Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Kidnappers Collecting Ransom With Their Bank Accounts In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnappers Collecting Ransom With Their Bank Accounts In Abuja (41364 Views)

Wale Edun: Only 5% Of Nigerians Have Over ₦‎500k In Their Bank Accounts / Court Freezes All Abia State Government Accounts In 27 Banks / LP Polling Agents To Receive Their Stipend In Their Bank Accounts - Aisha Yesufu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Collecting Ransom With Their Bank Accounts In Abuja by jaxxy(m): 4:39pm On Jul 26, 2021
Kidnapping by Fulani bandits and herdsmen is not a crime bt a business?? -Apc government.

5 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Collecting Ransom With Their Bank Accounts In Abuja by Budego44: 4:39pm On Jul 26, 2021
see below

Re: Kidnappers Collecting Ransom With Their Bank Accounts In Abuja by focus7: 4:39pm On Jul 26, 2021
If the kidnappers are from the south the DSS would have tracked them

4 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Collecting Ransom With Their Bank Accounts In Abuja by otabaotaba: 4:40pm On Jul 26, 2021
You are invited for an interview in our business workshop tomorrow Tuesday 27/07/21 by 12pm @BA37@CLEAD 70B Olorunlogbon str, by Banex Hotel,Anthony Lagos.

I have gotten this invite like three times now please who knows this place should help a brother

Kindly DM me @ remijuslastborn@gmail.com
Re: Kidnappers Collecting Ransom With Their Bank Accounts In Abuja by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:40pm On Jul 26, 2021
BVN, NIN. All na scam. It's obvious that they have not helped in financial security. It's like they are created to aid more criminal activities and to identify rights activists and those who want to protest bad governance angry

5 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Collecting Ransom With Their Bank Accounts In Abuja by annyplenty(m): 4:40pm On Jul 26, 2021
O Lord arise and break the backbone of kidnappers, terrorists and bandits in Nigeria in Jesus name.

Destro their logistics and turn their weapons against them. Burn their habitation and weapons with fire in Jesus name and disgrace all their sponsors out of power.

Amem

3 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Collecting Ransom With Their Bank Accounts In Abuja by annyplenty(m): 4:40pm On Jul 26, 2021
O Lord arise and break the backbone of kidnappers, terrorists and bandits in Nigeria in Jesus name.

Destro their logistics and turn their weapons against them. Burn their habitation and weapons with fire in Jesus name and disgrace all their sponsors out of power.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Collecting Ransom With Their Bank Accounts In Abuja by Analyst7: 4:40pm On Jul 26, 2021
Dem suppose coup this bastard of a president bfr e come back

3 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Collecting Ransom With Their Bank Accounts In Abuja by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 26, 2021
Their Ogah is terrorist in chief.

5 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Collecting Ransom With Their Bank Accounts In Abuja by WoundedLamb: 4:41pm On Jul 26, 2021
The write-up aimed at selling the impression this is a trend. They even brought in other bank related fraud cases that aren't kidnapping and delved into bitcoin at some point. But if you read keenly, you'd see only one case of kidnappers using thier bank account was mentioned. This is not to make the matter seem less serious, I'm only trying to buttress the importance of factual reporting.

I hope the kidnappers are caught. Otherwise, it would be really a shame.
Re: Kidnappers Collecting Ransom With Their Bank Accounts In Abuja by rummmy: 4:41pm On Jul 26, 2021
They are business men nau..according to our brothers from the north.... grin
Re: Kidnappers Collecting Ransom With Their Bank Accounts In Abuja by sam564: 4:42pm On Jul 26, 2021
u say wahala be like wetin again!!!!!
my Abuja? my very own Abuja??
Lord guide me through this land, and don't forget to shock me with a miracle of engagement and extend it to the jobless guys here... amen..

