Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,276 members, 7,780,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:04 PM

Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. (12680 Views)

Ever Been Offered A Job That You Rejected By Email? / Turning My Hobby Into Job / 5 Tips To Help You Turn Your Hobby To A Successful Full-time Job - Topwritersden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by Kingsley123456(m): 10:05am On Jul 27, 2021
Get across to network providing companies...
Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by Trustedpronet: 10:08am On Jul 27, 2021
Like dropping letters to zamfara and Bornu bandits kwo.
Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by beezyblaze(m): 10:09am On Jul 27, 2021
AdaugoChisom:
See jobs the fresh graduate is eyeing. Dey there dey look for such job no go learn skills grin grin Your eyes go clear after one year without job Mr. Administrator

Shut up. Because you are unfortunate doesn't mean everyone will have ill luck like you.
When did it become a crime to set standards and work towards them?
With your negative mindset, i can picture what your life is like.
I have a lot of friends who secured really nice paying jobs within their first year of searching, you can become one of them too OP. Ignore all these shallow minded fellows.

3 Likes

Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by 24SEVEN: 10:14am On Jul 27, 2021
FrankGenius79:
Am a graduate of Business administration and management. I have a 2nd class upper, smart and intelligent. I like traveling and have decided to go for a job that entails traveling. Jobs like a public relations executive, Corporate Business representative, etc..A job that will enable me travel, achieve company objectives, come back and deliver reports, move again to another project. I want to work while doing what I love.
Become a driver na. Freight service will take you places.
Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by thaEMINENT(m): 10:14am On Jul 27, 2021
Get a camera and learn photography or videography. Create contents that are about finding new places. Brands would love to work with you.. You might even get an all expense paid trip to film a new place.

FrankGenius79:
Am a graduate of Business administration and management. I have a 2nd class upper, smart and intelligent. I like traveling and have decided to go for a job that entails traveling. Jobs like a public relations executive, Corporate Business representative, etc..A job that will enable me travel, achieve company objectives, come back and deliver reports, move again to another project. I want to work while doing what I love.
Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by goshen26: 10:17am On Jul 27, 2021
Register with RTEAN (Road Transport Employers Association of Nigeria)

Joke oooo

God will meet ur need
Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by holdinz: 10:19am On Jul 27, 2021
Bandits calling
Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by Ehinjuola: 10:22am On Jul 27, 2021
There's lot of job that will turns you to "Ajala travel "

Bandit and kidnapping will make you run/travel from one place to another (though without mind rest)

Carriers is also another opportunity for you to explore but fortunately if trailer come your way turn yourself to spider man (cause there is lot of report about how they get crushed this days, though that's typical Nigeria NO GOOD NEWS FROM ANY ANGLE).

So the choice is yours.

#NigeriaWhichWay.
Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by mema900: 10:23am On Jul 27, 2021
FrankGenius79:

If you love travelling, you don't need a job, you need business

1 Like

Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by naturefellow(m): 10:26am On Jul 27, 2021
FrankGenius79:
Am a graduate of Business administration and management

1 Like

Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by Jokescity(m): 10:27am On Jul 27, 2021
FrankGenius79:
so, that u can have time to do your Iranu abi?
Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by Babaibeji2020(m): 10:28am On Jul 27, 2021
Ahmed0336:
I think you should try job vacancies covering north east.

Thank me later.
Why you d3y like this nahhhh
North East of all places?
You just resemble your president sha tongue

1 Like

Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by NaijaCover(m): 10:29am On Jul 27, 2021
God Almighty Help You Out

1 Like

Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by Babaibeji2020(m): 10:31am On Jul 27, 2021
hakeem4:
You can always work for the Nigerian army.

You’d would travel to different places most especially you would travel beyond this life to the after life.

You can also become a bandit, kidnapping people from one state to another

Jokes apart. You can become an emissary you’d make enough money and your trips would be sponsored
Bandit
You're terrible, sorry terrific grin

1 Like

Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by Nehyooh(m): 10:35am On Jul 27, 2021
Learn skills Man !
Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 27, 2021
FrankGenius79:

One option that will put you on the go without stopping is to become a herdsman, rearing cows. grin

On a serious note, you can make efforts to join any of the big audit firms.
Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by FemolasticA: 10:38am On Jul 27, 2021
Naijayouth:
Turn on your gas cooker and put 1galon of petrol. Then put your head inside.

You will receive pure revelation grin

You have a serious problems, and you have a long way to go
Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by Strongmighty: 10:41am On Jul 27, 2021
Join Nigerian Police. You can be traveling from Sokoto to Zamfara, Kaduna ,Imo to arrest protesters.
Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by Mastakija(m): 10:43am On Jul 27, 2021
This one is still selecting job
For this naija wey we dey

Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by Chitonny: 10:43am On Jul 27, 2021
U go go do conductor for ABC transport
Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by Stricklybidness: 10:47am On Jul 27, 2021
I came here to read comments, but no one could offer anything reasonable.

If you have nothing to say just keep mute and look the other way.

1 Like

Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by LegendaryArnold(m): 10:48am On Jul 27, 2021
Start up a travel agency
Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by tinnymerit(m): 10:55am On Jul 27, 2021
Join the army or ifesinachi
Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by tunjity26: 11:11am On Jul 27, 2021
baba heaven z far from you!!
Ahmed0336:
I think you should try job vacancies covering north east.

Thank me later.
Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by myked(m): 11:41am On Jul 27, 2021
Make money elsewhere and go for vacations often... No siddon dey wait for that kinda job.
Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by 7victor(m): 11:42am On Jul 27, 2021
That was the reason I did my MSc in Sokoto between 2012 and 2016.

Those years,I traveled a lot from Sokoto to Akwa Ibom state.

I purposely selected Sokoto so that I would be traveling to my state often.

I traveled and it was one of the best moments of my life.

I sometimes took off from Sokoto and would stop at Enugu,Imo or Kogi where I would book a hotel and slept.

The next day, I would go around the state seeing things before taking off for my state Akwa Ibom.

I discovered the perculiarity of each state I entered in terms of the weather, the people and the structures.

I really enjoyed those days.

3 Likes

Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by NwaIgboBoy(m): 11:44am On Jul 27, 2021
Witchcraft is the job
Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by Le2money(m): 11:44am On Jul 27, 2021
Join NURTW

FrankGenius79:
Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 27, 2021
detectivejones:
Become a travel blogger where you work for yourself, travel to different states take pictures or videos and share the beauty of Nigeria with the world

1 Like

Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by BusinessDream: 11:52am On Jul 27, 2021
FrankGenius79:
You are funny, unexposed and not in reality of the current job market...

but I have a suggestion for you... start a youtube video with your own money and resources... detail cutlture of places, use nairaland as your source of first batch of traffic and before long, you will start getting invites to cover places.

1 Like

Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by ehix89(m): 12:03pm On Jul 27, 2021
FrankGenius79:
Believe in your dream bro, it is attainable, do not let what people's opinion on here stop you. By the way, what's life if our little dreams and aspirations are not met.
Re: Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. by Bar1941(m): 12:04pm On Jul 27, 2021
Enroll for inter-state conductor's job then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is The National Recruitment Fair 2013 A Scam? / Strictly For Sales and Marketing Jobs / As A Microbiologist, Can I Apply To Shell Or Chevron?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.