Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? (43074 Views)

What Causes White Particles To Float In Urine Of A Male? / 10 Things To Do Before You Conceive - A Must Read For Would Be Mothers / Can An HIV Negative Woman And Her HIV Positive Partner Conceive Naturally? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? by manitoba(m): 8:31pm On Jul 26, 2021
Some people believe if the sex was 'rough' and you made a deep thrust you will land a male child.

I think this works for us.

The scientific explanation for this is that sperms carrying the male egg is weaker compare to the female own and is not as much as that of the female own(I'm explaining not as an expert).

We also left many years of spacing after our older children.

Maybe Gynea in the house will be able to give a more scientific explanation.
Re: Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? by emanobis(m): 8:32pm On Jul 26, 2021
Once you calculate your fertile window well i.e Ur ovulation period, that's the 1st step.
You have to meet Ur own a day or two days before your ovulation or better still on the day of ovulation. Reason because, the male chromosome swims faster than the female chromosome but lives not more than 3days. The female chromosome is slower but lives upto 4-5days in the fallopian tube.
So, if d male chromosome gets their faster, the better chances.
Also make sure Ur man is placed on diet and reduce the intake of alcohol, cigarette and surgery stuff.
Exercise frequently...Good luck
Re: Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? by Flora2014: 8:33pm On Jul 26, 2021
Just remove your mind from it
Re: Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? by Qurungu: 8:34pm On Jul 26, 2021
Read this journal article by Leonie McSweeney. An Irish Catholic missionary and a medical doctor, Leonie lived and worked in Ibadan for decades until her passing in May 2019.

In this article, she details how a couple can predetermine the gender of their baby by timing intimacy to certain periods in the ovarian cycle. She had an almost 100% success rate.

I’ve used it and seen it work. It’s simple.

The western medical world had for long denied the possibility of predetermining gender, but around the same year as her passing, Japanese scientists published work confirming her assertions. It’s nothing new; (I suspect that cultures would have known and used these kinds of methods for centuries) it’s just not mainstream.

Enjoy your read.

http://www.bioline.org.br/pdf?rh11010

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? by jimmynauty: 8:35pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ugaboy:
The Shettle Method

One widely suggestion to increase your chances of having a boy is a conception plan called the Shettles method, which was developed by Landrum B. Shettles around 1960.

Shettles studied sperm to determine what might impact the speed of the sperm. (After all, the sperm that wins the race and fertilizes the egg determines the gender.) He considered timing of intercourse, positions, and the pH of body fluids to see which may have an impact on gender.

Key points of the Shettles method include:

1. sex close to ovulation
2. sperm deposited close to the cervix using positions allowing for deep penetration
3. alkaline environment in the vagina
4. woman having an orgasm first

How effective is the Shettles method? Well, it depends who you talk to. Shettles claims an overall 75 percent success rate in the current edition of his book, and there are plenty of people who claim that they successfully conceived a boy or girl using his method.

On the other hand, some older research found that sex 2 to 3 days after ovulation may not lead to pregnancy at all. And another (also dated) study suggestedTrusted Source that X and Y chromosomes do not have the meaningful shape differences Shettles believed existed.
Re: Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? by LadyMedina25(f): 8:36pm On Jul 26, 2021
CSTRR:

Female sperm live longer but are slower than the male sperm.

Ok thanks
Re: Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? by Lacash: 8:37pm On Jul 26, 2021
flawlesskayc:
Hi all.

Has anyone worked towards or tried conceiving a particular gender and it worked??
Kindly drop tips, advise e.t.c.

Ps - Please Don’t come here preaching how every child is a child!.
WE ALL KNOW THAT!.

Thank you.

I’m a mom of 2 beautiful girls & would love to have a son next.
Go doggy like 247....thank me lerra cool
Re: Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? by MERCHANDISER: 8:39pm On Jul 26, 2021
flawlesskayc:
Hi all.

Has anyone worked towards or tried conceiving a particular gender and it worked??

WE ALL KNOW THAT!.

Thank you.

