Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

"Igboho Is Not Our Freedom Fighter" - Southern Youths Reject Igboho - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Igboho Is Not Our Freedom Fighter" - Southern Youths Reject Igboho (21967 Views)

South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation / BREAKING: Benin Republic May Reject Igboho’s Extradition / Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Igboho Is Not Our Freedom Fighter" - Southern Youths Reject Igboho by EMMY76: 4:59pm On Jul 27, 2021
DSS sponsored southern youths forum. undecided
Re: "Igboho Is Not Our Freedom Fighter" - Southern Youths Reject Igboho by oneMalik: 7:49pm On Jul 27, 2021
Truth is bitter but damn too good to live with ... I've seen a lot of freedom fighters in this country and we know how far . Once they make their money here in the name of agitation they invest in Benin republic ���. ask the Niger deltans they will give you names.
so this is not new to me at all. l challenge these men to tell us how they made their money cos am not foolish and cn never be !
God is on the side of the legit ones and thats why things are playing like this for these men. only if you're privilege to hear from people who have encountered these men you'll understand they don't deserve pity at all.
they do smuggling , they influence elections and lots of crimes that are not known to you and now trying to set the nation of fire . God can never allow that.
it's a season movie and am gonna watch till the end.... Fela Anikulapo kuti thought me not to follow people anyhow cos I have my plans ND is working legitimately for me . the country is hard but that's not the way to correct things.

DoggoneDogg:
By Alao Abiodun and Bisi Oladele, Ibadan

https://thenationonlineng.net/igboho-not-our-freedom-fighter-say-youths/
Re: "Igboho Is Not Our Freedom Fighter" - Southern Youths Reject Igboho by Jackdean111(m): 2:48pm On Jul 28, 2021
tujays:
I have a slot In ESN and UGM security networks if you are interested Inbox me. The salary is very high + leave allowances and holidays in Israel
Check your inbox sir
Re: "Igboho Is Not Our Freedom Fighter" - Southern Youths Reject Igboho by Jackdean111(m): 2:51pm On Jul 28, 2021
DSC7:

I got Navy......
Please help me sir
Re: "Igboho Is Not Our Freedom Fighter" - Southern Youths Reject Igboho by DSC7: 3:54pm On Jul 28, 2021
Jackdean111:

Please help me sir

Watsapp digit
Re: "Igboho Is Not Our Freedom Fighter" - Southern Youths Reject Igboho by Jackdean111(m): 3:57pm On Jul 28, 2021
DSC7:

Watsapp digit
Sorry sir... Am just using my only 'pin' phone at the moment. ... It can't acess whatapp. Sir.
Re: "Igboho Is Not Our Freedom Fighter" - Southern Youths Reject Igboho by DSC7: 4:06pm On Jul 28, 2021
Jackdean111:

Sorry sir... Am just using my only 'pin' phone at the moment. ... It can't acess whatapp. Sir.

When you get a phone that can access watsapp lemme know.....

Am allergic to talking for long.... Thanks
Re: "Igboho Is Not Our Freedom Fighter" - Southern Youths Reject Igboho by Jackdean111(m): 4:12pm On Jul 28, 2021
DSC7:

When you get a phone that can access watsapp lemme know.....

Am allergic to talking for long.... Thanks
Please sir don't be angry sir... It's just that am using small phone. Please don't be angry. ... I bought a phone last 4 month, and it got stolen. ... Please help me sir. I don't have anyone please. ... Please

1 Like

Re: "Igboho Is Not Our Freedom Fighter" - Southern Youths Reject Igboho by AmnotMe: 9:28am On Jul 31, 2021
ScrillyGOAT:

Can you kindly inform me if you ever get the link to the profile. Thanks
https://www.facebook.com/mhizGracious35912
Re: "Igboho Is Not Our Freedom Fighter" - Southern Youths Reject Igboho by pablobellins(m): 1:19pm On Aug 31, 2021
Paid Miscreants

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode: Sheik Gumi Is a venomous snake, Worse Than Shekau & Al Barnawi / Ondo Muslim Community Fumes Over Return Of School To Missionaries / 9 Chadian Soldiers Confirmed Dead After Fight With Boko Haram In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.