Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,235 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Yoruba People Will Move On After Sunday Igboho Is Imprisoned In Cotonou - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba People Will Move On After Sunday Igboho Is Imprisoned In Cotonou (2993 Views)

Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos / Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle / Remmy Hazzan: Sunday Igboho Is Welcome In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba People Will Move On After Sunday Igboho Is Imprisoned In Cotonou by Monogamy: 7:23pm On Jul 26, 2021
joyandfaith:

Omoburuku lojo ti e.

He could have saved that day for important occasion before misusing it
Re: Yoruba People Will Move On After Sunday Igboho Is Imprisoned In Cotonou by NaijirianKing: 7:23pm On Jul 26, 2021
Please stop this narrative
Re: Yoruba People Will Move On After Sunday Igboho Is Imprisoned In Cotonou by BSsniffer: 7:23pm On Jul 26, 2021
NaijirianKing:
Let's stop this narrative that he was defending his people.

What he was doing was:

1. Stockpiling sophisticated weaponry to overthrow the government
2. Delivering hate speech against Fulani living in the south and Northerners generally
3. Training young boys in collaboration with secessionists and radicalizing them with his indoctrination
4. Taking lands, lives and property from indigenous southern Fulani and Northerners generally
5. Calling for the break up of our country

Let's speak the truth for once, this man wanted to single handedly destroy our country, let us not minimalize this fact.

Lol... indigineous southern fulani my ass. The only indigineous southern fulani belongs 6 feet below earth in an unmarked mass grave. The coming weeks and years would spell great suffering for you fulani fvckers.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Will Move On After Sunday Igboho Is Imprisoned In Cotonou by BSsniffer: 7:27pm On Jul 26, 2021
Monogamy:

If you're really Yoruba and you're joining in this shit talk you should understand that Yoruba saboteurs always end painfully and misrable. It's not a curse but a fact. But you're probably a bororo.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Will Move On After Sunday Igboho Is Imprisoned In Cotonou by NaijirianKing: 7:29pm On Jul 26, 2021
In the North
Re: Yoruba People Will Move On After Sunday Igboho Is Imprisoned In Cotonou by BSsniffer: 7:35pm On Jul 26, 2021
Anyone thinking that yoruba will move on is in for a big shocker. This agitation is far bigger than Sunday Igboho, and his only mistake was that he wasn't discreet.
Re: Yoruba People Will Move On After Sunday Igboho Is Imprisoned In Cotonou by NaijirianKing: 7:36pm On Jul 26, 2021
I see you
Re: Yoruba People Will Move On After Sunday Igboho Is Imprisoned In Cotonou by BSsniffer: 7:46pm On Jul 26, 2021
NaijirianKing:
In the North we can handle ourselves, but thanks for the concern.

So, my southern brother, are you saying kidnapping is not in the south as well? It is not in the Niger Delta, it's not in the SE? Are we speaking truth or trying to use words merely for insults.

Kidnappers are just frustrated youth looking for cash, not to harm, but purely economic. Sunday was looking for war, ethnic cleansing of indigenous southern Fulani, encouraging tribalism and xenophobia against Northerners, and looking to cause a war and divide our country. You cannot compare such a figure to mere kidnappers who kidnap for money, both are wrong, but one is fatally wrong.

Sunday called for war, and then fled when the heat was on. Now he is in the process of coming home, as chickens always come home to roost.

You're clearly handling yourselves. But am not your brother, your brother is probably raping a cow in yobe as we speak. And whatever stories you tell yourself to justify the current assult by your bororo kin is absolutely up to you. All I know is that when the dust finally settles the bodies of your kinsmen would be used as farm compost for farms in my region, it may take months and years but it would be achieved.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba People Will Move On After Sunday Igboho Is Imprisoned In Cotonou by BSsniffer: 7:49pm On Jul 26, 2021
NaijirianKing:
I see you are among those calling for war. That is quite unfortunate, very unfortunate in fact. Seek peace my brother.

But if war is necessary, Nigeria is more than capable. I will leave it at that.

In regards to Fulani, I will let you know that Fulani are one of the fastest growing demographics in this country and are almost 21.6% of Nigeria's population at around ~47 million when nomadic Fulani are included.

