Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) (56213 Views)

Ezemmuo Nkanu: Man Raped By Three Ladies In The University Still Traumatized / Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth / Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by skyblue4real(m): 9:43pm On Jul 26, 2021
"It was a lonely place so I walked in....

Sounds so crazy.
Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by Coolimage(m): 9:44pm On Jul 26, 2021
U too get long throat...u be mumu....u don go for a drink na...wuna no d take ear...hear say na choppiings....mumu
Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by OdefaGirl(f): 10:18pm On Jul 26, 2021
alizma:
I do not support rate but some of this girls are too selfish to deserve my pity at a time like this. You know a guy is interested in you unfortunately you are not interested in him but you resolve to taking advantage of his emotional attachment to you. You are not interested in him but you agreed to go somewhere with him for a drink, or that he should take you with his bike to where you want to charge your phone, please did you agree to pay him for the service or just free as usual?
Young girls and women in the house please ones you are not interested in a guy who happens to be interested in you, from the very moment this contradictory interest of both you becomes clear to you with by his confession of love or by your own observation, do everything possible to avoid him and distance yourself from him. The more you bring him closer either because of what you want to get and push him away thereafter, the deeper he gets hurt and the lover turns hatred little by little. This also applicable to guys.

Very true.... If my fellow girls will hear you.. no one deserves to be hurt. But no to RAPE.... Guys.... Take a walk when you notice no emotional attachment

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by tunwumi: 10:22pm On Jul 26, 2021
As mush as I don't support rape, this case is a case of conceptual sex. If you watch well you will see that it lack all elements of rape.

You have been with him for over 1 hour, you went to secluded place with him. You got there you drank alcohol, time for action you said menses Who does that?

Mind you he paid for the charging of phone and you jump to his back to his friends house with big gate to avoid seeing by your bf?

Your period won't save you. It is not rape.

YungMillionaire:
Now that you have raped her what is your gain? You have scared her for life and it is guranteed (I hope it is) that you will spend at least 10 years in jail. Just because of 5 mins of sexual sensation, you destroyed both your life and the woman's life. You are even lucky the woman is not my relative. We won't even report to police. One day you will just disappear from the face of the earth and your families and friends will never find you.
Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by sadiq1985: 10:28pm On Jul 26, 2021
please "zani ce tatarda mujemu"
Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by karkel(m): 10:39pm On Jul 26, 2021
This kind story self get k leg
Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by uchvic(m): 10:42pm On Jul 26, 2021
This girl need 3hot slap to reset her to default.. How stoopid can she be. A bastard that is virtually known and profiled in the community, you still decided to frolick with. Just thank you God say him no kill u. Na Rip you for collect for Nairaland Ewu Bende.
Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:20pm On Jul 26, 2021
You no wn Bleep am but you chop em money..
You get bf but you follow am go em house come dey take bottles ??
All this Useless girls sef.. you go learn the hard way from now on..
Zero fvcks given..
Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by bibbiana(f): 2:57am On Jul 27, 2021
That's dirty

Register and earn in dollars after performing tasks. Free registration and no upgrade before earning. It's totally free.
https://rupee4click.com/4qurn
Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by Tholutee: 6:04am On Jul 27, 2021
Why would you follow him to a secluded area to drink alcohol? Fine, let's say you didn't know his intention right from the onset, but you stood a good chance to raise an alarm immediately you discovered he wasn't conveying you to where you wanted to charge your phone. It's sad but it's the bitter truth, you deserve what happened to you. Your stupidity and gluttony led you to that mess!

Nevertheless,the guy should be made to face the wrath of law. Being vulnerable doesn't tantamount to raping.

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by Igbojihadist: 6:22am On Jul 27, 2021
YungMillionaire:
Now that you have raped her what is your gain? You have scared her for life and it is guranteed (I hope it is) that you will spend at least 10 years in jail. Just because of 5 mins of sexual sensation, you destroyed both your life and the woman's life. You are even lucky the woman is not my relative. We won't even report to police. One day you will just disappear from the face of the earth and your families and friends will never find you.
and as em be bike man so em matter go easy ehh
Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by ledaman: 6:32am On Jul 27, 2021
omolola100:
real men dont rape
#saynotorape#
death sentence for rape.
Real ladies don't go for awoof too!
Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by ledaman: 6:36am On Jul 27, 2021
Thank God you came out alive. You think some guys would allow you to spend their money without any benefit or attachment to it, they would unleash their beast in them on you.
Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by Alaganature(m): 7:35am On Jul 27, 2021
Tholutee:
Why would you follow him to a secluded area to drink alcohol? Fine, let's say you didn't know his intention right from the onset, but you stood a good chance to raise an alarm immediately you discovered he wasn't conveying you to where you wanted to charge your phone. It's sad but it's the bitter truth, you deserve what happened to you. Your stupidity and gluttony led you to that mess!

Nevertheless,the guy should be made to face the wrath of law. Being vulnerable doesn't tantamount to raping.

Three bottles of � for that matter, Definitely she knew the man intentions and she needs it too, so nothing for her to justify herself she come lie say she dey see her period
Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by ayo2008: 7:47am On Jul 27, 2021
Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by lexander(m): 9:02am On Jul 27, 2021
YungMillionaire:
you're right but what happens if you later discovered it was a false accusation??
Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by Tholutee: 9:48am On Jul 27, 2021
Alaganature:

Three bottles of � for that matter, Definitely she knew the man intentions and she needs it too, so nothing for her to justify herself she come lie say she dey see her period

You can imagine that!
Re: Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) by Omookunnimi(m): 11:55am On Jul 27, 2021
Real men don't rape. Also real girls/women don't follow men to lonely places especially when you know then end story is not always palatable. Girls should also learn to be contend with whatever their men give them to avoid story like this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sola Fatunla: Man Kills Monarch For Snatching His Wife In Ekiti / 3 Corpses Found Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu's House / Man Experiences Painful Farts After 'Raping' Native Doctor's Daughter. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.