Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Fact-Check: Was Nnamdi Kanu Taken Out Of Abuja By DSS To Avoid Court Appearance? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact-Check: Was Nnamdi Kanu Taken Out Of Abuja By DSS To Avoid Court Appearance? (32181 Views)

FACT CHECK: Was Minimum Wage Stagnant During PDP’s 16 Years As Claimed? / DSS Spends ₦500Million On Nnamdi Kanu’s Court Appearance - Sahara Reporters / Aisha Yesufu: What Colour Of Aso Ebi Are We Sewing For Our Court Appearance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fact-Check: Was Nnamdi Kanu Taken Out Of Abuja By DSS To Avoid Court Appearance? by HBB1(m): 11:39pm On Jul 26, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

They would come for your head..
They would even call you Hausa Fulani and fake igbo cos you don't support Kanu..

Truthhurts1 come and wail as a Phoool you are, it's been a while I saw you Wailing..

I don't bare my mind about kanu on FB and other platforms cos of my family safety.. cos they can't even dream of nearing me, so I have to keep quiet cos of my people in the east..
I just hope that Buhari detains him till his tenure ends..

I was watching 'how to become a tyrant' ( a documentary on Netflix)

I could see traits of MNK in Adolf Hitler ( when he first started, before the World War).

That Man is not the saviour of the Igbo people!

I am in no way supporting the federal government, because this is arguably the worst we have ever seen.
Re: Fact-Check: Was Nnamdi Kanu Taken Out Of Abuja By DSS To Avoid Court Appearance? by sharpwriter(m): 11:41pm On Jul 26, 2021
notoriousbabe:
I pray something bad happens to Kanu so that Buhari and his evil government can see what they are looking for in Nigeria

What if nothing happens... Dats my fear, because Nigerians have been psychologically defeated and only a few are fighting for freedom from oppressors.

1 Like

Re: Fact-Check: Was Nnamdi Kanu Taken Out Of Abuja By DSS To Avoid Court Appearance? by FatimaAbubakar(f): 11:42pm On Jul 26, 2021
DrChukki:
I don't really like commenting on MNK issues due to security reasons.

Once you're against him his followers are willing to kill you.

I once made a post on my WhatsApp status late last year when he formed ESN, surprisingly I got calls from many of my family members and relatives that I should delete the post else their lives will be in danger since am not in the East currently.

Truth be told, what Buhari is doing MNK now is what MNK is capable of doing anyone against his ideology even worse than that.

Biafra under MNK will be a huge disaster but I don't know why my Igbo brothers find it difficult to accept this.

Once you don't support Kanu, any IPOB member will see you as a fool and as someone who don't deserve to live. Now tell me how law, peace and order will exist in a country built with this kind of mindset.

Many people close to MNK from the onset has left him due to his autocratic and dictatorship nature. The one that surprised me was his ever humble and loyal deputy, Uche Mefor.

Yet my Igbo brothers won't use it to know that this guy is never a leader with a goodwill.

MNK caused the killing of many people in the SE, yet my SE brothers are against his arrest.
MNK turned Owerri into a war zone and you want me to support him.

MNK insults all Igbo leaders, elders and politicians, yet my Igbo brothers are angry that our leaders don't speak up on his issue.

Truth be told, MNK has washed many of my Igbo brothers and it will only take the grace of God to bring back their senses to normal.

In my opinion, MNK should remain in prison till 2050. It's not a hate speech, it will benefit all of us.

Anyone that has no respect for human lives is a terrorist.

SHUT UP THERE!!!

5 Likes

Re: Fact-Check: Was Nnamdi Kanu Taken Out Of Abuja By DSS To Avoid Court Appearance? by Web2020: 11:42pm On Jul 26, 2021
DrChukki:

I once made a post on my WhatsApp status late last year when he formed ESN, surprisingly I got calls from many of my family members and relatives that I should delete the post else their lives will be in danger since am not in the East currently.

Truth be told, what Buhari is doing MNK now is what MNK is capable of doing anyone against his ideology even worse than that.