I meeeuuuuuvvveeee
Re: Kidnappers Collecting Ransom With Their Bank Accounts In Abuja by overall90: 4:42pm On Jul 26, 2021
Fighting crime now a political choice.
do you see how low the country have gone smh

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Collecting Ransom With Their Bank Accounts In Abuja by Morgan9(m): 4:43pm On Jul 26, 2021
Cokahot:
Bvn with NIN na scam
Truth
Especially this their yeye nin that they are now threatening to block people line that don't register

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Collecting Ransom With Their Bank Accounts In Abuja by duro4chang(m): 4:43pm On Jul 26, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
Fulani has ruined Nigeria
Let us say Buhari has ruined the country. Obasanjo can never condone this rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Collecting Ransom With Their Bank Accounts In Abuja by Danjikanbauchi: 4:44pm On Jul 26, 2021
Tinunuadvocate is happy with this news. His Terrorist brothers are doing well by kidnapping Yoruba Christians.

3 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Collecting Ransom With Their Bank Accounts In Abuja by Brushstrokes20: 4:45pm On Jul 26, 2021
....Too bad, I wasted #3000 on the useless NIN!

As long as it's not kanu and igboho, the nepotic, blood thirsty redundant coupist is less concerned cos they are harmless BUSINESS MEN... Senile simpleton!

The doomed contraption is on a cliff edge!

6 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Collecting Ransom With Their Bank Accounts In Abuja by Totilopussylick(m): 4:46pm On Jul 26, 2021
This country nawaooo
Re: Kidnappers Collecting Ransom With Their Bank Accounts In Abuja by Kinzo0917(m): 4:48pm On Jul 26, 2021
Nawa o. We are not safe here in abuja o.that is why i prefer el rufai buses and brekete taxi .God into ur hands, we commit ourselves .may Psalm 91 be our portion
Re: Kidnappers Collecting Ransom With Their Bank Accounts In Abuja by FarahAideed: 4:51pm On Jul 26, 2021
Because they know the current govt is not after them
Re: Kidnappers Collecting Ransom With Their Bank Accounts In Abuja by INCREDIBLE007(m): 4:51pm On Jul 26, 2021
DSS and efcc
should go and arrest them be4
thunder strike
Re: Kidnappers Collecting Ransom With Their Bank Accounts In Abuja by namo77: 4:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
Na wa....

It's not endsars protesters so FG can't freeze their accounts or trace them....
Re: Kidnappers Collecting Ransom With Their Bank Accounts In Abuja by Nackzy: 4:53pm On Jul 26, 2021
Thank God for Our Commander in chief he's really trying
Re: Kidnappers Collecting Ransom With Their Bank Accounts In Abuja by GenerationNext: 4:56pm On Jul 26, 2021
This is easy catch but unfortunately we don't have a Police force that are up and doing.
Re: Kidnappers Collecting Ransom With Their Bank Accounts In Abuja by tamdun: 4:56pm On Jul 26, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Kidnappers wey get aboki mentality for full 90 minutesgrin

Who does that?

Now self,I hear say many kidnappers dey collect ransom via BTC cool. That's new generational kidnappers tho...

Unlike these abuja stone age kidnappers grin

E be like say dem never hear wetin oyinbo dey call tracking.... Don't be surprised to hear that the same kidnappers will be the ones who'll go to bank to withdraw the ransom with their passbooks or cheque.. Them fit never hear or know anything about ATM self....
Crypto currency is meant for criminals
Re: Kidnappers Collecting Ransom With Their Bank Accounts In Abuja by Comedian2019: 4:57pm On Jul 26, 2021
Be careful who you allow to transfer money to your account.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Collecting Ransom With Their Bank Accounts In Abuja by saintol(m): 4:57pm On Jul 26, 2021
Under Buhari, anything is possible. Even a Kidnapping Enterprise has a bank account for collecting money.
Re: Kidnappers Collecting Ransom With Their Bank Accounts In Abuja by CUMIN: 4:59pm On Jul 26, 2021
Agent8706:
We have plenty intelligence and security agencies in this country but a simple task of using available information, like, in this case, the bank details of the terrorists, to track them down becomes a mission impossible. Or is it that I have watched too much movie and end up thinking these trackings are suppose to be easy?

But when you think of it, if they can track down Kanu and Igboho, then we are left with every reason to believe they intentionally neglect to hunt down these terrorists.

But one thing I know, it's not everyday that is for the thief sha...

Actually the work load on each officers desk is too much ato execute in short space of time

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Nominated Gbajabiamila For Speaker, Disobeying PDP / ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation / Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.