Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Uduak Akpan Pleads Guilty To Murder Of Iniubong Umoren - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Uduak Akpan Pleads Guilty To Murder Of Iniubong Umoren (34776 Views)

How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) / Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures / Iniubong Umoren Makes Excellent Result (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uduak Akpan Pleads Guilty To Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by Doraty1(f): 2:10pm On Jul 26, 2021
Mr Akpan was arraigned on Monday at the State High Court in Uyo, alongside his father.

Uduak Akpan, the suspected killer of job seeker Iniobong Umoren, on Monday, pleaded guilty to the murder charges leveled against him. Mr Akpan was arraigned at the State High Court in Uyo, alongside his father.

He pleaded guilty to murder but pleaded not guilty to the rape charges, according to Premium Times report.

News of Iniobong Umoren as missing started on Twitter by a friend, with username @UmohUduak1, who had initiated the search for her missing friend on April 29. A few days later, news of Ms Umoren’s death was confirmed by the same user.

At the time, police announced that they had arrested two suspects believed to have played a role in the disappearance of Ms Umoren.

The Akwa Ibom State Police Command further confirmed that it arrested Mr Uduak Akpan, disclosing that the suspect lured the victim to his house in the guise of offering her job.

The command said the suspect raped the victim in his house and killed her, discarding her remains in a shallow grave in his father’s compound.

Mr Akpan had recounted his tale during a press conference in May, narrating how he lured, attempted to rape the deceased and eventually murdered Ms Umoren using blunt trauma force after she had tried to defend herself.

Ms Umoren had announced on Twitter on April 27 that she was in need of a job. She had posted through her Twitter handle, @HinyHumoren.

Ms Umoren was confirmed dead on April 30 and buried on Friday at her hometown, Nung Ita, Ikot Essien in Oruk Anam Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State.

https://gazettengr.com/uduak-akpan-suspected-killer-of-iniubong-umoren-pleads-guilty-to-murder/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uduak Akpan Pleads Guilty To Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by FBIBOT(m): 2:13pm On Jul 26, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Uduak Akpan Pleads Guilty To Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by PrinceOfLagos: 2:13pm On Jul 26, 2021
He did the right thing

I only pity his aged parents

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uduak Akpan Pleads Guilty To Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by tillaman(m): 2:13pm On Jul 26, 2021
cool

1 Like

Re: Uduak Akpan Pleads Guilty To Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by Moferere: 2:15pm On Jul 26, 2021
Use him as an example.
Send him to death by firing squad

107 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uduak Akpan Pleads Guilty To Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by FreeStuffsNG: 2:16pm On Jul 26, 2021
Hmmm. This is a clear case and his admission of the murder charge may just be the beginning of his redemption except it's a settlement reached with his patrons hiding from investigation and prosecution.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uduak Akpan Pleads Guilty To Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by Bola146(f): 2:25pm On Jul 26, 2021
Useless thing! Send him to life jail

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uduak Akpan Pleads Guilty To Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by omolola100(f): 2:35pm On Jul 26, 2021
i dont support life inprisonment. he should be hanged to death.

53 Likes

Re: Uduak Akpan Pleads Guilty To Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by Dovegrey: 2:37pm On Jul 26, 2021
Re: Uduak Akpan Pleads Guilty To Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by Yeezus998(m): 2:51pm On Jul 26, 2021
Life imprisonment or death penalty. Let’s see how chidinma’s case goes

9 Likes

Re: Uduak Akpan Pleads Guilty To Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by Amuluonyenaego: 2:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
Thought he was laughing when they were interrogating him, he's a good fool.

6 Likes

Re: Uduak Akpan Pleads Guilty To Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by NaijaGoBetter20: 2:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
The end of Solomon Grundy....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uduak Akpan Pleads Guilty To Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
Why this murderer is still alive is beyond me.

