Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With (6524 Views)

Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? / What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With / What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With by EmmySparky(m): 12:48pm On Jul 27, 2021
Lies
Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With by Joeyfizzo: 4:58pm On Jul 27, 2021
KayCee92:

Lol, sure say nobi same Etima wey I know grin grin
it can be she ooo
Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With by Youngpo413: 5:35pm On Jul 27, 2021
TheEnygma:
I was once madly in love with a girl but I got to find out the girl was just looking for someone to milk money from..... The annoying thing was that I genuinely had feelings for her.
Wow... Was her ass that big?
Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With by TheEnygma(m): 5:53pm On Jul 27, 2021
Youngpo413:
Wow... Was her ass that big?
I never said anything about her ass gringringrin
Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With by LINTUNE(m): 6:56pm On Jul 27, 2021
Brothers abeg, in everything u do, don't date an under 21 gal, u can just chop and clean mouth, but never put them to heart, if not na high BP go kill u...and thier childishness is another level .bro as a man,know that her love is not enough, u need to consider other things..any gal wey fit de post celebs and Korean actors as crush, abeg avoid them,I take God beg u, for ur own good....any gal wey fall basically because of ur height and fine face as man, abeg just chop the gal and clean mouth.. matured gals look beyond the physical...what if she sees someone far more handsome than u...in summary bro, u can only chop and clean mouth for under 21 gals, never take them serious..

5 Likes

Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With by Benki003(m): 7:15pm On Jul 27, 2021
LINTUNE:
Brothers abeg, in everything u do, don't date an under 21 gal, u can just chop and clean mouth, but never put them to heart, if not na high BP go kill u...and thier childishness is another level .bro as a man,know that her love is not enough, u need to consider other things..any gal wey fit de post celebs and Korean actors as crush, abeg avoid them,I take God beg u, for ur own good....any gal wey fall basically because of ur height and fine face as man, abeg just chop the gal and clean mouth.. matured gals look beyond the physical...what if she sees someone far more handsome than u...in summary bro, u can only chop and clean mouth for under 21 gals, never take them serious..

Gbam is like the have played with ur heart grin grin cheesy
Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With by LINTUNE(m): 7:19pm On Jul 27, 2021
Benki003:

Gbam is like the have played with ur heart grin grin cheesy
nobody played with my heart, she just lost me cos of her baby talks and childishness..
Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With by Nurseonduty(f): 7:41pm On Jul 27, 2021
notmyrealmonika:
She too dey use Sir Sir for me... I come dey look at the relationship like an official duty... I done try to let her stop am. Nna mehn... Bukky no go hear word... Come dey make me feel like a shameless adult each time I wan enter Jerusalem....
Lol
Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With by charlsecy(m): 8:29pm On Jul 27, 2021
GOFRONT:
I cant stand the smell of her kitty esp when i dig from behind...
Such causes my attraction and interest to hit zero.
Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With by KayCee92(m): 9:18pm On Jul 27, 2021
Joeyfizzo:
it can be she ooo

Lol..... Akwa Ibom name

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do You Think Is Going Through This Okada Riders Mind? / HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me / Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.