Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,066 members, 7,807,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) (71480 Views)

The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) / Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl / Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by Noblewealth(m): 9:04pm On Jul 26, 2021
Pls I want to post stories on nairaland.. how can I go about pls..
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by Emmypure: 9:08pm On Jul 26, 2021
KingAzari:

F00l. You would also drag their papa for allowing her wife and children go to the shopping mall. You would also charge the security personnel at the super market for allowing kids wander about at the super market and finally, charge the super market for allowing mother and children into their space. Na fufu full your head instead of brain, didirin, ogun kee your entire family dia. Anu ofia, ewu Gambia.

From your comment it shows u didn't watch the footage where she set up the fire, it's not a case of wandering it's a deliberate act, she hurriedly went to gas section and did the damage and escaped asap, she did while trying to beat the security.

4 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by Akanoaaa(m): 9:08pm On Jul 26, 2021
sirrvicc:

Such an unfortunate incident... The child was only curious...

I hope this incident doesn't way heavily on her and her family's future...

Curious about what exactly?

"I hope this incident doesn't way heavily on her and her family's future"[/quote] It will, especially on her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 26, 2021
I am sure she was just curious or experimenting .....hope insurance company go sha pay .....
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by Emmypure: 9:11pm On Jul 26, 2021
einsteine:

Don't say what you don't know.

Insurance policies can cover arson provided it's not the person buying the insurance that conspired to commit the arson. Payout would take time as they need to investigate but yes, arson can be covered in a comprehensive fire policy

But they will try by all means to recover some money from the culprit
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by ITDarrell(m): 9:17pm On Jul 26, 2021
Obagreatdatoye:

You are dumb and mad for this comment....

The little girl is still very small to understand the gravity of what she has done....the whole thing is not intentional...it just get out of hand unknowingly for her...she should be freed...the owner of the store should take it has God wrath upon him.... and move on

Bring children into the world and not trained them well.
Letter they will become a disaster for others and you termed it "God's Wrath"?.
God that said "train up a child in a way the he or she should grow" no wise abi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 26, 2021
KingAzari:

F00l. You would also drag their papa for allowing her wife and children go to the shopping mall. You would also charge the security personnel at the super market for allowing kids wander about at the super market and finally, charge the super market for allowing mother and children into their space. Na fufu full your head instead of brain, didirin, ogun kee your entire family dia. Anu ofia, ewu Gambia.

Bastard, useless idiot, modafucker , anytime she is charged come and defend her, people like you make the society what it is today .. at the end of whole thing you blame government , you blame police, her mother brought her there she must answer for the crime.

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by Roland17(m): 9:20pm On Jul 26, 2021
[quote author=Agbebakun22 post=104127197][/quote]

I am not responsible for your ability to comprehend what you read. You either failed to read all my post or you have deliberately ignored where I stated I did not support the actions of the 9 year old. You choose what you read and how you interpret it.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by NoToPile: 9:21pm On Jul 26, 2021
I don't even know how to classify this one.

Maybe too much of american movies. Which kind of play is that?
A 9 year old is no longer a baby, there's something wrong the parenting

That material was highly flammable, did she get the lighter from the rack?

But the CCTV was installed to detect thieves so who was supposed to be monitoring it, the damage would have been minimal if detected on time, Someone was not doing his/her job

Nawa oooo.

Chai which kain gbese is is this for this kain economy.

And the police with their unprofessionalism and brutality again, shey they want to beat her up?
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by BenedictStinson(m): 9:22pm On Jul 26, 2021
Commentor:

I've seen the video.

There were camping gas canisters where she went and that's highly irresponsible of Ebeano.

Nobody is disputing the presence of gas cannisters or containers but the statement that there was gas inside. Like I said no one sells gas cylinders with gas inside it

3 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by shewun001: 9:22pm On Jul 26, 2021
They are already messing the case up by threatening to slap a minor. Don't they have SOP or code of conduct?
Poor policing work everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by shewun001: 9:23pm On Jul 26, 2021
Where are the parents or guardian ? Interrogating a child alone
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by Abagworo(m): 9:24pm On Jul 26, 2021
Insurance will have to bear the loss. A 9 year old is an absolute minor
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by harmony75: 9:32pm On Jul 26, 2021
some kids are so troublesome touching things that does not belong to you! Fiddling with things sometimes dangerous objects � a friends kid was coming home from school with his senior brother this boy touched a naked wire he died pls parents should keep talking to their kids to be responsible it will save their lives!

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by ciggy000(m): 9:41pm On Jul 26, 2021
Commotfornigeri:

Tell me, what is heroic about the nigerian fire service?
I won't waste my energy on a misguided fool like you that finds nothing good in people. Also to correct your gross ignorance there is nothing like Nigerian fire service.
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by sisisioge: 9:41pm On Jul 26, 2021
Oh dear! What a problem child! Biko why would they have a connected gas on their shop floor without a smoke detector, a fire alarm, emergency fire extinguishers, a staff manning it or a signage discouraging touch by unauthorized people? Wahala truly no dey finish for this life.