The problem is that many Fulani are nomadic and are not included in the census, however this is about to change in the coming weeks, months and years, you will see that the Fulani are actually one of the largest, if not largest tribe in this country. This is why the south fears a proper census.

In regards to your second point, Fulani are indigenous to almost all states in this federation except a handful, there is a widely propagated myth that Fulani are just in the NE, NC, and NW, however this is not true as Fulani are indigenous in almost all 3 regions of the south. Please educate yourself my brother, please seek peace my brother, and lastly do no harm my brother.

Peace.

You can plan, scheme and do whatever shit you guys do, your brother pantami can issue as many NINs to fulani bororos. Doesn't change the fact that 6 feet below is where you guys belong. Peace.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Will Move On After Sunday Igboho Is Imprisoned In Cotonou by Monogamy: 7:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
BSsniffer:

If you're really Yoruba and you're joining in this shit talk you should understand that Yoruba saboteurs always end painfully and misrable. It's not a curse but a fact. But you're probably a bororo.

Ah bla bla bla..

Go back and read the Ondo's state reference and now imagine same thing happening in the remaining SW states...

Burning the house down because of a rat..

Like I have been saying, there is a big difference between Atun'luse and Obaluje
Re: Yoruba People Will Move On After Sunday Igboho Is Imprisoned In Cotonou by LamidiCownu: 8:01pm On Jul 26, 2021
NaijirianKing:
Please stop this narrative that the Fulani are responsible for every crime in this country. It is becoming a popular narrative that is in all actuality devoid of truth and rationale.

Fulani are peace loving and love peace, there is no record of random violence by Fulani, however Fulani are being randomly attacked due to tribalism being spread about, we need to stop this or else the Fulani will become the monsters that you claim them to be, a man cannot allow his name to be dragged through the mud without taking a stand.

Let's be thoughtful in our words. Instead of inserting Fulani into every violent act, let's just saw "gunmen" or any other neutral term in order to not offend or endanger innocent Fulani.

Stop hate speeches.

See animal talk

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Will Move On After Sunday Igboho Is Imprisoned In Cotonou by LamidiCownu: 8:02pm On Jul 26, 2021
NaijirianKing:
Let's stop this narrative that he was defending his people.

What he was doing was:

1. Stockpiling sophisticated weaponry to overthrow the government
2. Delivering hate speech against Fulani living in the south and Northerners generally
3. Training young boys in collaboration with secessionists and radicalizing them with his indoctrination
4. Taking lands, lives and property from indigenous southern Fulani and Northerners generally
5. Calling for the break up of our country

Let's speak the truth for once, this man wanted to single handedly destroy our country, let us not minimalize this fact.

What is indigenous Southern Fulani??
Abi Oloriburuku ni eleyi ni

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Will Move On After Sunday Igboho Is Imprisoned In Cotonou by BSsniffer: 8:06pm On Jul 26, 2021
Monogamy:

Ah bla bla bla..

Go back and read the Ondo's state reference and now imagine same thing happening in the remaining SW states...

Burning the house down because of a rat..

Like I have been saying, there is a big difference between Atun'luse and Obaluje

Fvck off. What is happening in ondo state, the regional governors created a unit to curb herdsmen attacks and your beloved buhari ensured that they weren't armed to do their duties. You're talking due process for people who come at night to attack poor farmers in their homes and destroy their farms. Have you ever in your miserable life tried investing effort to grow something only to have it destroyed by cows. Or are you too daft to see the handwriting on the wall? You're most likely not even Yoruba but if you are you're most likely an oloshi.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Will Move On After Sunday Igboho Is Imprisoned In Cotonou by Frenchkiss564: 8:13pm On Jul 26, 2021
NaijirianKing:

So, my southern brother, are you saying kidnapping is not in the south as well? It is not in the Niger Delta, it's not in the SE? Are we speaking truth or trying to use words merely for insults.

Kidnappers are just frustrated youth looking for cash, not to harm, but purely economic. Sunday was looking for war, ethnic cleansing of indigenous southern Fulani, encouraging tribalism and xenophobia against Northerners, and looking to cause a war and divide our country. You cannot compare such a figure to mere kidnappers who kidnap for money, both are wrong, but one is fatally wrong.

Sunday called for war, and then fled when the heat was on. Now he is in the process of coming home, as chickens always come home to roost.

