Stats: 3,143,481 members, 7,781,439 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:24 PM

Will Heaven Fall If NK Truly Dead? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Heaven Fall If NK Truly Dead? (1123 Views)

Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal / Please, Is Nnamdi Kanu Truly Dead? / Heavens Won’t Fall If Buhari Prosecutes Obasanjo Over $16bn Power Project –Sagay (2) (3) (4)

Will Heaven Fall If NK Truly Dead? by ultiabaz36(m): 11:26pm On Jul 26, 2021
There is a rumor flaming around the internet that the IPOB leader is dead. It occurred to me that some people will just sit at the extreme edge of their cubicle and start thinking upside-down. I don't know who initiated the trend anyways but I believe the person must be up to something. And since I came across the news pronouncing IPOB leader dead, all the comments under those posts are worrisome, then I asked myself this question that will heaven fall if Nnamdi Kanu is truly dead?

Truth be told, the present Nigeria government does not send us. If anybody tries any shit, they will use every strategy to bring such individual or group down. Let us not forget why the word GOVERNMENT starts with letter G. Government is just like a small god on earth just like God, Who is Omniscience.

What Nnamdi Kanu and Igboho are fighting for should be initiated by the people we voted to represent us at Abuja. They are the right people to start the struggle from there. But reverse is the case so far Mallam settles them with Dollars they will eventually keep shut.

But at this juncture, I just want to pray that God will protect NK and Igboho so they can be freed.

My incessant prayer for those inflicting pains on Nigerians remain the same and that prayer is that the money you wicked people want to make at the expense of poor Nigerians, you will make it but you will end up spending that money on severe sickness both you and your family

Re: Will Heaven Fall If NK Truly Dead? by Christistruth00: 11:29pm On Jul 26, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu’s Ordering of Police to be beheaded is not a Human right !

Re: Will Heaven Fall If NK Truly Dead? by PIMPAR: 11:33pm On Jul 26, 2021
Nothing will happen if the coward diletor has been fed with sniper. After all , he had initiated over 40 deaths of our security personnel

Re: Will Heaven Fall If NK Truly Dead? by Kdon2: 11:36pm On Jul 26, 2021
ultiabaz36:
There is a rumor flaming around the internet that the IPOB leader is dead. It occurred to me that some people will just sit at the extreme edge of their cubicle and start thinking upside-down. I don't know who initiated the trend anyways but I believe the person must be up to something. And since I came across the news pronouncing IPOB leader dead, all the comments under those posts are worrisome, then I asked myself this question that will heaven fall if Nnamdi Kanu is truly dead?

Truth be told, the present Nigeria government does not send us. If anybody tries any shit, they will use every strategy to bring such individual or group down. Let us not forget why the word GOVERNMENT starts with letter G. Government is just like a small god on earth just like God, Who is Omniscience.

What Nnamdi Kanu and Igboho are fighting for should be initiated by the people we voted to represent us at Abuja. They are the right people to start the struggle from there. But reverse is the case so far Mallam settles them with Dollars they will eventually keep shut.

But at this juncture, I just want to pray that God will protect NK and Igboho so they can be freed.

My incessant prayer for those inflicting pains on Nigerians remain the same and that prayer is that the money you wicked people want to make at the expense of poor Nigerians, you will make it but you will end up spending that money on severe sickness both you and your family

Illiterate

Re: Will Heaven Fall If NK Truly Dead? by Tinubuadvocate: 11:36pm On Jul 26, 2021
Nothing will happen bro even his dead body will not allow to enter ground burn the body to ashes.

Re: Will Heaven Fall If NK Truly Dead? by fenibak: 11:37pm On Jul 26, 2021
ultiabaz36:

Yes heaven will fall

Re: Will Heaven Fall If NK Truly Dead? by theTranscriber: 11:47pm On Jul 26, 2021
fenibak:

Yes heaven will fall
unfortunately
Nothing will happen
Ekez:
even if you die also nothing will happen sorry you're a nobody soooooo no need grin grin
Emergingnation:
Says yoruba Muslim ! You think Igbo are Afonja, that their son Abiola was killed by fulani and nothing happened. It'll shocked you..

Typical Radical IslamicTranslator stunts..

I repeat
Nothing will happen cheesy
You guys said worse before his arrest
You said heaven will fall if "the zoo" caught him
You said that the next time dilector/supleme leada lands naija that Africa will feel it?
Laslas na protests una go do grin
Where is ohanaeze?
We can now see that okoro were,are,and will always be the real cowards
To the extent that they were so afraid of the unknown that they are stuck with minority land as a majority group cheesy grin

I thought you guys said you were the earliest in south Nigeria? grin
Yet your land small cheesy
Cowards everywhere angry cry angry grin grin
Cowards that think with their hands shocked grin

I am not a muslim

Re: Will Heaven Fall If NK Truly Dead? by Konpresor012(m): 12:05am On Jul 27, 2021
Nothing will happen, the worst they can do is to protest, loot and burn down infrastructures in the EAST.
Re: Will Heaven Fall If NK Truly Dead? by FakeUnity: 12:08am On Jul 27, 2021
That thing wey una wey be buhari dogs and baboons dey find for this nigeria, una go soon see am and body go tell una.
Abokey shebi una say una no dey gree hear word? Make sure all your skins are made of metal when e go set..

Re: Will Heaven Fall If NK Truly Dead? by 143WaZoBia: 12:23am On Jul 27, 2021
Please don’t be encouraging the government with this kind of post and comments.
It could be you tomorrow fighting for what you think is right. It could be someone close to you.

