, organization like OAU, UN backing and sponsoring him.

Nobody except the igbos take Nnamdi kanu seriously

3 Likes

Re: Court Adjourns Kanu’s Trial To Oct 21 by Calitoscassius(m): 12:26pm On Jul 26, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Buhari won't be in power but other president will take note.

They can't stop court process and they want peace during their own presidency.
other presidents like who? Let's wait till that time comes no need to pressume. So where did you get your till he is 70 years old? In your head i guess. grin

There would be no more nigeria soon, believe it or not, people like you can be in denial all they like it wouldn't stop the break up of nigeria. Start waking up to reality.

1 Like

Re: Court Adjourns Kanu’s Trial To Oct 21 by oketikpo: 12:26pm On Jul 26, 2021
Monogamy:
grin

Exactly, I predicted 3 months as next adjournment date

Funnily, it's not only Kanu that will return back to his prison cell, same as his supporters who have been creating nuisances outside the court premises.

Shut up , were you there?
Re: Court Adjourns Kanu’s Trial To Oct 21 by LOOBE: 12:26pm On Jul 26, 2021
My prayer is that God will continue strengthening Boko Haram/ISWAP and Fulani bandits to wipe off the illiterate tribe we have in the north calling themselves Hausa/Fulani
Re: Court Adjourns Kanu’s Trial To Oct 21 by philasine(m): 12:27pm On Jul 26, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu should not have allowed himself to be captured, one thing about Government most people don't know is that Government have enormous power and if Government decide to use it's power on a citizen that citizen ll hear it hot, the only way out is to form that he is sick, the issual way out, if not he ll not come out of this, after series of adjunment baba go still send him to life imprisonment, if you doubt me ask Henry Okah. As powerful as militants that have something to threaten the Federal Government they could not help Okah . I just wish him well and pray international communities find a way to help him but then what about those broadcast ll anyone who wish to help after being shown some of those broadcast ll the person or the organization have the mind to help?

1 Like

Re: Court Adjourns Kanu’s Trial To Oct 21 by Ibeliev: 12:27pm On Jul 26, 2021
Chatflick:

Go and learn Photoshop properly. Lalasticlala come and see this useless scammer
please how his photo photo shop.did I also photoshopped the video in my profile
Re: Court Adjourns Kanu’s Trial To Oct 21 by misano(m): 12:27pm On Jul 26, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
It has just started.

I promise you, Nnamdi kanu case will be from one adjournment to another till he is 70 years of age.

His supporters will be coming to every adjournment until they get tired and old.

Some of his supporters will move on, get married, have a family and Nnamdi kanu will be left to face his nemesis alone.

A new generation will come and they won't be interested in any Nnamdi kanu because they never knew him.

Mumu na that one IPOB want. After 2023 Buhari is out of office, the next government from south will not be interested in the case & that's how he will discharged quietly. All cases will be dropped.

1 Like

Re: Court Adjourns Kanu’s Trial To Oct 21 by Ariani: 12:27pm On Jul 26, 2021
afube:

The zoo is predictable now! question is how much do you know about the new [b]Igbo nationalism? [/b]naija should get ready o! na rehearsal we still dey do o!

Since has IPOB become Igbo nationalism movement?
I thought you lots are still riling in the delusions of Multiethnic BIAFRA with Minorities?
What changed?

1 Like

Re: Court Adjourns Kanu’s Trial To Oct 21 by Monogamy: 12:28pm On Jul 26, 2021
oketikpo:

Shut up , were you there?

Do I have to be there? Or has court not adjourned Kanu's case till Oct?

Na so the thing hit you?
Re: Court Adjourns Kanu’s Trial To Oct 21 by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 26, 2021
misano:

Mumu na that one IPOB want. After 2023 Buhari is out of office, the next government from south will not be interested in the case & that's how he will discharged quietly. All cases will be dropped.

Even if buhari is no more, Nnamdi kanu will still be in prison.

New government in power will want peace not choas during their administration

2 Likes

Re: Court Adjourns Kanu’s Trial To Oct 21 by Handsum64: 12:28pm On Jul 26, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
That's the worst Buhari could do to Kanu, Hold him down till end of his useless government.
You are an Undesirable element
Re: Court Adjourns Kanu’s Trial To Oct 21 by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 26, 2021
Contempt of court orders.What is the legal punishment against buhari for always disobeying court orders?

1 Like

Re: Court Adjourns Kanu’s Trial To Oct 21 by Calitoscassius(m): 12:28pm On Jul 26, 2021
philasine:
Nnamdi Kanu should not have allowed himself to be captured, one thing about Government most people don't know is that Government have enormous power and if Government decide to use it's power on a citizen that citizen ll hear it hot, the only way out is to form that he is sick, the issual way out, if not he ll not come out of this, after series of adjunment baba go still send him to life imprisonment, if you doubt me ask Henry Okah. As powerful as militants that have something to threaten the Federal Government they could not help Okah . I just wish him well and pray international communities find a way to help him but then what about those broadcast ll anyone who wish to help after being shown some of those broadcast ll the person or the organization have the mind to help?
Remind me again who are the government? Or who are supposed to be the government.

