Stats: 3,150,410 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Benin Government May Use Igboho To Negotiate Full Border Re-opening - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benin Government May Use Igboho To Negotiate Full Border Re-opening (21183 Views)

Standby Helicopter Was To Bring Igboho To Nigeria, But Yoruba Indigenes Fought— / Benin Government And Interpol Refuse To Handover Sunday Idogho To Nigerian Govt. / Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef (2) (3) (4)

Re: Benin Government May Use Igboho To Negotiate Full Border Re-opening by Selflove9970(m): 11:40am On Jul 27, 2021
not related bro
Re: Benin Government May Use Igboho To Negotiate Full Border Re-opening by Monogamy: 11:47am On Jul 27, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

How are the Beninoise playing along with Nigeria? Nigeria asked for him and they refused instead sent him to their jail.

He is as good as being in protective custody with them if you understand anything

So country offering asylum to people do put asylum seekers in prison with shackles on their legs right?
Re: Benin Government May Use Igboho To Negotiate Full Border Re-opening by slimfit1(m): 11:50am On Jul 27, 2021
Wickedfact:

Relax, the Benin govt are not stupid. They and Sunday Igboho are fighting herdsmen. In fact, Benin republic killed some herdsmen and plenty cattle in 2020. It was the herdsmen chased from Benin republic that are currently constituting a nuisance in Yewa part of Ogun state.

I'll believe when i see chief Sunday in Germany I don't trust anyone.
Re: Benin Government May Use Igboho To Negotiate Full Border Re-opening by solomonsly11(m): 12:12pm On Jul 27, 2021
They will close it back if the issue die down.
Re: Benin Government May Use Igboho To Negotiate Full Border Re-opening by Tecno66: 12:34pm On Jul 27, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
It is no longer news that Nigeria banned the import of rice and some other goods coming into the country from Benin republic which of course had dealt a serious blow on the economy of this small west African nation .

But with Sunday Igboho arrest and knowing how far Buhari could go to lay his hands on the Yoruba nation freedom fighter, The Benin republic government may want to go on a round table negation with the Nigerian government to trade the Yoruba nation agitator for full Benin republic and Nigerian border re-opening.

My opinion tho .
Can the Nigerian government be as crazy as that? Igboho stands for an ideology. Taking him out will not stop the agitations. Gragra no go work. We need to come together to jawjaw.
Re: Benin Government May Use Igboho To Negotiate Full Border Re-opening by joyandfaith: 12:42pm On Jul 27, 2021
Sleekfingers:

which yeye international community? For your information, your so called international community, benefit largely from crisis........they will fold their arms until crisis have skyrocketted, before doing anything......eg liberia, libya, rwanda, yemen, hong kong, agfanistan, syria, sierra leaone, somalia, mali, india vs pakistan, isreal vs palestine etc...........and also the secret prison camps in china, vietnam, cambodia, japan, taiwan, thailand.....where foreign prisoners were killed for sports, harvesting their organs( for food or medical transplants) do you think those useless international community arent aware?

Without international community , there would be global anarchy.
Re: Benin Government May Use Igboho To Negotiate Full Border Re-opening by brightalo1010: 12:50pm On Jul 27, 2021
Kriss216:

Helinues, what will you benefit with Igboho extradition?

What have you benefited in insulting Buhari online? Hypocrite.

Re: Benin Government May Use Igboho To Negotiate Full Border Re-opening by Olam09(m): 12:56pm On Jul 27, 2021
donbachi:
Igboho has turned to table of business transaction.

Dis naija ehn!
This scenario made me remember how pilate and herod ended thier long time beef with the persecution of jesus christ..
Re: Benin Government May Use Igboho To Negotiate Full Border Re-opening by ucee1212(m): 1:11pm On Jul 27, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
It is no longer news that Nigeria banned the import of rice and some other goods coming into the country from Benin republic which of course had dealt a serious blow on the economy of this small west African nation .

But with Sunday Igboho arrest and knowing how far Buhari could go to lay his hands on the Yoruba nation freedom fighter, The Benin republic government may want to go on a round table negation with the Nigerian government to trade the Yoruba nation agitator for full Benin republic and Nigerian border re-opening.

My opinion tho .

You are correct. They will use Igboho to seek.favor from Nigeria cum border reopening.
Re: Benin Government May Use Igboho To Negotiate Full Border Re-opening by Deltaheart: 1:40pm On Jul 27, 2021
Even if they do,,, Nigeria govt will not accept bargain
Re: Benin Government May Use Igboho To Negotiate Full Border Re-opening by Ashiru97(m): 2:52pm On Jul 27, 2021
H
Re: Benin Government May Use Igboho To Negotiate Full Border Re-opening by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:13pm On Jul 27, 2021
Monogamy:

So country offering asylum to people do put asylum seekers in prison with shackles on their legs right?
He is in protective custody. Google that
Re: Benin Government May Use Igboho To Negotiate Full Border Re-opening by Monogamy: 3:54pm On Jul 27, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

He is in protective custody. Google that

Protective custody but in shackles...

grin cheesy

Re: Benin Government May Use Igboho To Negotiate Full Border Re-opening by caracas: 4:03pm On Jul 27, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Whatever the case maybe I don't give damn. But I'm surprised that igboho allowed pdp to used him to destroy southwest. If he really want to fight herdsmen he should haven't make any attempt by calling for disintegration of Nigeria.
So in other words PDP wants the disintegration of Nigeria. Am still confused as to how defending the Yoruba ppl from the menace of herdsmen is political
Re: Benin Government May Use Igboho To Negotiate Full Border Re-opening by PIMPAR: 4:22pm On Jul 27, 2021
1175fve:
[s][/s]
Wailing Achalugo
Re: Benin Government May Use Igboho To Negotiate Full Border Re-opening by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:24pm On Jul 27, 2021
Monogamy:

Protective custody but in shackles...

grin cheesy

Show us pictures of him in shackles
Re: Benin Government May Use Igboho To Negotiate Full Border Re-opening by Monogamy: 4:52pm On Jul 27, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Show us pictures of him in shackles

So you sabi pass all the Media that have been reporting it?

You see why I said you like to argue for argument sake
Re: Benin Government May Use Igboho To Negotiate Full Border Re-opening by Gfskw: 6:05pm On Jul 27, 2021
Re: Benin Government May Use Igboho To Negotiate Full Border Re-opening by MikelIbe: 6:41pm On Jul 27, 2021
I wish it doesn't happen.

I predicted this to a friend a week ago.
Re: Benin Government May Use Igboho To Negotiate Full Border Re-opening by PrinceOfLagos: 7:23pm On Jul 27, 2021
MikelIbe:
I wish it doesn't happen.

I predicted this to a friend a week ago.
Buhari is desperate and would do anything to crush the innocent people he perceived to be his enemies
Re: Benin Government May Use Igboho To Negotiate Full Border Re-opening by Phred1717: 9:07pm On Jul 27, 2021
Good thinking from them not all tis cow(coward) elements from the north
Re: Benin Government May Use Igboho To Negotiate Full Border Re-opening by PrinceOfLagos: 4:33pm On Jul 28, 2021
I said it

President Buhari Departs Abuja For Sochi, Russia (Photos) / Scarcity Worsens As Fuel Sells For N300 In Lagos / Buhari’s Achievement In Rice Production Alone Enough To Get Him Reelected – FG