Re: Will Heaven Fall If NK Truly Dead? by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 27, 2021
nothing
Re: Will Heaven Fall If NK Truly Dead? by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 27, 2021
nothing will happen, they can't do more than a roasted yam!!....

they've died before!
they are die'ing now!!
& they will continue to die!!!

awa darling dadi can never leave that niqqa alive again!!

Re: Will Heaven Fall If NK Truly Dead? by Monogamy: 12:32am On Jul 27, 2021
May be some gra gra protest for 1 - 2 weeks then life returns back to normal
Re: Will Heaven Fall If NK Truly Dead? by Thinkfree(m): 12:33am On Jul 27, 2021
ultiabaz36:

Even rain will not fall you are talking about heaven to fall. Nk is too small.
Re: Will Heaven Fall If NK Truly Dead? by Nobody: 1:02am On Jul 27, 2021
grin grin grin Nothing go Happen !
Even a dead leaf on a tree no go fall ! grin grin grin

Meanwhile.......

Re: Will Heaven Fall If NK Truly Dead? by cocaineaddict(m): 1:26am On Jul 27, 2021
FakeUnity:
That thing wey una wey be buhari dogs and baboons dey find for this nigeria, una go soon am and body go tell una. Abokey shebi una say una no dey gree hear word? Make sure all your skins are made of metal when e go set..
The bastards never understand Wetin de come dia way
Re: Will Heaven Fall If NK Truly Dead? by CandyOps(m): 1:41am On Jul 27, 2021
ultiabaz36:
The
cocaineaddict post=104133196:

The bastards never understand Wetin de come dia way

Bla bla bla.. Standard Oil dem no go gree Nigeria divide esp. when we are thinking about cutting off Oyibos from tampering with our oil sales. Besides, the divide and rule system is perfect to keep things in check.

The only way you can fight Standard Oil and win is by unifying strengths. It's by having one or two clear goals or values that the Yorubas, Hausas and Igbos can hold on to.

Standard oil na basically all Rockefeller owned businesses and it's subdivisions including Shell, Chevron and co. And hold your reps and speakers responsible for not passing your message across in the house.

Prayers good oh but e be like peaceful protests. Somethings need to be taken with confidence & brute force. Majority of us don't realize that yet
Re: Will Heaven Fall If NK Truly Dead? by r4bbit: 2:10am On Jul 27, 2021
ultiabaz36:

Your answer is No....
The gate fit chake smor... But heaven will not fall.....
Re: Will Heaven Fall If NK Truly Dead? by uBuNiT: 7:31am On Jul 27, 2021
143WaZoBia:
Please don’t be encouraging the government with this kind of post and comments.
It could be you tomorrow fighting for what you think is right. It could be someone close to you.
I am surprise that this type of people still exist in nigeRIA. See how he sound as if we are in a Catholic chapel
Re: Will Heaven Fall If NK Truly Dead? by Hyperchi(m): 7:49am On Jul 27, 2021
make them kill am, so we can turn everywhere to Idp camp
Re: Will Heaven Fall If NK Truly Dead? by Emergingnation(m): 7:53am On Jul 27, 2021
theTranscriber:
unfortunately
Nothing will happen
Says yoruba Muslim ! You think Igbo are Afonja, that their son Abiola was killed by fulani and nothing happened. It'll shocked you..

Typical Radical IslamicTranslator stunts..
Re: Will Heaven Fall If NK Truly Dead? by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 27, 2021
The heaven didn't fall when Mohammed Yusuf was killed, but I need not tell you about the stories of bokoharam. I'm sure you won't
be comfortable driving a car to the north.

Bokoharam is still active, you do not need an igbo militia group killing Nigerian soldiers, added to the mix. Trust me.

If Kanu is killed, the narrative would be "the fulanis killed our igbo son". And this narrative
would have destructive consequences. These consequences will ensure an igbo breakout of Nigeria. If igbos breakout, the yorubas will follow suit, so would the middle belt. In the end, the fulani north will lose out.

So, my guy, there is nothing that would happen on earth that will make the heavens fall, but the consequences might be so much for the center to hold.

You don't just kill a person, just because you can. The question is, can you weather the storm that will take place after you've killed him?
Re: Will Heaven Fall If NK Truly Dead? by BlowYourMind: 8:08am On Jul 27, 2021
Re: Will Heaven Fall If NK Truly Dead? by Ekez(m): 8:16am On Jul 27, 2021
theTranscriber:
unfortunately
Nothing will happen
even if you die also nothing will happen sorry you're a nobody soooooo no need grin grin
Re: Will Heaven Fall If NK Truly Dead? by CHHng: 8:16am On Jul 27, 2021
Do you KILL someone just because you can? I rest my case
Re: Will Heaven Fall If NK Truly Dead? by Kingof2nations(m): 9:24am On Jul 27, 2021
ultiabaz36:

See as human being wey God create dey reason
chai your mumu nva do
Re: Will Heaven Fall If NK Truly Dead? by blackpanda: 9:42am On Jul 27, 2021
tbh IT WILL BE BETTER IF HE IS ACTUALLY DEAD
Re: Will Heaven Fall If NK Truly Dead? by curfew: 9:52am On Jul 27, 2021
No, heaven will not fall, but Nigeria will fall faster than it is doing right now.

Response To Reno Omokri’s Claim On Igbo Slavery In Itsekiri -by Rees Chikwendu O / Tinubu Has No NYSC Records. / Reason Why There's Sit At Home Every Monday That Many Didn't Even Know

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66