4 Likes

Re: Uduak Akpan Pleads Guilty To Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by leofab(f): 2:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
H
Re: Uduak Akpan Pleads Guilty To Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by executioner(m): 2:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
In saner climes this guy would have been burnt alive. I used to be against jungle justice and still cannot bear to see someone lynched and burnt alive, but with glaring evidence like this this man should be put through the same murderous procedure he put that innocent girl through.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uduak Akpan Pleads Guilty To Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by cbrezy(m): 2:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
I don wash my hand commot for this matter cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uduak Akpan Pleads Guilty To Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
This thing smacks of cover up. How has he quickly pleased guilty? The people backing him want to quickly get rid of him and get a new killer to do their dirty work

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uduak Akpan Pleads Guilty To Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by Dalil8: 2:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
We already know.
Re: Uduak Akpan Pleads Guilty To Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by Ayo2004: 2:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
If chidinma doesn't plead the same,I swear on Nnamdi kanu's life to break this guy out of prison grin

But that Iniubong fine o,all these Akwa-Ibom girls ehnn.....

10 Likes

Re: Uduak Akpan Pleads Guilty To Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by cbrezy(m): 2:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
[s][/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uduak Akpan Pleads Guilty To Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by Julianaa: 2:53pm On Jul 26, 2021
300 years imprisonment
Re: Uduak Akpan Pleads Guilty To Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by SoftP(m): 2:53pm On Jul 26, 2021
Someone that will be freed in no distance time.
Trust Nigeria judiciary are ur own peril
Re: Uduak Akpan Pleads Guilty To Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by candidbabe(f): 2:53pm On Jul 26, 2021
Good riddance to bad rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uduak Akpan Pleads Guilty To Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 26, 2021
angry

Nigeria gets more interesting each day. Is Nigeria an exciting place to be? I can't say for sure... but every week, something interesting must happen to keep us talking and wondering and pondering in this crazy country of ours.

1. Uduak Akpan has pleaded guilty.

2. Bubu is in the UK for a certain meeting as well as to check up on his health...like we give a damn.

3. Nnamdi Kanu's case adjourned till October 21. He's not been seen in the last 10 days. @Commentor hinted in the other thread that Kanu will be shouting Sai baba by the time the government is done with him.

4. Nigerian Navy wants to build warships for export to other countries. I'm expecting more details from Lai Mohammed.

4. Sunday Igboho's case ongoing. One wonders the government is planning for the Yoruba warlord.

A very interesting nation indeed. Let's see how things will go.

6 Likes

Re: Uduak Akpan Pleads Guilty To Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by bigdammyj: 2:53pm On Jul 26, 2021
Noted
Re: Uduak Akpan Pleads Guilty To Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by Susily(m): 2:53pm On Jul 26, 2021
omolola100:
i dont support life inprisonment.
he should be hanged to death.

Exactly. Same death penalty by hanging should also apply to Chidinma Ojukwu if she's found guilty

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uduak Akpan Pleads Guilty To Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by TheWolfen(m): 2:53pm On Jul 26, 2021
When is chidinma case again?
All murderers like uduak deserve the death sentence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uduak Akpan Pleads Guilty To Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by Lamasta(m): 2:54pm On Jul 26, 2021
Pleads guilty, case close cool
Re: Uduak Akpan Pleads Guilty To Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by Tobinrobin(m): 2:54pm On Jul 26, 2021
Firing squad straight
Re: Uduak Akpan Pleads Guilty To Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by Kaybee14(m): 2:54pm On Jul 26, 2021
The law should take its full course.

1 Like

Re: Uduak Akpan Pleads Guilty To Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by nwachinemelu(m): 2:54pm On Jul 26, 2021
Finally INIOBONG will get justice…. Hopefully
Re: Uduak Akpan Pleads Guilty To Murder Of Iniubong Umoren by LibertyRep: 2:54pm On Jul 26, 2021
I'm surprised his lawyers do not use all the tricks in their books to deliberately delay and obscure justice.

Perhaps this quick admission of guilt is to soften the heart of the judge for a lenient judgement.

Let the law take its due course.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9 Things You Should Avoid During Job Interviews. / She Sent This Message To Her Recruiter Barely A Week After Interview / Nigerian Navy Recruitment Of HND, Bsc Holders For 2019, 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.