Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Shehu Sani: Security Chiefs Building Personal Businesses With Arms Funds - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani: Security Chiefs Building Personal Businesses With Arms Funds (19640 Views)

Arms Funds: My Hands Are Clean, Says Burutai / President Buhari Meeting With Security Chiefs Behind Closed Doors In Abuja / Details Of Osinbajo’s Meeting With Governors, Security Chiefs Emerge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani: Security Chiefs Building Personal Businesses With Arms Funds by zicoraads: 8:38pm On Jul 26, 2021
Dikaveli:

Cool thanks alot, onitsha to abuja is how much?
I have no idea.

But the trains from Abuja to Kaduna is between 3k to 2k.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: Security Chiefs Building Personal Businesses With Arms Funds by Dikaveli(m): 8:41pm On Jul 26, 2021
zicoraads:

I have no idea.

But the trains from Abuja to Kaduna is between 3k to 2k.

For example if i reach abuja on Friday from onitsha will i get train ticket to kaduna that same day?
Re: Shehu Sani: Security Chiefs Building Personal Businesses With Arms Funds by Dikaveli(m): 8:42pm On Jul 26, 2021
Numerouno94:

Ur welkum. To avoid the stress why not go by air from Onitcha?

Smile no airport in anambra state yet and i don't have such money yet
Re: Shehu Sani: Security Chiefs Building Personal Businesses With Arms Funds by Dikaveli(m): 8:42pm On Jul 26, 2021
McOluOmo:
come! Nothing dey sup for the side wey i dey

Which side you dey?
Re: Shehu Sani: Security Chiefs Building Personal Businesses With Arms Funds by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:43pm On Jul 26, 2021
Hangmnk:
Stupid man

Nah thunder go fire you there, simp
Re: Shehu Sani: Security Chiefs Building Personal Businesses With Arms Funds by Numerouno94(m): 8:50pm On Jul 26, 2021
Dikaveli:

Smile no airport in anambra state yet and i don't have such money yet
At bolden; sorry i neva knew cos i hv never visited Anambra state. As for the cash God go answer ur hussle soon money go choke, jux a matter of time bro. wink

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: Security Chiefs Building Personal Businesses With Arms Funds by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 26, 2021
Hangmnk:
Stupid man

E pain am grin
Re: Shehu Sani: Security Chiefs Building Personal Businesses With Arms Funds by Omololupromise: 8:51pm On Jul 26, 2021
What make him to be stupid now
Re: Shehu Sani: Security Chiefs Building Personal Businesses With Arms Funds by Femmyfestus: 8:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
SimplyFacts:

If you must go, ensure your will is well documented.

Considering the level of insecurity in Kaduna now,,, never say never grin

My prayers are with you sha.

I was about rebuking you but as I saw your moniker. Omo I concur. grin
Mr dikaveli, our prayers are with you

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: Security Chiefs Building Personal Businesses With Arms Funds by Gambit23: 8:53pm On Jul 26, 2021
Dikaveli:

To Bleep hausa lady and come back

Okay, ur free to go sha.

Bandits no de too disturb people wey go north to knack cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani: Security Chiefs Building Personal Businesses With Arms Funds by zicoraads: 8:55pm On Jul 26, 2021
Dikaveli:

For example if i reach abuja on Friday from onitsha will i get train ticket to kaduna that same day?
I know say dem get evening ones around 6. And morning ones.

You might. But prepare 5 or 6k, if you no get, at least you go see place fit crash for Kubwa, before the next day.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: Security Chiefs Building Personal Businesses With Arms Funds by Donaluta(m): 8:58pm On Jul 26, 2021
Monogamy:
That could be true but Shehu Sani should also provide evidence

Provide evidence .. sometimes I dey wonder why I dey same country with people like you.. tufiakwa
Re: Shehu Sani: Security Chiefs Building Personal Businesses With Arms Funds by nathyx(m): 9:01pm On Jul 26, 2021
Nonsense news! Hajiya why are you secretly sponsoring the devastation of illegal elements, this is absurd and craves serious Indulgence ya Excellency sad sad
Re: Shehu Sani: Security Chiefs Building Personal Businesses With Arms Funds by akanbiaa(m): 9:10pm On Jul 26, 2021
If they divert security money to pursue their business it is law of karma that it's just a matter of time before the monsters they created will come and consume their business and them.
Re: Shehu Sani: Security Chiefs Building Personal Businesses With Arms Funds by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 26, 2021
Hangmnk:
Stupid man
grin Politician turn Arturo roman grin

Basterds only know what to do in office. grin
Re: Shehu Sani: Security Chiefs Building Personal Businesses With Arms Funds by Okhuadams(m): 9:14pm On Jul 26, 2021
[7quote author=Islie post=104121294]

https://dailynigerian.com/security-chiefs-building/[/quote] Fulani man wey get brain wey carry small sense, but oga mention name for authentically authentication authentic
Re: Shehu Sani: Security Chiefs Building Personal Businesses With Arms Funds by McOluOmo: 9:22pm On Jul 26, 2021
Dikaveli:

Which side you dey?
adjacent to the government House

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: Security Chiefs Building Personal Businesses With Arms Funds by Theboy21: 9:30pm On Jul 26, 2021
Dikaveli:
Please i want to visit north next week precisely kaduna from onitsha, please how safe is it? That will be my first time visiting north
cheesy No fear bro, we still dey alive, the news are overreacting, Nothing will happen to you by God grace..

