Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? (43131 Views)

What Causes White Particles To Float In Urine Of A Male? / 10 Things To Do Before You Conceive - A Must Read For Would Be Mothers / Can An HIV Negative Woman And Her HIV Positive Partner Conceive Naturally? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? by oneda(m): 7:18pm On Jul 26, 2021
Hmm
Re: Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 26, 2021
Fitter
Re: Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? by Angelawhite(m): 7:18pm On Jul 26, 2021
Okay
Re: Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? by PrinceOfLagos: 7:18pm On Jul 26, 2021
Talk to God in prayer

1 Like

Re: Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? by Baeton: 7:18pm On Jul 26, 2021
Why the silence now?
You people should help a sister grin grin grin grin
Re: Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? by Bornbiafra: 7:18pm On Jul 26, 2021
Bleep with eye glasses
Re: Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? by lilvicky68(m): 7:18pm On Jul 26, 2021
I thought the future is female??
No need na grin
Re: Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? by Olayetan(m): 7:19pm On Jul 26, 2021
Yeah
Re: Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? by ichommy(m): 7:19pm On Jul 26, 2021
Re: Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? by nextstep(m): 7:19pm On Jul 26, 2021
Yes. Conceive and birth many children until you have a male. Better yet, look for a man with many sons (or from a family of many sons) and get a "donation" from him, if your husband's lineage has a propensity for girls. I'm half joking, but also half serious.

Afterall, men have no problem getting another woman if their first lady "can't give him sons". I use quotes because, ironically, it's the man that can influence the child's gender, since he has xy chromosomes. Women have xx; they cannot contribute a y out of xx.

That said: "According to the Shettles method, timing intercourse as close to or even after ovulation is the key to sway for a boy. Shettles explains that couples trying for a boy should avoid sex in the time between your menstrual period and days before ovulation. Instead, you should have sex on the very day of ovulation and up to 2 to 3 days after."

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? by MikeMicheal(m): 7:19pm On Jul 26, 2021
design112:
grin
Oga doesn't want his future to be --male.
Lol.
She is a woman.
Re: Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? by Seikiri1: 7:19pm On Jul 26, 2021
Locate christ Mercyland and Deliverance Ministry your solution is sure with God and with God alone.
Re: Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? by miltonchux(m): 7:19pm On Jul 26, 2021
Yes you can have a male child. Make love on the exact day of your ovulation. The 12th Day, you will sure have a male child.

20 Likes

Re: Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? by Explicit02: 7:19pm On Jul 26, 2021
Do u know d style dey call opaganavstyle(e be like say u dey ride horse)

Try it with kolaq ..... Thank me later
Re: Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? by TenOverTen111(m): 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2021
I really doubt if there's any scientifically proven way to do it.

2 Likes

Re: Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? by TimeTraveller: 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2021
Just keep fuuucking. angry
Re: Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? by DeRay98(m): 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2021
flawlesskayc:
Hi all.

Has anyone worked towards or tried conceiving a particular gender and it worked??
Kindly drop tips, advise e.t.c.

Ps - Please Don’t come here preaching how every child is a child!.
WE ALL KNOW THAT!.

Thank you.

I’m a mom of 2 beautiful girls & would love to have a son next.

Your husband nko? Abi na baby-mama runs you dey do?
Re: Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2021
preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? by ayesco202(m): 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2021
You seem to enjoy the making out more than your partner.
Re: Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? by Nozino: 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2021
Baeton:
Why the silence now?
You people should help a sister grin grin grin grin[color=#770077][/color]

Visit a fertility Clinic close to you. They should be of help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? by Christiansen(m): 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2021
I know of a way
Re: Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? by noeloge82(m): 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2021
flawlesskayc:
Hi all.

Has anyone worked towards or tried conceiving a particular gender and it worked??

WE ALL KNOW THAT!.

Thank you.

Meet your doc gynaecologist he will advice you it works

1 Like

Re: Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? by pitroski(m): 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2021
During ovulation period the chance of having a male child is very high

6 Likes

Re: Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? by Ynix(m): 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2021
flawlesskayc:
Hi all.

WE ALL KNOW THAT!.

Thank you.

Read this carefully

https://embryo.asu.edu/pages/shettles-method-sex-selection

And this
https://www.healthline.com/health/fertility/how-to-have-a-boy#is-it-possible

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? by Mrsoft3(m): 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2021
flawlesskayc:
Hi all.

WE ALL KNOW THAT!.

Thank you.

Mom of 2 blessings of God and you feel there is a way to get a boy.

The only sure way is God

Another way is your husband,he is the carrier of both male and female egg, just don't bother yourself much. If you husband can't give you a boy it is not your headache.

Stay blessed
Re: Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? by biggy26: 7:21pm On Jul 26, 2021
flawlesskayc:
Hi all.

WE ALL KNOW THAT!.

Thank you.

Easy! Strike when you know she’s ovulating. Don’t allow sperm wait for days before ovulation, if you do,the male xy chromosome will give up.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? by SocialJustice: 7:21pm On Jul 26, 2021
flawlesskayc:
Hi all.

WE ALL KNOW THAT!.

Thank you.

Do you have money, like millions? Then go for In-vitro Fertilisation(IVF) with Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis(PGD).

Or you can get pregnant naturally, have the baby's sex tested in the womb and abort it if it is not a boy. This is cheaper but very cruel.

If you ask me, I don't see anything special in a particular sex. Love whatever chromosomes your husband gives you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:21pm On Jul 26, 2021
design112:
grin
Oga doesn't want his future to be --male.
Lol.
Oga is definitely a Nairalander and madam doesn't belong to the Future Is Female geng...
Re: Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? by Commentor: 7:21pm On Jul 26, 2021
flawlesskayc:
Hi all.

WE ALL KNOW THAT!.

Thank you.

Most fertile day.

Male sperms swim fastest but have no staying power.
So greater chance of getting boy.

2 Likes

Re: Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? by Kenn55: 7:22pm On Jul 26, 2021
flawlesskayc:
Hi all.

WE ALL KNOW THAT!.

Thank you.

Have sex with her on her ovulation day or a day before ovulation for best result. The Male chromosome XY will hit her eggs first cos it swims faster and fertalize it,boom it is a boy!!!!!! Just science no magic.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? by 12345baba(m): 7:22pm On Jul 26, 2021
flawlesskayc:
Hi all.

WE ALL KNOW THAT!.

Thank you.

just dey born boy go come..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour / Conjoined Twins Successfully Separated In Abuja Hospital / Egg Donor Chronicles: My Experience In A Nigerian Fertility Clinic (with Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.