Biafra under MNK will be a huge disaster but I don't know why my Igbo brothers find it difficult to accept this.

Once you don't support Kanu, any IPOB member will see you as a fool and as someone who don't deserve to live. Now tell me how law, peace and order will exist in a country built with this kind of mindset.

Many people close to MNK from the onset has left him due to his autocratic and dictatorship nature. The one that surprised me was his ever humble and loyal deputy, Uche Mefor.

Yet my Igbo brothers won't use it to know that this guy is never a leader with a goodwill.

MNK caused the killing of many people in the SE, yet my SE brothers are against his arrest.

MNK insults all Igbo leaders, elders and politicians, yet my Igbo brothers are angry that our leaders don't speak up on his issue.

Truth be told, MNK has washed many of my Igbo brothers and it will only take the grace of God to bring back their senses to normal.

In my opinion, MNK should remain in prison till 2050. It's not a hate speech, it will benefit all of us.

Why is it difficult for you people to show your identity Fulani herdsmen. In life everyone must not love your leadership style. Even Jesus was not loved by all with all his goodness. Your opinion and wishes are wast of time

6 Likes

Re: Fact-Check: Was Nnamdi Kanu Taken Out Of Abuja By DSS To Avoid Court Appearance? by Officialgarri: 11:44pm On Jul 26, 2021
DrChukki:

matured opinion

4 Likes

Re: Fact-Check: Was Nnamdi Kanu Taken Out Of Abuja By DSS To Avoid Court Appearance? by IgboWarlord(m): 11:47pm On Jul 26, 2021
DrChukki:

Bros don't worry,some of us are still with our senses.We see MNK for what he is,a cold blooded terrorist that doesn't care about Igbo lives and would still lead thousands if not millions more to their death if not restrained.Anyhow FG wan take do the restraining is best known to them.

1 Like

Re: Fact-Check: Was Nnamdi Kanu Taken Out Of Abuja By DSS To Avoid Court Appearance? by pword: 11:47pm On Jul 26, 2021
harsysky:

You may be right, but the question every sensible person is asking is this: Why is Gumi still roaming about , and not labelled a terrorist? My challenge with some of my fellow Igbos is lack of love. The terrorist group will go extra miles to support theirs, but we, Igbos, will always use our useless wisdom to cast our own.

Its not lack of love but a display of principle and dignity, that's what Igbo man stands for. Our neighbors can support evil for all I care but my Igbo heritage abhore evil irrespective of who commits it and that's why we 're called Igbos. Please don't force is to behave like Hausas, we 're different people.

Re: Fact-Check: Was Nnamdi Kanu Taken Out Of Abuja By DSS To Avoid Court Appearance? by berrystunn(m): 11:49pm On Jul 26, 2021
Marvieduke:
I hope they have not killed him yet bcoz na serious problem go arise, make e just be say na Zazarki treatment them wan give Kanu, bcoz we in nairaland don't trust FGN.

Nothing will happen..
Abiola dead noting happen
Re: Fact-Check: Was Nnamdi Kanu Taken Out Of Abuja By DSS To Avoid Court Appearance? by IgboWarlord(m): 11:50pm On Jul 26, 2021
Web2020:
Why is it difficult for you people to show your identity Fulani herdsmen. In life everyone must not love your leadership style. Even Jesus was not loved by all with all his goodness. Your opinion and wishes are wast of time

Onye nzuzu,ndi IPOB ewerela isi gi nuo garri..You will soon follow your director to hell.Death to all those wishing death,anarchy and chaos on Igbo land.Death to all extremist seccesionists,members of their organisation and militant wing(ESN)

1 Like

Re: Fact-Check: Was Nnamdi Kanu Taken Out Of Abuja By DSS To Avoid Court Appearance? by Rapuru14: 11:53pm On Jul 26, 2021
Iti

GTFO
DrChukki:

2 Likes

Re: Fact-Check: Was Nnamdi Kanu Taken Out Of Abuja By DSS To Avoid Court Appearance? by Hamiltonii: 12:18am On Jul 27, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Thank you for the fact check because I've just told Mama Ramotu that it is not from my mouth that she will hear that the Oba of Bini does not wear boxers.

