Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court (51523 Views)

Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing / Adamu Garba Absent In Court For $1 Billion Suit Against Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey / Ezekwesili Reacts As Buhari, Atiku Are Absent In First Presidential Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 26, 2021
Fed govt must be so determined to prove to him what a real zoo is. You don't just stay in one country & call the other a zoo grin.

1 Like

Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by soberdrunk(m): 1:23pm On Jul 26, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Biafra is bigger than his body.

It's easy to say from the comfort of your home......
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by Siwisheswereesh: 1:23pm On Jul 26, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
The evil futa jalon jihadists must have inflicted injuries on him and are afraid to produce him in his current state because they know his release will be ordered immediately.

If I were Mazi, I will allow the beating to continue. I will continue to provoke them so they can inflict more injuries.

How many adjournments can they take?

Sooner or later, public outcry will force them to produce him and the whole world will see what Buhari the lead futa jalon jihadist does behind closed doors.

Piggiiddiooott amaka
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by popes001: 1:24pm On Jul 26, 2021
FG 10-0 IPoB

2 Likes

Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by zudozz: 1:24pm On Jul 26, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
The evil futa jalon jihadists must have inflicted injuries on him and are afraid to produce him in his current state because they know his release will be ordered immediately.

If I were Mazi, I will allow the beating to continue. I will continue to provoke them so they can inflict more injuries.

Sooner or later, public outcry will force them to produce him and the whole world will see what Buhari the lead futa jalon jihadist does behind closed doors.

Senseless Eeeediots like you is the reason Nnamdi Kanu was acting without thinking in the 1st place and played into the hands of the enemy.

U need to listen to d nonsense coming out from ur daft head..and ask urself how does that affect Buhari if they are beating and injuring Nnamdi Kanu? Does Buhari care how many NK or igbos that are beaten and injured or even killed by the DSS or Police?

Is nt that what he wants?

Is Buhari ready to move or shift ground or reason with anybody or listen to advice or succumb to pressure from the international community?

Why dont u go inside too so that they can also beat you and inflict injury on you since that is the best solution u can proffer?

6 Likes

Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by thaoriginator: 1:25pm On Jul 26, 2021
nairalandankrah:

His lawyers haven't seen him in since 10 days now..
He may have been killed
Would've been better.. for the innocent lives death he caused cool
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by Ekpeitit(m): 1:25pm On Jul 26, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by Ekpeitit(m): 1:26pm On Jul 26, 2021
Dem go kpai the albino and you mugus will do nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by opsyswagger(m): 1:26pm On Jul 26, 2021
this is how they wil be adjourney this case until they discharge am
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by fk001(m): 1:26pm On Jul 26, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Lol do you know how many adjournment Elzazaky has suffered since 2015 to date?

There will not be any court seating even if October comes, Nnamdi kanu is in for good. He is in for brain resetting

1 Like

Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by DoggoneDogg: 1:26pm On Jul 26, 2021
soberdrunk:

It's easy to say from the comfort of your home......

Leaders take the largest hits (& rewards). He knew what he signed up for.
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by DoggoneDogg: 1:27pm On Jul 26, 2021
[s]
fk001:

Lol do you know how many adjournment Elzazaky has suffered since 2015 to date?

There will not be any court seating even if October comes, Nnamdi kanu is in for good. He is in for brain resetting
[/s]

There is a difference between you abokina illiterates & we intellectual Igbos.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by Cj4charles(m): 1:27pm On Jul 26, 2021
PassingShot:
Okay. We hope to see him on October 21st.

grin

After God, na government. Imagine Kanu begging to be locked up in Kuje despite all his bragging and mouth-making.

A good time to be alive. You would have thought his arrest would have "finished Nigeria" as he used to boast.

Empty loud-mouthed terrorist supported by empty brains!
There is nothing like after God, fear government.. if so Gaddafi would not have been killed

1 Like

Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by sukar886: 1:29pm On Jul 26, 2021
Hmmmm... Am seeing danger everywhere in this country, FG should becarefull with nnamdi Kanu...

3 Likes

Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by jneutron4000: 1:30pm On Jul 26, 2021
Nnamdi kanu wey Buhari and him fellow Hausa Fulanis brother fit don mud, that why they couldn't produce him in the court today. A lot of his broadcast online where he spoke bad against Islamic religion, Fulanis men in the DSS will rather die than to spare someone who has in numerous times condemn Islam when they have him right in their custody. He insulted Sultan, Buhari and the entire Fulanis will not pain them but condemning their religion, his head will go for it. Remember the story of an igbo man called Gideon Akaluka, he was killed and his head cut off by Hausa Fulani for blasphemy in the North, and to tell you how fanatical this people are with their Islamic religion, they still refused to release his body, his killing was approved by Sanusi lamido. So Nnamdi Kanu might has crossed to the other side, people like Elrufai that Nnamdi kanu has insulted will have also signal his brother in the DSS to finish him up. Buhari leaving the country to London today is no coincidence, so they just had to postpone his trial to dounse the tension and try to have things under control. The only way to confirm if he is still alive is for his lawyers to request to see him.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by AroleOduduwa2: 1:30pm On Jul 26, 2021
soberdrunk:
I don't know why people are crying, the man lost his right to a fair trial when he started ordering the burning of police stations and attacking of security agents on record. Sentiments aside in issues of 'National security' the government of any country can bend the laws...... angry

