Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Ini Edo Shout At Crew Member For Joining Her In A Picture With A Colleague - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Shout At Crew Member For Joining Her In A Picture With A Colleague (4199 Views)

Davido Sends Obama, His Crew Member Out Of His House After A Bitter Clash / Umarudeen Kayode, Davido's Crew Member Was A US Military Officer (Photos) / Umarudeen Kayode, Davido's Crew Member Arraigned In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ini Edo Shout At Crew Member For Joining Her In A Picture With A Colleague by TunezMediaBlog: 6:42pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ini Edo lets loose at crew member on movie set for photobombing her snapshot with Bolanle Ninalowo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4u1_y2jUBRQ

Lalasticlala
Re: Ini Edo Shout At Crew Member For Joining Her In A Picture With A Colleague by Machinegun91(m): 6:46pm On Jul 26, 2021
I don't just know why I don't just like this girl
Re: Ini Edo Shout At Crew Member For Joining Her In A Picture With A Colleague by Bornbiafra: 6:50pm On Jul 26, 2021
Pride will kill u ini edo

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Shout At Crew Member For Joining Her In A Picture With A Colleague by Alasotele: 7:06pm On Jul 26, 2021
Machinegun91:

I don't like Nigerian celebrities

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Shout At Crew Member For Joining Her In A Picture With A Colleague by Afamsi: 7:12pm On Jul 26, 2021
The guy sef no respect himself. Me I dey like to give prideful people enough gap. I hate insult

12 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Shout At Crew Member For Joining Her In A Picture With A Colleague by DoggoneDogg: 7:30pm On Jul 26, 2021
He brought it on himself. You saw a 40 year old single woman like her & you still came close instead of crossing to the opposing lane fast.

6 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Shout At Crew Member For Joining Her In A Picture With A Colleague by Iamicekid(m): 8:05pm On Jul 26, 2021
This people sha, always looking for people’s downfall, Na just normal talk that anyone can do now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Shout At Crew Member For Joining Her In A Picture With A Colleague by Danjikanbauchi: 8:35pm On Jul 26, 2021
Afamsi:
The guy sef no respect himself. Me I dey like to give prideful people enough gap. I hate insult
you are my type. I see lots of them in Abuja I will throwey face e no concern me. After all I pay my bill

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Shout At Crew Member For Joining Her In A Picture With A Colleague by WoundedLamb: 4:26am On Jul 27, 2021
She didn't shout at anyone. I'm sure those of you already calling her out didn't watch the video. You guys just hate successful people and can't wait to see them slip so you'd get to criticise them.

13 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Shout At Crew Member For Joining Her In A Picture With A Colleague by puppie017: 4:38am On Jul 27, 2021
WoundedLamb:
She didn't shout at anyone. I'm sure those of you already calling her out didn't watch the video. You guys just hate successful people and can't wait to see them slip so you'd get to criticise them.
y
Wounded sense as your name modified

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Shout At Crew Member For Joining Her In A Picture With A Colleague by TheEnygma(m): 6:36am On Jul 27, 2021
First of all, I blame the guy... He should know that In edo is a proud and toxic woman and that most naija celebrities are rude and proud.....

Ini edo on the other hand had no right to treat the person bad for entering her selfie, no one knows tommorow, that excited fan might become successful and famous in the future and it will be a thing of pride to her in the future ( there's still an old picture of C. Ronaldo taking a picture with kylian mbappe when he was a kid.)..... No one knows tommorow.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Shout At Crew Member For Joining Her In A Picture With A Colleague by SportsHD: 6:56am On Jul 27, 2021
TheEnygma:
First of all, I blame the guy... He should know that In edo is a proud and toxic woman and that most naija celebrities are rude and proud.....

Ini edo on the other hand had no right to treat the person bad for entering her selfie, no one knows tommorow, that excited fan might become successful and famous in the future and it will be a thing of pride to her in the future ( there's still an old picture of C. Ronaldo taking a picture with kylian mbappe when he was a kid.)..... No one knows tommorow.
Did you watch the video?

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Shout At Crew Member For Joining Her In A Picture With A Colleague by Imustnottalk: 8:29am On Jul 27, 2021
WoundedLamb:
can you take it if someone call you ugly man

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Shout At Crew Member For Joining Her In A Picture With A Colleague by jumper524(m): 8:31am On Jul 27, 2021
Machinegun91:
bros na only you oo.
No sane man would look at iniedo twice and not like her.
Re: Ini Edo Shout At Crew Member For Joining Her In A Picture With A Colleague by Kingluqman(m): 8:35am On Jul 27, 2021
Wetin I watch no be shout na

She's probably joking with the guy
Re: Ini Edo Shout At Crew Member For Joining Her In A Picture With A Colleague by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 27, 2021
TheEnygma:

Guy Abeg rest. This "no one knows tomorrow" quote is actually stale.
Life is give and take. If their mutual interest aligns tomorrow, they'll collaborate and forget about what happened today. That's if they have sense.
Re: Ini Edo Shout At Crew Member For Joining Her In A Picture With A Colleague by powerhouse3(m): 12:22pm On Jul 27, 2021
So people can't no longer differentiate a friendly banter ,.
Re: Ini Edo Shout At Crew Member For Joining Her In A Picture With A Colleague by WoundedLamb: 1:11pm On Jul 27, 2021
Imustnottalk:
can you take it if someone call you ugly man

Let's not pretend as if that's not a very common joke. In fact, it's mainly said to people who aren't really ugly.

(1) (Reply)

Meaning Of Dagrin / My Dad Advised Me To Smoke Cigarette, Not Marijuana—yul Edochie / PICS : DAVIDO AND HIS 400 MILLION NAIRA WORTH OF CARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.