Please where are these indigenous southern fulanis?

And what's so special about this hell hole of a country that you don't want it to be divided.

Southerners want unity but not unity in poverty and backwardness.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Will Move On After Sunday Igboho Is Imprisoned In Cotonou by Monogamy: 12:31am On Jul 27, 2021
BSsniffer:

Fvck off. What is happening in ondo state, the regional governors created a unit to curb herdsmen attacks and your beloved buhari ensured that they weren't armed to do their duties. You're talking due process for people who come at night to attack poor farmers in their homes and destroy their farms. Have you ever in your miserable life tried investing effort to grow something only to have it destroyed by cows. Or are you too daft to see the handwriting on the wall? You're most likely not even Yoruba but if you are you're most likely an oloshi.

Sorry I can't help your situation if you can't comprehend what I wrote.

Btw, try and be cultured when engaging with others..

We can't all be on the same page. That someone is not sharing same opinion with yours shouldn't make them a threat..
Re: Yoruba People Will Move On After Sunday Igboho Is Imprisoned In Cotonou by BSsniffer: 1:28am On Jul 27, 2021
Monogamy:

Sorry I can't help your situation if you can't comprehend what I wrote.

Btw, try and be cultured when engaging with others..

We can't all be on the same page. That someone is not sharing same opinion with yours shouldn't make them a threat..

You can't understand and be on the same page because it hasn't affected you. Give that your advice to your government that loves suppressing people with opposing views.
Re: Yoruba People Will Move On After Sunday Igboho Is Imprisoned In Cotonou by joyandfaith: 5:11am On Jul 27, 2021
Monogamy:

Just as mcolumo is saving it
Re: Yoruba People Will Move On After Sunday Igboho Is Imprisoned In Cotonou by louqas: 5:54am On Jul 27, 2021
Grayoso:

If Igboho had restricted himself to fighting murderous fulanis in our forests there wont have been any problem....but he let politicians get into his head....pdp folks and afenifere that are opposition to buhari and Tinubu deceived him to start agitation for yoruba nation.
Yoruba nation at this time? When the labour of south west progressives is about to be rewarded...just two years and most likely a yorubaman of the progressive wing will become president and you think this is the best time to ask for Yoruba nation?
Ecxept if its a game plan....progressive elements in the south west will never allow this guy succeeds with his yoruba nation agitation.
Its understandable if ibos claim marginalization but what is yorubas claim that want to make them secceed?....in this government yorubas are a major stakeholder with the vice president and speaker HOR and super ministers and aides ......IGBOHO IS DOING PDP BIDDING...simple
Re: Yoruba People Will Move On After Sunday Igboho Is Imprisoned In Cotonou by Monogamy: 6:19am On Jul 27, 2021
joyandfaith:

Just as mcolumo is saving it

I thought you had meaningful conversation to hold.

You have been duly noted
Re: Yoruba People Will Move On After Sunday Igboho Is Imprisoned In Cotonou by louqas: 6:22am On Jul 27, 2021
@thebosstrevor1
Just like you predicted for NK below.....IT IS THE SAD REALITY which their supporters dont know.

It has just started.

I promise you, Nnamdi kanu case will be from one adjournment to another till he is 70 years of age.

His supporters will be coming to every adjournment until they get tired and old.

Some of his supporters will move on, get married, have a family and Nnamdi kanu will be left to face his nemesis alone.

A new generation will come and they won't be interested in any Nnamdi kanu because they never knew him.

When Nnamdi kanu is eventually released from prison at age 70 through a presidential pardon, his old supporters will be watching from TV telling the new generation about his history, many will criticize him because they are now matured and experienced while some will regret being a part of ipob.

Nnamdi kanu will go and retire at his village and be with his new wife and children from his ex wife, who are now graduates from uk universities and also grown up and married.

For the first month he will get lot of visitors, and fans, who might print the banner ( Nnamdi kanu for president) by the second month, his visitors will be reducing and reducing until he is left alone.

It is a tragedy, a very sad one.

One of his children will be given the position of commissioner or house of rep member in his state by the state government in power just to reward his family.
Re: Yoruba People Will Move On After Sunday Igboho Is Imprisoned In Cotonou by Joromi1: 6:45am On Jul 27, 2021
NaijirianKing:

Somehow, Gumi has found his way to Nairaland.