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: Security Chiefs Building Personal Businesses With Arms Funds by lereinter(m): 9:34pm On Jul 26, 2021
Goto tiger estate go see architecture
Re: Shehu Sani: Security Chiefs Building Personal Businesses With Arms Funds by CodeTemplar: 9:58pm On Jul 26, 2021
The key to solving 99 of conspiracy like these is the money trail. Nobel Laurette apostle Paul said it long ago...
Re: Shehu Sani: Security Chiefs Building Personal Businesses With Arms Funds by abfemi163: 10:31pm On Jul 26, 2021
Please leave them alone,the Northerners are in charge,they can do anyhow, we are serving the Northerners..........All hail the North
Re: Shehu Sani: Security Chiefs Building Personal Businesses With Arms Funds by gbagyiza: 10:46pm On Jul 26, 2021
Monogamy:
That could be true but Shehu Sani should also provide evidence

you r asking of evidence. which evidence is more than the trillions released by the government for security purposes according to the minister and where is the security?
Re: Shehu Sani: Security Chiefs Building Personal Businesses With Arms Funds by Awoo88: 11:11pm On Jul 26, 2021
No wonder he lost election in the kaduna. Instead coming on national TV to tell the world how bubu is performing excellently well, he is talking about security chiefs stealing money under buhari.
Re: Shehu Sani: Security Chiefs Building Personal Businesses With Arms Funds by lexy2014: 1:23am On Jul 27, 2021
Hangmnk:
Stupid man

How? Pls explain
Re: Shehu Sani: Security Chiefs Building Personal Businesses With Arms Funds by Yankee101: 2:05am On Jul 27, 2021
This is unfortunate

And some folks want to make heaven

You can't bribe God, He owns the Universe!
Re: Shehu Sani: Security Chiefs Building Personal Businesses With Arms Funds by Vireani79: 2:37am On Jul 27, 2021
Dikaveli:
Please i want to visit north next week precisely kaduna from onitsha, please how safe is it? That will be my first time visiting north

Also keep ransome money in case
No one goes to the north
I wonder wetin u dey find go there
Re: Shehu Sani: Security Chiefs Building Personal Businesses With Arms Funds by bibbiana(f): 2:52am On Jul 27, 2021
God will collect Nigeria from their hands one day

Register and earn in dollars after performing tasks. Free registration and no upgrade before earning. It's totally free.
https://rupee4click.com/4qurn
Re: Shehu Sani: Security Chiefs Building Personal Businesses With Arms Funds by PAtoGCFR2034: 4:02am On Jul 27, 2021
Right under the nose of that mad maisuya's darling daddy
Re: Shehu Sani: Security Chiefs Building Personal Businesses With Arms Funds by DoctorStylish: 4:22am On Jul 27, 2021
Na today ?
Lol
Re: Shehu Sani: Security Chiefs Building Personal Businesses With Arms Funds by gurujoe(m): 4:30am On Jul 27, 2021
Dikaveli:
>>>Security Alert<<<
We have been informed about the latest kidnapping technique adopted by kidnappers in kaduna state.
They give out Sharon vehicles to some of their accomplices which are used to load passengers and deliver the innocent passengers directly to the kidnappers in bushes around our major highways. The reward is if any driver deliver 2 trip of passengers to the kidnappers, the Sharon automatically belongs to him.
Based on this information, we are pleading members of the public particularly our community members to apply caution when traveling through kaduna-zaria road, kaduna-abuja road and kaduna-kachia road.

1. Do not travel when it's late (evening or night) especially if u are going through the kachia road or going to Abuja.

2. Make sure u board from a designated or government approved motor parks.

3. Stop entering pick and drop vehicles

4. It's important you fill the passenger manifesto. if it's not provided ask for one or drop from the vehicle.

5. Try writing down or memorizing the registration number of any car you board (Sharon, Golf or Opel)

6. Please do not make a trip when it's not necessary.

We will continue to remain safe by God's grace.
Thank you, from the state security kaduna state

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: Security Chiefs Building Personal Businesses With Arms Funds by Blackdisciple(m): 6:04am On Jul 27, 2021
100% truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NLC Vs Amosun In Abeokuta, Workers Booed Amosun Shouting Amosun Ole / Police Arrests Kogi Blogger on Natasha Akpoti's Request, Hold in Him Detention / Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.