Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) (71478 Views)

The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) / Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl / Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by madamthemadam: 12:20pm On Jul 31, 2021
Elzakzaky:

I will be surprised if you do not support the destructive little girl. You two are a product of a very poor parenting.

only fools like you would talk about killing a child. Well your childhood was full of torture and pain so its not your fault. Daft monkey.. Your parents should be arrested for raising a total slowpoke like you.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by Elzakzaky: 1:27pm On Jul 31, 2021
madamthemadam:

only fools like you would talk about killing a child. Well your childhood was full of torture and pain so its not your fault. Daft monkey.. Your parents should be arrested for raising a total slowpoke like you.
There is a solution to your problem but I m afraid you cant get it online. What you need is a a series of hot slaps to reset your brain back to factory heaven setting. Internet has given you the courage to interact anyhow to your daddy's mate abi? If I catch you in real life, I will flog you on your bumbum
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by madamthemadam: 2:24pm On Jul 31, 2021
Elzakzaky:

There is a solution to your problem but I m afraid you cant get it online. What you need is a a series of hot slaps to reset your brain back to factory heaven setting. Internet has given you the courage to interact anyhow to your daddy's mate abi? If I catch you in real life, I will flog you on your bumbum

Lol, empty effed up threats, nigga, if you see my younger siblings, you dont even measure up to their flip flops, what you need is to hug a transformer and fry your nasty brain, slap me keh? Its like you dont love your life...

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) / How Many People Remember This Advert Way Back In The 90’s / Access Bank Unveils New Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.