1 Like

Re: Court Adjourns Kanu’s Trial To Oct 21 by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 26, 2021
This is serious.
Re: Court Adjourns Kanu’s Trial To Oct 21 by IGBOSON1: 12:30pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ever8090:
buying time for what?... Nnamdi choosed the wrong guy to mess with.. Buhari has no human feelings, he does not care how you feel or what people would say about his actions, he just act and sit back to watch people express their disappointment... Nnamdi Kanu will remain there till he leaves office.
The worst part of it all is that, no nation will compare Buhari to change his stands...

Mazi Kanu is only looking for the freedom and emancipation of his people....a desire sanctioned by international law!

Funny thing is, you guys are so far gone in your quest for blood and retribution, you have actually convinced yourselves that caging or murdering Mazi Kanu (like you did with MKO Abiola and Saro-Wiwa) would see an end to agitations for secession!

1 Like

Re: Court Adjourns Kanu’s Trial To Oct 21 by Handsum64: 12:30pm On Jul 26, 2021
That is the language you can now do your worse.
Ndi dot in a circle
Re: Court Adjourns Kanu’s Trial To Oct 21 by Kaiser20: 12:31pm On Jul 26, 2021
Joseph08:
No wonder Buhari traveled to UK today.
Buhari naa Mafia, they have already sentenced him before the trial.
I just pity Nnamd's immediate family members.
His lawyers will keep cashing some millions of naira until 3035 when Nnamdi Kanu's case will be decided.

1 Like

Re: Court Adjourns Kanu’s Trial To Oct 21 by Calitoscassius(m): 12:31pm On Jul 26, 2021
Broveens42:

That's not why you are happy.
You are happy because you are helpless in the face of oppression.
And I understand grin
Precisely! he has no choice, he is hopless and empty.
Re: Court Adjourns Kanu’s Trial To Oct 21 by Drhenrysaint(m): 12:31pm On Jul 26, 2021
Buhari knows he will die before then. Buhari is scared of Igbos. Fulani done enter wahala forever

1 Like

Re: Court Adjourns Kanu’s Trial To Oct 21 by CioAngels(f): 12:32pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ademola47:
I'm not his fan or hater, but I don't like this 'adjourn and frustrate' policy. Critical National decisions should be made in time.

The law shouldn't be politicised.
If he is guilty, he should be punished.
If otherwise, he should be freed.
Why delaying him for months, which may even extend to years.
They feel they are giving maximum punishment which is not a might. The case is politicised already. The more the case is enlongated, the more the wastage in bribe will be. If they think, the more they waste the oil money, the more they will put the teeming poor Niger Deltans to starvation, the more their suffering, sadness, punishment and killing themselves will continue.
Re: Court Adjourns Kanu’s Trial To Oct 21 by Edge1(m): 12:32pm On Jul 26, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
It has just started.

I promise you, Nnamdi kanu case will be from one adjournment to another till he is 70 years of age.

His supporters will be coming to every adjournment until they get tired and old.

Some of his supporters will move on, get married, have a family and Nnamdi kanu will be left to face his nemesis alone.

A new generation will come and they won't be interested in any Nnamdi kanu because they never knew him.

You are too dull sir, maybe nobody has told you.

2 Likes

Re: Court Adjourns Kanu’s Trial To Oct 21 by Jonegonu: 12:33pm On Jul 26, 2021
From October 21 to March 2022 to June 2022 to October 2022 to June 2023.

Re: Court Adjourns Kanu’s Trial To Oct 21 by IGBOSON1: 12:33pm On Jul 26, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

This fool i’m quoting actually thinks you can get peace without justice!
Re: Court Adjourns Kanu’s Trial To Oct 21 by FarukuWadata12(m): 12:33pm On Jul 26, 2021
Hahaha!
I told you guys, kanu will spend the remaining of his life in prison...
Re: Court Adjourns Kanu’s Trial To Oct 21 by gassbee: 12:34pm On Jul 26, 2021
Kanu never know who him jam, u messed with the wrong guy. You wil b taught how they play government politics

1 Like

Re: Court Adjourns Kanu’s Trial To Oct 21 by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 26, 2021
Edge1:

You are too dull sir, maybe nobody has told you.

Thank you for telling me grin
Re: Court Adjourns Kanu’s Trial To Oct 21 by infogeneral: 12:34pm On Jul 26, 2021
I saw it coming. He will join El-Zakzaky in custody till Buhari finishes his tenure.

1 Like

Re: Court Adjourns Kanu’s Trial To Oct 21 by COSGABAT2023: 12:35pm On Jul 26, 2021
Hehehehehee....you now ehn?! All of una wey come social media dey talk heavy nonsense...una see una selves?. Make una go hug transformer.

1 Like

Re: Court Adjourns Kanu’s Trial To Oct 21 by rummmy: 12:36pm On Jul 26, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:
Let's wait for igboho update
who know that one? grin
Re: Court Adjourns Kanu’s Trial To Oct 21 by misano(m): 12:36pm On Jul 26, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

The next government will only get the peace by releasing him and settling him off.

Buhari nor one negotiate & that's what the next president will do. If the next president sentence him, the country will turn to South Africa for one week, that's what the new government will avoid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Soldier Henry Edobor Reunites With His Daughter. Photos / Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW. / How Igbos Stoned Awolowo In Aba — Adebanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.