Yes you can have a male child. Make love on the exact day
of your ovulation.
Re: Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? by ebpius1(m): 8:40pm On Jul 26, 2021
Now here is what works.
To get a boy child.
Meet ur husband at the peak of ur ovulation. U can know u are on ur ovulation when ur discharge is mostly slimmy.
You can also manually count ur ovulation. For example someone who has a regular cycle of 28 days. Your ovulation should be exactly by the 14th day of ur cycle. This cycle starts at the beginning of ur period.
Scientific explanation according to Dr. Landrum Shettles, famous for the "Shettles Method", says that the male sperm cells (carrying the Y chromosomes) are smaller, lighter, faster and more fragile than the female sperm cells (carrying the X chromosomes), which are thought to be bigger, heavier and slower, but more resilient.
Therefore, timing intercourse as closely to ovulation as possible means you will have a better chance of conceiving a boy, because a healthy male sperm cell will probably reach the egg first.
During ovulation a woman is also advised to take a mucus reduction tab such as procold. This will help the sperm to have unhindered travel through the fallopian tube.
In all pray that grants your heart desires.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? by stephenponti(m): 8:41pm On Jul 26, 2021
If u will consent to speak with my wife she can tell tou how she did it. two solid boys she said she ll get and she was timing our sex in a way she can only explain. Down the line we have to solid boys. She also has one little book titled, "How to choose your child sex"

1 Like

Re: Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? by AntiWailer: 8:42pm On Jul 26, 2021
Shaev7:

Seriously, I be man, I know how e dy go.
You yan well but many guys no go believe you.
My sister never marry but what she does and her aspirations towards the family is higher than mine 20x.
Some of us aren't just grateful.

THANK YOU BRO !!!

GOD BLESS YOU for saying the truth,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? by kevwemike: 8:43pm On Jul 26, 2021
flawlesskayc:
Hi all.

WE ALL KNOW THAT!.

Thank you.

yes
Re: Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? by Umaruxoxo(m): 8:44pm On Jul 26, 2021
Igbo kwenu
Re: Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? by innobarca(m): 8:45pm On Jul 26, 2021
I have come to realise that female children takes care of their parents better whether married or Single.

Having a male or female child should not bother anyone.

But Studying the ovulation period is important to achieve that.

Good luck.

I am a man and won't bother myself thinking about that.....Male or female child is okay.

I prefer female children

2 Likes

Re: Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? by ejimatic: 8:45pm On Jul 26, 2021
flawlesskayc:
Hi all.

WE ALL KNOW THAT!.

Thank you.

. Contact me ! There is a traditional way of doing it learned from my father. you can try it too!
Re: Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? by KaptainAfrika: 8:47pm On Jul 26, 2021
It has been scientifically proven that the male carries the XY while the woman carries the XX - This means its the male that determines the gender because of the Y-Chromosome...if he has given you two girls...try one more time but this time let him think of another man filling you up with his cvck and pouring his cvm inside you, this will cause him to go into male-baby mode...it is aggressive fvcking that makes male babies...if another girl comes out...try another man.

flawlesskayc:
Hi all.

WE ALL KNOW THAT!.

Thank you.

Re: Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? by lonelydora: 8:47pm On Jul 26, 2021
flawlesskayc:
Hi all.

WE ALL KNOW THAT!.

Thank you.

There is something called Chinese calendar for conception. Google it, download it.

But first, make sure you calculate your ovulation period well. Make sure you know when it starts.

That was what i used to have my kids. Forget about all the religious advise. Thank me later. Also, wait for like 3 years before you take in again

I will search my archives and see if I can send it to you. It works 100%

4 Likes

Re: Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? by 123yes(m): 8:48pm On Jul 26, 2021
flawlesskayc:
Hi all.

WE ALL KNOW THAT!.

Thank you.

Re: Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? by AntiWailer: 8:48pm On Jul 26, 2021
lakefist:

Your food for thought is not true.

Na for old people. Now are days male child care mor for their family more than female ones.

We can discuss over fome if u don't agree.

Bros Are You Married ? I am not talking about girl friend. When you marry and your desire to make her proud and shine will make u neglect some things at home.

Do you do for your parents more than your wife ?

Most ladies will rather spend their fortune on their parents than any husband.

It is nature that made it so , it is not out of male not being reasonable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? by Buchitoochi: 8:49pm On Jul 26, 2021
It is easy. It is noted that the y chromosome which is the male is faster than the x chromosome. It also have the shortest lifespan. The chance is that when you are ovulating and the sperm were released the y chromosome will be there to fertilize the egg that is already there. This is because it is the fastest and will fertilize the egg first before the x chromosome arrive. The difficulty now lies in knowing the time you are ovulating. You can also take clomifene so that you can easily pinpoint the time egg is available and waiting for the fastest sperm to come and fertilise it.
I am not good in writing but you can contact me for simple oral explanation. I used this clomifene method and it result in males and twins sometimes. 09016617404

1 Like

Re: Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? by Oweku: 8:50pm On Jul 26, 2021
angry
Re: Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? by Donaldomo(m): 8:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
Yes, download LADYTIMER App from playstore. Study it, follow it! It will guide you perfectly. It worked for me & my wife.

However, remember to talk to the one who gives children, God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? by Daarreenn: 8:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
AntiWailer:

There is.. This is the surest scientific way.