How dare you talk carelessly about the great monarch? Does your mother wear pant?
Re: Fact-Check: Was Nnamdi Kanu Taken Out Of Abuja By DSS To Avoid Court Appearance? by Echedone: 12:27am On Jul 27, 2021
Handsum64:
Let sleeping dog lie whosai
You go touch tiger tail
Calling your country zoo
Calling your president dead bodi
You just enter one chance
you most be stupid arrogant
Re: Fact-Check: Was Nnamdi Kanu Taken Out Of Abuja By DSS To Avoid Court Appearance? by Staphylococcus: 12:54am On Jul 27, 2021
God bless The DSS
Re: Fact-Check: Was Nnamdi Kanu Taken Out Of Abuja By DSS To Avoid Court Appearance? by Bigpat: 12:59am On Jul 27, 2021
Marvieduke:
I hope they have not killed him yet bcoz na serious problem go arise, make e just be say na Zazarki treatment them wan give Kanu, bcoz we in nairaland don't trust FGN.
We? You & who.....
Re: Fact-Check: Was Nnamdi Kanu Taken Out Of Abuja By DSS To Avoid Court Appearance? by calcal: 1:00am On Jul 27, 2021
Buhari has a lot of people to kill, he should go-ahead
Re: Fact-Check: Was Nnamdi Kanu Taken Out Of Abuja By DSS To Avoid Court Appearance? by Bigpat: 1:06am On Jul 27, 2021
federal9:
Worst administration ever.
You are right but if it is because of Kanu you are wrong
Re: Fact-Check: Was Nnamdi Kanu Taken Out Of Abuja By DSS To Avoid Court Appearance? by adadike(f): 1:16am On Jul 27, 2021
DrChukki:

And so I hold. Chukwu gozie gi.

1 Like

Re: Fact-Check: Was Nnamdi Kanu Taken Out Of Abuja By DSS To Avoid Court Appearance? by RichAbujaGuy: 1:19am On Jul 27, 2021
Some ppl lie just as easily as breathing. sad
Re: Fact-Check: Was Nnamdi Kanu Taken Out Of Abuja By DSS To Avoid Court Appearance? by Nobody: 1:26am On Jul 27, 2021
DrChukki:

You just spoke my kind in its entirety. Chuku gozie gi nwanem. E ga Di!!

If you talk here, his blind followers will call you a BMC or fulani. Me sef tire.

2 Likes

Re: Fact-Check: Was Nnamdi Kanu Taken Out Of Abuja By DSS To Avoid Court Appearance? by Freeman59: 1:26am On Jul 27, 2021
360degreess:
Whatever..the most important thing is that the hunch back albino is being treated in the language he understands.FG will use Court adjournment to frustrate him until he grows as old as his Obasanjo in the DSS custody.

And then what? Nigeria will become the best country in the world?
Re: Fact-Check: Was Nnamdi Kanu Taken Out Of Abuja By DSS To Avoid Court Appearance? by Nobody: 1:37am On Jul 27, 2021
harsysky:

You may be right, but the question every sensible person is asking is this: Why is Gumi still roaming about , and not labelled a terrorist? My challenge with some of my fellow Igbos is lack of love. The terrorist group will go extra miles to support theirs, but we, Igbos, will always use our useless wisdom to cast our own.

So others are doing bad so igbos should do bad? Onye mere unu this kain thing?
Re: Fact-Check: Was Nnamdi Kanu Taken Out Of Abuja By DSS To Avoid Court Appearance? by Pumpumking: 2:11am On Jul 27, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/fact-check-was-nnamdi-kanu-taken-out-of-abuja-by-dss-to-avoid-court-appearance/

Bro. Namdy Kany is clearly a terrrrorist trying to divide Nigeria and askin IBO people to continue terrrorisim.

He caught sleepin with a lightskin woman. So why is everyone trippin sir?