@ emboldened.
So kidnappers are just 'frustrated youths' in your opinion, in other words should not be given their deserved Evans treatment because they're Fulanis this time? How biased and treacherous! And the same you have been preaching unity, tolerance and 'say no to hate speech'.

Who made nomadic Fulani invaders "indigenes?" Or is it because we kept quiet while they occupied our forests? If they were indigenes, would they be living inside the forests? Did Igbogho chase away any Fulanis living in the cities? So how are forest rangers now indigenes?

I was never in support of Sunday Igbogho's secession agenda but if this is how the average Fulani reasons then we better break up. Nobody would sleep with their two eyes closed knowing that their nextdoor neighbours are terrorists. We know what you're up to: to Fulanize and Islamize Nigeria just as you did Turkey but your plan has failed already.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Will Move On After Sunday Igboho Is Imprisoned In Cotonou by Whois(m): 7:06am On Jul 27, 2021
Thebosstrevor1 it is not hidden u are fulani n u are a tribalistic bigot. See Screen shot attached

Re: Yoruba People Will Move On After Sunday Igboho Is Imprisoned In Cotonou by meccuno: 7:13am On Jul 27, 2021
[s]
Grayoso:

Rubbish OP. You're fond of writing a lot of mumbo jumbo that is your own personal, myopic, flawed and unreasonably biased pro-North opinion.

You need to understand Yorubas have never told you in the majority that they hate Nigeria or her union as Igbos have done over their several decades-long agitation for Biafra.

It is the recent murderous rampage and destruction of lives and livelihood wreaked on the Yorubas in their own land by your fellow Northerners, and abetted by the Buhari-led FG, that led to Igbohos agitation and the passionate support it received from many Yorubas.

Nonetheless, Igbohos Oduduwa Republic is still not well-supported by Yorubas in general because Yorubas are visionary enough to understand there is no need to throw the baby out with the bath water so long as political and constitutional reforms can be initiated to assist every State and region grow at its own pace unencumbered by others.

Instead of disturbing us with your garbage musing here go and campaign for your backward fellow Northerners to embrace change, modernity and progressiveness so Nigeria ( it's serious States
regions and people anyway) can begin to make appreciable progress commensurate to their effort , endowment, readiness to embrace progressive change and determination to succeed.

Yorubas do not hate Nigeria and other Nigerians. We are just fed up of the regressive, rigid, archaic and backward ways of you Northerners that is dragging all Nigerians backwards.
[/s]
Re: Yoruba People Will Move On After Sunday Igboho Is Imprisoned In Cotonou by authority2006(m): 8:04am On Jul 27, 2021
Jostoman:
Igboho is a great man and a heroe

Igboho is a local terrorist.
A career political thug.
A serial land grabber.
A well known war criminal!
And a mass murderer dated way back!

BTW: when did you first come across Igboho's name? I guess that was when he jumped at the centre of herdsmen and farmers crisis in Ibadan. Lol
Re: Yoruba People Will Move On After Sunday Igboho Is Imprisoned In Cotonou by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 27, 2021
The way they moved on after MKO was imprisoned, right?
Re: Yoruba People Will Move On After Sunday Igboho Is Imprisoned In Cotonou by joyandfaith: 8:17am On Jul 27, 2021
Monogamy:

I thought you had meaningful conversation to hold.

You have been duly noted

See him, politicians are using brains of guys brain to fry gaari. If igboho can be condemned, please condemn mcoluomo for his thuggery as well.
Re: Yoruba People Will Move On After Sunday Igboho Is Imprisoned In Cotonou by Monogamy: 8:18am On Jul 27, 2021
joyandfaith:

See him, politicians are using brains of guys brain to fry gaari. If igboho can be condemned, please condemn mcoluomo for his thuggery as well.

So Mc Oluomo is disturbing the peace of Abeokuta or Ikare people right?
Re: Yoruba People Will Move On After Sunday Igboho Is Imprisoned In Cotonou by BSsniffer: 8:19am On Jul 27, 2021
Monogamy:

So Mc Oluomo is disturbing the peace of Abeokuta or Ikare people right?

See why I say that you're a ZoneB

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

. / Obident Jet Lands In Benue / Building The Ijaw Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.