Meanwhile, na wa for naija police o....see the way they were harshly talking to a minor! Besides, they shouldn't be posting her face for all to see! Hian! All in all, I hope the store and its content were insured. Wahala no dey finish for this life!
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 9:45pm On Jul 26, 2021
toluleke:
Train your child they no go gree. A 9years destroyed good worth billions, destroyed people livelihood threw people out of jobs cause of a parent that can't control her child. The parents should be made to face the wrath .
True
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by Emmypure: 9:46pm On Jul 26, 2021
shewun001:
They are already messing the case up by threatening to slap a minor. Don't they have SOP or code of conduct?
Poor policing work everywhere.

So minor no dey chop beating?

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 9:47pm On Jul 26, 2021
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by kuuljay(m): 9:48pm On Jul 26, 2021
Commentor:

I've seen the video.

There were camping gas canisters where she went and that's highly irresponsible of Ebeano.

you didn't watch it well,nobody sells gas's cylinders with gas inside,what she did was pick up a gas lighter and light up a huge stack of lighters that started exploding due to the fire
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by Commentor: 9:51pm On Jul 26, 2021
kuuljay:
you didn't watch it well,nobody sells gas's cylinders with gas inside,what she did was pick up a gas lighter and light up a huge stack of lighters that started exploding due to the fire

Did you see any stack of lighters in the video or are you going by what someone said?

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by kuuljay(m): 9:54pm On Jul 26, 2021
solasoulmusic:

Intent was bringing the matches or lighter to the store attempted murder was setting it on fire with people still in the store.

It’s a shelf with gas canisters on it not a cooker those units that come as a whole maybe perhaps law should be that they be filled after purchase

Every accident intentional or not has something that the owners need to learn from gas section should be guarded… restricted access and should not be just open and accessible

She’s a kid but community service will prevent this from happening again.

Self control is the new gold

People her age are serving life and in their 50s so it’s about the village around that child she’s clearly a pyro
it has nothing to do with the cylinders,she simply picked a gas lighter and lit a huge stack of other gas lighters which explodes like fire works nobody sells cylinders with gas inside but lighters come with gas inside

3 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by Geeman2006: 9:54pm On Jul 26, 2021
Grandmasteer:
I saw this update on a guy's Whatapp status this afternoon.. I was shocked, I just weak instantly
This is really a bad month for the owner, even smoke detector couldn't help the situation before the outbreak, e come be like say nah the village people wan deal with the Owner.. sadly in this country the only work a CCTV camera can do is to capture evidence, and majority of stores that use CCTV cameras don't employ people that stays on it because of stinginess and most times laziness of the workers, see now.. even if the owner of the shop uses the girl for money ritual, it's not even enough to bring out even N50million. how the parent wan do em'. Billions go into ashes , I know it can happen to any parents and God forbid such but still
this Gbese choke oo

E really choke no be small.. Even if the place was insured for this calamity, the insurance company sef go hear am.

1 Like

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 9:54pm On Jul 26, 2021
YungMillionaire:
The policeman doing the interrogation should quit his job. He is better fit as a public market tout. Imagine the way he is talking like a lunatic. Even the little girl is far more composed than he is. Shame. Scaring the girl would only lead to her telling him what he wants to hear rather than the truth. Imagine a whole detective who lacks the basics of child psychology.
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 9:55pm On Jul 26, 2021
Abascoh:
9 year old, I now agree with saphiere that the future is indeed female.
Hmmm
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by Commotfornigeri: 9:55pm On Jul 26, 2021
ciggy000:

I won't waste my energy on a misguided fool like you that finds nothing good in people. Also to correct your gross ignorance there is nothing like Nigerian fire service.

This means you're shivering already? You have nothing tangible to say, so you take the easy way out.

Attaboy!
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by kuuljay(m): 9:56pm On Jul 26, 2021
Commentor:

That were highly inflammable?

You work there or you are trying to be the image maker?
it's the stack of lighters she set fire in that exploded,lighters come with gas inside unlike cylinders,I feel the act is premeditated

2 Likes

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by Commentor: 10:01pm On Jul 26, 2021
kuuljay:
it's the stack of lighters she set fire in that exploded,lighters come with gas inside unlike cylinders,I feel the act is premeditated

Did you see the stack of lighters from the video or is this some hearsay?
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 26, 2021
kuuljay:
it has nothing to do with the cylinders,she simply picked a gas lighter and lit a huge stack of other gas lighters which explodes like fire works nobody sells cylinders with gas inside but lighters come with gas inside

Ok thanks for providing more information
Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) by Kenny4smart(m): 10:13pm On Jul 26, 2021
kuuljay:

You may be right, but I doubt if gas lighters could have caused such a collosal explosion that even the roofs of the building fell off.

I think the gas cylinders were somehow filled.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) / How Many People Remember This Advert Way Back In The 90’s / Access Bank Unveils New Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.