Sir, That Midget is a terrorist and he should rot in Jail sir. We need leaders..not Terrrrorist!! (real talk) angry
Re: Fact-Check: Was Nnamdi Kanu Taken Out Of Abuja By DSS To Avoid Court Appearance? by Zeejohnson: 2:14am On Jul 27, 2021
You're such a big fool
Nnamdi Kanu formed ESN to protect his people
But have you ever done for your people?
All you do is castigate
DrChukki:

2 Likes

Re: Fact-Check: Was Nnamdi Kanu Taken Out Of Abuja By DSS To Avoid Court Appearance? by harmony75: 2:20am On Jul 27, 2021
DrChukki:

don't deceive person's with you comments if Nnamdi kalu was this evil you're painting him his people won't be in support of him I think you're the one that will be in that jail till 2060 for peace to reign in NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Fact-Check: Was Nnamdi Kanu Taken Out Of Abuja By DSS To Avoid Court Appearance? by onuman: 2:32am On Jul 27, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/fact-check-was-nnamdi-kanu-taken-out-of-abuja-by-dss-to-avoid-court-appearance/

Nnamdi Kanu could not be produced in court by his abductors, who cited logistics problems as excuse. An excuse that could have come from a wild shitthole country.
A government that refuses political restructuring which majority of Nigerians want, but decides to arrest, imprison and kill dissidents.
This government has sold shame in the market place.
Re: Fact-Check: Was Nnamdi Kanu Taken Out Of Abuja By DSS To Avoid Court Appearance? by stanluiz(m): 2:45am On Jul 27, 2021
DrChukki:

Brilliant!! Thank God we still have peace like you who are not brainwashed by Nnamdi Kanu ipob propaganda.

That lunatic and mentally deranged fellow should spend the rest of his miserable life in prison so that the east will enjoy peace.

If kanu is forced to be released. DSS should just inject him with a deadly poison so that the fugitive will go and meet his maker.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Fact-Check: Was Nnamdi Kanu Taken Out Of Abuja By DSS To Avoid Court Appearance? by opribo(m): 3:20am On Jul 27, 2021
Hangmnk:
He is dead

Maybe that is why bubu rushed to UK to brief her majesty. We already know he is a blood thirsty illiterate tyrant.
Now, the spirit of Biafra shall rise and slaughter any human being, born of a woman that tries to stop her. Isee.
Re: Fact-Check: Was Nnamdi Kanu Taken Out Of Abuja By DSS To Avoid Court Appearance? by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:04am On Jul 27, 2021
Hangmnk:
He is dead

it may not be so

too dangerous
Re: Fact-Check: Was Nnamdi Kanu Taken Out Of Abuja By DSS To Avoid Court Appearance? by Voiceofthestree: 4:06am On Jul 27, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
Political games.
Buhari is ruling us like a military dictator.
How can someone that wore a tee shirt with #BuhariMustGo be arrested in a democratic country?
Is that a hate speech?
It's like calling for impeachment of the president.
Which is a normal democratic process.
A times, the opposition threatens the president with impeachment in order for him to sit up.
Our leaders should develop shock absorber to tolerate criticisms in democracy.
I think either of Osinbanjo, Moughalu, Aregbesola and Zulum will make a good president and that former Gombe governor.

It comes to my mind the guy that slap France president and was sentenced 6month prison. If nah Nigeria den never born you well way you go even get chance Take slap president and if manage do nah Death by Haging or life imprisonments the guy that Remove Fayose Cap at Ile Ife the other day was shot dead before evening
Re: Fact-Check: Was Nnamdi Kanu Taken Out Of Abuja By DSS To Avoid Court Appearance? by God2man2again(m): 4:37am On Jul 27, 2021
Marvieduke:

You are making things difficult for MNK with all these your threatening statements like this on social media.

You should know the adage: anyone that is higher than you can throw you away.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike Waives Exec Order 21, Grants Atiku Free Use Of Stadium With Conditions / Buhari Approves Governing Boards For NPA And NIMASA / The Only Candidate That Can Save PDP From Defeat Is Dr Bukola Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.