Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Advice Me Please - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advice Me Please (243 Views)

Advice Me On What Kind Of Things Can I Do To Make Money Online!! / Advice Me On How To Save My Money In Dollars / Please Help, Advice Me On My Current Situation With Remita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Me Please by tovic009: 4:09pm On Jul 26, 2021
[b][/b]How can I open a unisex salon and spa with 1M excluding space rental
Re: Advice Me Please by tovic009: 4:16pm On Jul 26, 2021
Someone should please say something
Re: Advice Me Please by Driggs: 4:31pm On Jul 26, 2021
Depends on location..

Clipper set, 3 sets of rotating chairs, cabinet, mirror, TV, towel Warmer and a nice interior decor that feels manly and/or sporty is all you need.

A million can set up a nice barbing salon as I have done for a client before..

But spa? I doubt it..

What you can include is a manicure and pedicure section

If you need help with planning and purchase of materials, I can help set you up for a fee

1 Like

Re: Advice Me Please by tovic009: 4:39pm On Jul 26, 2021
Driggs:
Depends on location..

Clipper set, 3 sets of rotating chairs, cabinet, mirror, TV, towel Warmer and a nice interior decor that feels manly and/or sporty is all you need.

A million can set up a nice barbing salon as I have done for a client before..

But spa? I doubt it..
What you can include is a manicure and pedicure section

If you need help with planning and purchase of materials, I can help set you up for a fee

Can I message you
Re: Advice Me Please by Driggs: 4:41pm On Jul 26, 2021
tovic009:

Can I message you

091 3057 6357. Whatsapp
Re: Advice Me Please by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 26, 2021
tovic009:
buy 3 Kiki rechargeable clippers(this cost BTW 15k to 20k for the 3 clippers). . One of it when fully charged will barb 6-7 customers..
I once ran a Barbing saloon though it later crashed cos I know nothing about Barbing...
Make sure you know the in and out before venturing into it
Re: Advice Me Please by tovic009: 5:29pm On Jul 26, 2021
southniyikaye:
buy 3 Kiki rechargeable clippers(this cost BTW 15k to 20k for the 3 clippers). . One of it when fully charged will barb 6-7 customers..
I once ran a Barbing saloon though it later crashed cos I know nothing about Barbing...
Make sure you know the in and out before venturing into it

I don’t really know much about it,thinking of employing stylists
Re: Advice Me Please by Oluwahelpme(m): 5:58pm On Jul 26, 2021
tovic009:
Congratulations to u. I could read ur post. I'm a professional barber. Infact I have been looking for partners in this business. WhatsApp me, let see if u and I can have a deal. Congratulations to u once more.
Re: Advice Me Please by tovic009: 6:23pm On Jul 26, 2021
Oluwahelpme:
Congratulations to u. I could read ur post. I'm a professional barber. Infact I have been looking for partners in this business. WhatsApp me, let see if u and I can have a deal. Congratulations to u once more.

Drop your contact
Or message me 07034738173 (WhatsApp)

(1) (Reply)

What The Banks Don't Want You To Know About Money. / Who's Interested In An Hour Affiliate Marketing Mastery Class? / With 30k You Can Get Your POS Machine In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.