Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,772 members, 7,806,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court (51526 Views)

Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing / Adamu Garba Absent In Court For $1 Billion Suit Against Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey / Ezekwesili Reacts As Buhari, Atiku Are Absent In First Presidential Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by HallaDaTruth: 1:39pm On Jul 26, 2021
Amotekun777:

So typical of you savages! Truth is indeed bitter.

Typical of you fulani maggots terrorists pretending to be yoruba, just to cause division. the end of your tribe is near, the entire west Africa has had enough of fulani thirst for blood

2 Likes

Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by kingthreat(m): 1:40pm On Jul 26, 2021
Anybody expecting Kanu to show up today doesn't know Nigerian government.

1 Like

Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by MYHUBBY: 1:40pm On Jul 26, 2021
Binta Nyako wouldn't prove she doesn't know Nnamdi KANU won't be produced in court today, Buhari appointed her and so she must do the bidding of her boss if she still want to stay

Legislature, judiciary under one uneducated cow yet Southeast Lawmakers cannot influence south south, southwest and middle belt lawmakers to intercede this dictatorial detention of their son

such a shame. unlike Sunday who's a party member, KANU is non political, even if he support PDP, he never do that publicly

it's a shame on Ndigbo in that red and green chamber
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by TUTU147: 1:40pm On Jul 26, 2021
Killing MNK will never end Biafra agitation

1 Like

Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by adecz: 1:42pm On Jul 26, 2021
⏩⏩ E be like say Buhari don give them
go ahead to kee☠️ the man b4 taking off
for England.. ❌❌
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by InaNla(f): 1:43pm On Jul 26, 2021
[s]
PassingShot:
Okay. We hope to see him on October 21st.

grin

After God, na government. Imagine Kanu begging to be locked up in Kuje despite all his bragging and mouth-making.

A good time to be alive. You would have thought his arrest would have "finished Nigeria" as he used to boast.

Empty loud-mouthed terrorist supported by empty brains!
[/s]
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by IvarDboneless: 1:43pm On Jul 26, 2021
Amotekun777:
As much as I'll like to offer support to this guy, IPOB and Igbos are just too foolish to be supported. They lack the mental fortitude to withstand oppression. They're to mentally unstable.

Just imagine, they're already abusing and making fun of Sowore that came to show support and solidarity to their MNK.

Igbos are the crudest savages to ever exist. angry
You have a shallow mind how do you judge a whole tribe based on some uneducated urchins disguised as ipob on nairaland. Na wa for you
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by InaNla(f): 1:43pm On Jul 26, 2021
[s]
PassingShot:

grin

After God, na government. Imagine Kanu begging to be locked up in Kuje despite all his bragging and mouth-making.

A good time to be alive. You would have thought his arrest would have "finished Nigeria" as he used to boast.

[/s]

Hope you will relocate to Nigeria soon to vote for Tiefnubu?
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by blackmaine: 1:45pm On Jul 26, 2021
Lol..Nigeria and their illiteracy , foolish leaders indeed. At end end of the tunnel the light must shine, Darkness full Nigeria now and Elohim shall destroy his enemies z If MNK is guilty of his crime let you people do the needful, stop acting idiotically and uncivilized
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by Oleys: 1:45pm On Jul 26, 2021
Delay tactics, It is natural for FG to delay this case.

It is highly political and they most play politics with it.

My hunch tells me that Buhari will hold on to this golden cheese (Nnamdi Kanu) till he leaves office in 2023

1 Like

Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by OHIGGI: 1:45pm On Jul 26, 2021
hahaha you funny
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by adenigga(m): 1:46pm On Jul 26, 2021
Phoenixflap:
My name is Olanrewaju, I am an avid thinker and I have a brilliant business idea that can favorably compete in the SEO industry.

The business involves setting up a Digital Agency, and the unfair advantage we’ll have over other Agencies is the guarantee of over 90% Retention and high CTR (human no bot).

The Agency provides verifiable organic growth (100%).

I seek sponsorship/partnership.

I can be reached on 09070909814.

Please, what has this got to do with the thread?

Some people's brain just be like that of Naija Leader, Bubu......

Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by Pimine: 1:47pm On Jul 26, 2021
PassingShot:

grin

Aswearugaaad

After God na government is a sweet song to sing until you're forced to sing it amid tears.
Don't worry your turn go soon reach, and when it does may you have the strength to continue singing. grin

1 Like

Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by Phoenixflap: 1:50pm On Jul 26, 2021
Emmerlee:

Rubbish. You have no idea what you are talking about with this incoherent nonsense you wrote up there. Go and read more oga you clearly know nothing about SEO.

What factors influences Youtube Rankings?

I understand how Google algorithm works and my idea is 2 steps ahead of the algorithm.

I am not interested in diatribes, if you have concerns ask them and I will address them accordingly.
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by Youngzedd(m): 1:50pm On Jul 26, 2021
soberdrunk:
I don't know why people are crying, the man lost his right to a fair trial when he started ordering the burning of police stations and attacking of security agents on record. Sentiments aside in issues of 'National security' the government of any country can bend the laws...... angry

Can you provide valid evidence where he made this orders?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by Phoenixflap: 1:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
adenigga:

Please, what has this got to do with the thread?

