Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

How To Buy Fueless Generator. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Buy Fueless Generator. (469 Views)

Echo Tech Fueless Generator / Echo Tech Fueless Generator / Build Your Fueless Genertaor At Low Cost And Make More Money ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Buy Fueless Generator. by jechona(m): 11:47pm On Jul 26, 2021
Please, is there any body that have successfully bought fueless generator from an online shop? Tell us how you got it and the seller.
All the sellers I have encountered on jiji, facebook, etc are scammers. They trick you into paying part of the money for the gen and off they vanish.
Re: How To Buy Fueless Generator. by ShakeDaRoom: 1:56pm On Jul 27, 2021
Do you mean all the sellers you have contacted on Jiji have tried to scam you? That is very hard to imagine. If you check the feedback left on sellers by previous buyers, you would find so many sellers to choose from. Also I understand that Jiji bans any sellers asking for prepayment as its not allowed. I use Jiji all the time and I have never been scammed
Re: How To Buy Fueless Generator. by jechona(m): 8:58am On Jul 28, 2021
ShakeDaRoom:
Do you mean all the sellers you have contacted on Jiji have tried to scam you? That is very hard to imagine. If you check the feedback left on sellers by previous buyers, you would find so many sellers to choose from. Also I understand that Jiji bans any sellers asking for prepayment as its not allowed. I use Jiji all the time and I have never been scammed

Yes you are correct, some will say you should pay the shipping money first, the last one I encountered said I should pay 15k for gate pass before I can enter his shop at onne. They were all banned after I reported them on jiji. But I seriously need that gen.

(1) (Reply)

Guaranteed Return On Investment (truck/tipper) / "I Need Your Advice On $500k In My Paypal Account" / Introducing Bigkoko® key Staff In Kigali Rwanda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.