You’re indeed drunk, everyone has a right to fair trial, mind you there are no evidence that he ordered those attack, with the way Igboho case was handled it clear that the DSS are responsible for the meaningless killings in the SE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by ginggerxy: 1:31pm On Jul 26, 2021
YorubarLord:
Person wey dem don kill throway inside hole and his people are here making fun of igboho and doing gra gra in the redmud caliphate instead of marching to abuja to rescue him like yorubas are doing in Benin Republic. Na so so noise and insult dem sabi grin
he is not abiola na that they will kill and expect nothing to happen . That was how you people cheered the army and police
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by Skillsnigeria: 1:32pm On Jul 26, 2021
Zombie.republic
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by HallaDaTruth: 1:34pm On Jul 26, 2021
Amotekun777:
As much as I'll like to offer support to this guy, IPOB and Igbos are just too foolish to be supported. They lack the mental fortitude to withstand oppression. They're to mentally unstable.

Just imagine, they're already abusing and making fun of Sowore that came to show support and solidarity to their MNK.

Igbos are the crudest savages to ever exist. angry

We know that you are a bloody fulani maggot, your division tactics is dead on arrival

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by Paradishennesy(m): 1:34pm On Jul 26, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Real fact wink
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by BarrSly: 1:34pm On Jul 26, 2021
It will surprise you to know that prisoners pay money to the Nigerian Correctional Facility officials to buy fuel in the Black Maria that brings them to court on the day of their matter.
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by Paradishennesy(m): 1:36pm On Jul 26, 2021
ginggerxy:
he is not abiola na that they will kill and expect nothing to happen . That was how you people cheered the army and police
Ur days are numbered cry
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by soberdrunk(m): 1:36pm On Jul 26, 2021
AroleOduduwa2:

You’re indeed drunk, everyone has a right to fair trial, mind you there are no evidence that he ordered those attack, with the way Igboho case was handled it clear that the DSS are responsible for the meaningless killings in the SE

No evidence you? Is it time for jokes? The audio is about 2 days long.... angry
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by Amotekun777: 1:36pm On Jul 26, 2021
HallaDaTruth:

We know that you are a bloody fulani maggot, your division tactics is dead on arrival

So typical of you savages! Truth is indeed bitter.
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by Emmerlee(m): 1:37pm On Jul 26, 2021
Phoenixflap:
My name is Olanrewaju, I am an avid thinker and I have a brilliant business idea that can favorably compete in the SEO industry.

The business involves setting up a Digital Agency, and the unfair advantage we’ll have over other Agencies is the guarantee of over 90% Retention and high CTR (human no bot).

The Agency provides verifiable organic growth (100%).

I seek sponsorship/partnership.

I can be reached on 09070909814.

Rubbish. You have no idea what you are talking about with this incoherent nonsense you wrote up there. Go and read more oga you clearly know nothing about SEO.
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by YorubarLord: 1:37pm On Jul 26, 2021
grin. You must have forgotten what happened after he was killed in Lagos or maybe you were still in your mothers womb then. Chest beating noise makers
ginggerxy:
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by IGBOSON1: 1:38pm On Jul 26, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Thing is, Nigeria is in the grip of an extremely wicked and vindictive group of individuals....who sadly, were enabled by greedy, bigoted and tribalistic southerners, to steal power in 2015, and again in 2019!

I’ve said it before and will say it again....any southerner and Christian middle-beltan that feels the interests of of their children and generations yet unborn are best served by remaining in the same country as the core muslim north....such a person is highly naive and deluded, because even in another 60 years from now, our children will still be going through this same shiit....dealing with a power-hungry ethnicity and the bloodthirsty marauders they throw up! There’s just no reasoning with these people....they have a primitive and retributive mindset!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by Safemoon: 1:38pm On Jul 26, 2021
Amotekun777:
As much as I'll like to offer support to this guy, IPOB and Igbos are just too foolish to be supported. They lack the mental fortitude to withstand oppression. They're to mentally unstable.

Just imagine, they're already abusing and making fun of Sowore that came to show support and solidarity to their MNK.

Igbos are the crudest savages to ever exist. angry

Ogã chop your support .

1 Like

Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by HallaDaTruth: 1:38pm On Jul 26, 2021
Those of you mocking kanu today will cry blood tomorrow. We will enjoy watching red sea 2.0 happen to you bloody fulani maggots. A lot of fulani losers are pretending to be yoruba here on nairaland so as to start a quarrel between Igbos and yorubas, my people, DON'T FALL FOR IT. The fulanis we see today, we shall see them no more.

3 Likes

Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by Mrdecent(m): 1:39pm On Jul 26, 2021
What of if he has been killed?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding / Police Station Burnt In Aba, NDLEA Official Killed At Ariaria Market / Bandits Kill Pastor Kibori-Asha Awuce In Kaduna, El-Rufai Appeals For Calm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.