It would be done via IVF and can be done in a Nigeria Fertility Clinic but after the first stage which is fertilisation, they will fly the embryo out of the country to separate the male and the female embryos. (No hospital in Nigeria have this equipment as at today.)

Any Nigerian hospital wey claim they can identify it na Fraud. They will not identify anything and transfer water inside u ( You are aware that IVF na 50/50 right ?) You will never know if they identified anything successfully !

After identification, They will transfer only the male embryo to your womb. Una go paaaayyy oooooo

I hope pepper rest and una get money for the Male Child to come and inherit ? He will be spending part of it right now. Also, it is rude to be poor and still be selecting for God.

..... forget all the other rubbish people are typing. if you try am, you go born 20 girls & nothing go happen.

Also educate una illiterate husbands that they are the one carrying X / Y chromosomes and having a boy is majorly dependent on him and not you

Food For Thought !!,
People prefer male but na the girl go take care of una when u are down with stroke during Old Age,

When the boy's wife find u people irritating, the girls will take care of u.

When you leave her plenty siblings and die prematurely, she will prostitute (Look for a man to support him) to take care of her siblings.

When her husband comes home, una go bill him more than her brother.

You want boy, you want boy. when the guy break through, his wife and the wife's family go enjoy plenty before dem remember u. (Confirm from people who don marry not all these boys wey no get bearing of their lives yet.)

It is good to desire whatever u want but this girl and boy offspring thing is not properly thought through.

As a guy, God knows my preference is to have just girls and enjoy my old age with them. When they marry, their husbands will become my Sons.
oga it's a lie. My mom has 8 children 5 females and 3 males, if she calls everybody and tell them she's sick or need money I will be the first (or the only one) to get there, same with the family close to my family house. It is only the guy who takes care of the mom. All these it's the female that will take care of you is just false. Your female child that might be camping with a guy 700km away while you believe she is at school in the city mtchww.
Only a useless guy will carry his wife's family and forget his parents.
Some women too slave for the husband's family hoping to be loved while abandoning their own parents

1 Like

Re: Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? by mirob(f): 8:54pm On Jul 26, 2021
flawlesskayc:
Hi all.

Ps - Please Don’t come here preaching how every child is

There is a close group on Facebook called pinkbluers advanced support , they teach what and what to do to conceive your desired gender, it is tested and trusted. Just give the group a trial.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? by harmony75: 8:56pm On Jul 26, 2021
Some after 2girls boys will follow so madam just dey born boy will show ❤
Re: Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? by madukaanaya(m): 8:57pm On Jul 26, 2021
this ur post is wrong on all levels.pls take it down.
Re: Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? by ceeceeuwa: 8:57pm On Jul 26, 2021
flawlesskayc:
Hi all.

WE ALL KNOW THAT!.

Thank you.
You can follow "AsktheGynecologist" group on Facebook. I think they are currently doing enlightenment on "gender selection". You can reach out to Dr. Babajide Alalade. All the best in your endeavors!

Re: Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? by ceeceeuwa: 8:58pm On Jul 26, 2021
flawlesskayc:
Hi all.

WE ALL KNOW THAT!.

Thank you.

You can follow "AsktheGynecologist" group on Facebook. I think they are currently doing enlightenment on "gender selection". You can reach out to Dr. Babajide Alalade. All the best in your endeavors!
Re: Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? by lanocfoods: 8:59pm On Jul 26, 2021
flawlesskayc:
Hi all.

WE ALL KNOW THAT!.

Thank you.

If you can abstain from sex for a long period of time say 2-3yrs chances are high, but since you are married it might be impossible, so sex selection is your sure bet
Re: Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? by lakefist(m): 8:59pm On Jul 26, 2021
AntiWailer:

Bros Are You Married ? I am not talking about girl friend. When you marry and your desire to make her proud and shine will make u neglect some things at home.

Do you do for your parents more than your wife ?

Most ladies will rather spend their fortune on their parents than any husband.

It is nature that made it so , it is not out of male not being reasonable.

I am married with 3 kids.

To even shock you i take care of my Mother more than my Sisters.
Re: Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? by 123yes(m): 9:00pm On Jul 26, 2021
There is .If you are interested in knowing how whatsapp me on 08034505686 to tell you how. OVER 98% ACCURATE.
Re: Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? by AntiWailer: 9:00pm On Jul 26, 2021
lakefist:

I am married with 3 kids.

To even shock you i take care of my Mother more than my Sisters.

Bros I was deliberate about wife and mother. read my analogy again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Preserve Your Sperm & Eggs For Future - Gynecologist Advises Career Ladies, Men / Coronavirus: Amaka Okoro Wanted In Edo By Governor Obaseki / Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.