Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,727 members, 7,805,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Check The Outlook Of Gov. Yahaya Bello’s Ganaja Flyover On Completion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check The Outlook Of Gov. Yahaya Bello’s Ganaja Flyover On Completion (1264 Views)

See Video Of Ongoing Ganaja Flyover Project By Yahaya Bello / Yahaya Bello Begins Construction Of Ganaja Flyover Lokoja: Pics & Video / Kogi Pays, Begins Site Clearing, To Deliver Ganaja Flyover Project This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check The Outlook Of Gov. Yahaya Bello’s Ganaja Flyover On Completion by Anthony4578(m): 2:20pm On Jul 26, 2021
Photos below
The project is currently ongoing in the state capital of Lokoja, Kogi state
https://cablenews.ng/2021/07/25/check-out-photos-of-ganaja-flyover-project-by-gov-yahaya-bello/

Re: Check The Outlook Of Gov. Yahaya Bello’s Ganaja Flyover On Completion by Simeonee111: 2:21pm On Jul 26, 2021
Commendable
Re: Check The Outlook Of Gov. Yahaya Bello’s Ganaja Flyover On Completion by Oluboh: 2:22pm On Jul 26, 2021
One of my best Governors right now
Re: Check The Outlook Of Gov. Yahaya Bello’s Ganaja Flyover On Completion by happiness32: 2:25pm On Jul 26, 2021
With all I'm seeing about Yahaya Bello, he has my support
The media can go and d*e
The wrong news they carry about politicians too much
I have people in Kogi telling me all the good he's doing

My support 2023 goes to Yahaya Bello. it's the youth's time
Re: Check The Outlook Of Gov. Yahaya Bello’s Ganaja Flyover On Completion by RZArecta(m): 2:29pm On Jul 26, 2021
Three posters after the OP all opened their accounts Oct 2 2020... Sufferhead boy grin poverty na bastard O grin
Re: Check The Outlook Of Gov. Yahaya Bello’s Ganaja Flyover On Completion by happiness32: 2:32pm On Jul 26, 2021
RZArecta:
Three posters after the OP all opened their accounts Oct 2 2020... Sufferhead boy grin poverty na bastard O grin
PdP sufferhead spotted
Re: Check The Outlook Of Gov. Yahaya Bello’s Ganaja Flyover On Completion by feezay86: 2:34pm On Jul 26, 2021
Awesome.... ganaja flyover is long overdue.

Thank you Bello
Re: Check The Outlook Of Gov. Yahaya Bello’s Ganaja Flyover On Completion by RZArecta(m): 2:37pm On Jul 26, 2021
happiness32:

My useless mother na sufferhead
your problem cool
Re: Check The Outlook Of Gov. Yahaya Bello’s Ganaja Flyover On Completion by happiness32: 2:40pm On Jul 26, 2021
RZArecta:
your problem cool

Imagine editing someone's comment before quoting. Na why we kick una out of govt
Re: Check The Outlook Of Gov. Yahaya Bello’s Ganaja Flyover On Completion by Tinubuadvocate: 2:42pm On Jul 26, 2021
Same kogi passed on Thursday God punish media propaganda.
Re: Check The Outlook Of Gov. Yahaya Bello’s Ganaja Flyover On Completion by RZArecta(m): 2:43pm On Jul 26, 2021
Dem snap 3D picture give APC îmbeciles and they went ape shít grin what a wawuuu grin

Fun fact, I've come across only two "completed" projects by that junkie since he became Governor in kogi, a street transformer (I kid you not, only one transformer O) and red mud road that was compacted (not even concrete road) the hoodlum compacted red mud and commissioned it and the people clapped and waived their hands hysterically. Who do Kogi state APC îmbeciles this thing bikini grin
Re: Check The Outlook Of Gov. Yahaya Bello’s Ganaja Flyover On Completion by RZArecta(m): 2:45pm On Jul 26, 2021
happiness32:

I be mad goat like my papa
good for you cool
Re: Check The Outlook Of Gov. Yahaya Bello’s Ganaja Flyover On Completion by Charmingrascal(m): 2:46pm On Jul 26, 2021
I pray that this bridge will not collapse after one month and cause casualties.

We know of the Ozuma bridge his administration built in Kogi that collapsed after one week of construction.

(1) (Reply)

Please, What Happens To Super Eagles If Nigeria Breaks? / Lol � FFK Is A Confirmed Hypocrite Hear His Christmas Message / Aisha Muhammadu Buhari Rides Train From Kaduna To Abuja-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.