Some people's brain just be like that of Naija Leader, Bubu......

Visibility is the reason I posted in this thread considering the sensitivity of the topic and the expected traffic it may garner.
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by SuperKlean(m): 1:57pm On Jul 26, 2021
Amotekun777:
As much as I'll like to offer support to this guy, IPOB and Igbos are just too foolish to be supported. They lack the mental fortitude to withstand oppression. They're to mentally unstable.

Just imagine, they're already abusing and making fun of Sowore that came to show support and solidarity to their MNK.

Igbos are the crudest savages to ever exist. angry
which Igbo insulted sowore?? Can't you see how f00.li.sh you sound?
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by harmony75: 1:57pm On Jul 26, 2021
Evil government hope they have not killed him!
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by mbaise1000: 1:58pm On Jul 26, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
soberdrunk:
I don't know why people are crying, the man lost his right to a fair trial when he started ordering the burning of police stations and attacking of security agents on record. Sentiments aside in issues of 'National security' the government of any country can bend the laws...... angry

I am loving this, when kanu was a free man his enemies and enemies of biafra were in pain, now that he is locked up they are still in more pain, it's clear that this pain is going to last forever because even if kanu did not come out alive, there are iPOB members who are crazier than kanu who always say that kanu is very soft, your greatest pain is that biafra is bigger than any single human being and it's not something that anyone or group can hate away or insult away or bomb away, and the sweetest part is that biafra and oil are the only things holding the shit hole together, the moment biafra goes, there will be no nigeria again, that any one accept or don't accept this fact doesn't change the reality
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by ablejesus26(m): 1:59pm On Jul 26, 2021
Amotekun777:

Igbos ipob are the crudest savages to ever exist. angry

fixed
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by Ever8090: 1:59pm On Jul 26, 2021
Kriss216:
The order was to pull MNK out from the court today. Men were out to die on that order, but, seems DSS and NA never ready die hence they no gree bring Mazi come court today.

IPOB publicity secretary should learn not to publish every of our moves.

God bless IPOB
GOD bless MNK
God bless ESN

rubbish talk..I am sure you did not even leave your house today not to talk of going to the court premises to pull him out...
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by r4bbit: 2:00pm On Jul 26, 2021
October lohun lohun?
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by Loyalty2z(m): 2:00pm On Jul 26, 2021
Logistics reasons meaning that you people don't have motor to convey him or what ??
I don't understand these people.
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by techWriter1: 2:02pm On Jul 26, 2021
His attorneys don't shown him in since 10 hours now..He may do has murdered

1 Like

Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by dmbb: 2:02pm On Jul 26, 2021
Kill the idiot
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by soberdrunk(m): 2:03pm On Jul 26, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

I am loving this, when kanu was a free man his enemies and enemies of biafra were in pain, now that he is locked up they are still in more pain, it's clear that this pain is going to last forever because even if kanu did not come out alive, there are iPOB members who are crazier than kanu who always say that kanu is very soft, your greatest pain is that biafra is bigger than any single human being and it's not something that anyone or group can hate away or insult away or bomb away, and the sweetest part is that biafra and oil are the only things holding the shit hole together, the moment biafra goes, there will be no nigeria again, that any one accept or don't accept this fact doesn't change the reality

It's not in my nature to talk a man out of any illusion he seems to enjoy so much....mm angry
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by Anazp: 2:05pm On Jul 26, 2021
Kriss216:
The order was to pull MNK out from the court today. Men were out to die on that order, but, seems DSS and NA never ready die hence they no gree bring Mazi come court today.

God bless IPOB
GOD bless MNK
God bless ESN

it's like you think Abuja is aba or Onitsha. Even there don't joke with the federal government or you pay for it punk ass
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by dmbb: 2:05pm On Jul 26, 2021
Kriss216:

God bless IPOB
GOD bless MNK
God bless ESN

Tell him not to publish that virgin girls issue next time
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by Stepanovs(m): 2:05pm On Jul 26, 2021
soberdrunk:

No evidence you? Is it time for jokes? The audio is about 2 days long.... angry

It baffles me to see people come online and say there is no evidence....me an ordinary citizen has recordings where he was making threats and giving commands on radio Biafra......even a video of his 2017 order for his followers to "burn down the country" if he was re-arrested

If I have numerous evidence....how much more DSS or the prosecutors?

1 Like

Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by Phoenixflap: 2:05pm On Jul 26, 2021
Emmerlee:

Rubbish. You have no idea what you are talking about with this incoherent nonsense you wrote up there. Go and read more oga you clearly know nothing about SEO.

I dare you to show me any agency that offers 90 retention on YouTube.
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by CursedNsukka: 2:07pm On Jul 26, 2021
Kriss216:

God bless IPOB
GOD bless MNK
God bless ESN

Simply say they wanted kanu to be killed today. Lol
Re: Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court by Masterkernel1: 2:07pm On Jul 26, 2021
soberdrunk:

Prove it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding / Bandits Kill Pastor Kibori-Asha Awuce In Kaduna, El-Rufai Appeals For Calm / Police Station Burnt In Aba, NDLEA Official Killed At Ariaria Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.