Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,019 members, 7,806,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

At What Age, Did You Grow Out Of watching Cartoons - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / At What Age, Did You Grow Out Of watching Cartoons (637 Views)

Name A Movie You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching / 50 Cartoons That Were Shown On Nigerian Television In The 1970s And '80s. / For Cartoon Lovers: What Are Your Favorite Cartoons?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Age, Did You Grow Out Of watching Cartoons by Ilamina(f): 7:21am On Jul 27, 2021
Me I can remember vividly

Js2

So I was probably 12 or 13

Now I can't stand 1 minute watching power puff girls at the moment. . especially cartoon network kind of cartoons

I don't mind still watching some Disney movies like lion king, beauty and the beast, and some current animated movies
Re: At What Age, Did You Grow Out Of watching Cartoons by iamtardey: 7:23am On Jul 27, 2021
I still watch cartoons wink

1 Like

Re: At What Age, Did You Grow Out Of watching Cartoons by Opemiposii(f): 7:23am On Jul 27, 2021
Ilamina:
Js2
still watching it
Re: At What Age, Did You Grow Out Of watching Cartoons by Bedtec: 7:24am On Jul 27, 2021
I can't stop watching it anytime any day am chanced
Re: At What Age, Did You Grow Out Of watching Cartoons by Lawlab3: 7:27am On Jul 27, 2021
Ok
Re: At What Age, Did You Grow Out Of watching Cartoons by vickydankal(f): 7:34am On Jul 27, 2021
I never liked it, but my husband still enjoys it till date though he had upgraded to animation like Raya, big foot, small foot, ice age etc

My husband and children can sit all the weekend.

1 Like

Re: At What Age, Did You Grow Out Of watching Cartoons by samwash(m): 7:50am On Jul 27, 2021
I still watch it till date.
Re: At What Age, Did You Grow Out Of watching Cartoons by tchidi066(f): 7:52am On Jul 27, 2021
I still watch cartoons till now, quite embarrassing...
Re: At What Age, Did You Grow Out Of watching Cartoons by SportsHD: 7:59am On Jul 27, 2021
I still watch courage the cowardly dog. Amongst others.

1 Like

Re: At What Age, Did You Grow Out Of watching Cartoons by Biggiefela(m): 8:01am On Jul 27, 2021
I can watch anime all day
Re: At What Age, Did You Grow Out Of watching Cartoons by SonofGod231: 8:01am On Jul 27, 2021
Grew up watching Mighty Morphin Power Rangers on KTV. Now I keep watching this Power Rangers Samurai on Cartoon network. I see how dumb I was but I end up watching the whole thing to the very end each time.
Re: At What Age, Did You Grow Out Of watching Cartoons by fati2001(m): 8:23am On Jul 27, 2021
still watching cartoon, and will never grow out of it.

1 Like

Re: At What Age, Did You Grow Out Of watching Cartoons by MajesticKris: 8:33am On Jul 27, 2021
Still on it cheesy
Re: At What Age, Did You Grow Out Of watching Cartoons by Ilamina(f): 2:22pm On Jul 27, 2021
undecided
Re: At What Age, Did You Grow Out Of watching Cartoons by chubbyman(m): 2:36pm On Jul 27, 2021
Why would I outgrow watching cartoons, when there's a lot of adult themed ones out there,boondocks, family guy,Disney ones too so to outgrow cartoons is a no brainer

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: At What Age, Did You Grow Out Of watching Cartoons by 1Sharon(f): 3:08pm On Jul 27, 2021
Still watch it occasionally smiley
Re: At What Age, Did You Grow Out Of watching Cartoons by Ilamina(f): 3:27pm On Jul 27, 2021
chubbyman:
Why would I outgrow watching cartoons, when there's a lot of adult themed ones out there,boondocks, family guy,Disney ones too so to outgrow cartoons is a no brainer

I meant cartoon network kind of ones
Re: At What Age, Did You Grow Out Of watching Cartoons by mezico96(m): 5:10pm On Jul 27, 2021
If you've quit watching cartoon.... All I have to say is SORRY
Re: At What Age, Did You Grow Out Of watching Cartoons by jaeyking(m): 6:52pm On Jul 27, 2021
Ilamina:

Js2

So I was probably 12 or 13

Now I can't stand 1 minute watching power puff girls at the moment

I don't mind still watching some Disney movies like lion king, beauty and the beast, and some current animated movies

I move from watching cartoons to anime to manga
Re: At What Age, Did You Grow Out Of watching Cartoons by Mide3367: 11:57pm On Jul 27, 2021
I watched Rick and morty last week.. From season 1 to season 6. I don't joke with anime. J
I strongly recommend you go watch song. Very very interesting.. And watch out for part 2
Re: At What Age, Did You Grow Out Of watching Cartoons by mezico96(m): 6:09am On Jul 28, 2021
Mide3367:
I watched Rick and morty last week.. From season 1 to season 6. I don't joke with anime. J
I strongly recommend you go watch song. Very very interesting.. And watch out for part 2

grin
#Song
#Zootopia
#Nza
Re: At What Age, Did You Grow Out Of watching Cartoons by Skseries: 7:20pm On Jul 28, 2021
At never year old
Re: At What Age, Did You Grow Out Of watching Cartoons by Maj196(m): 1:12am On Jul 30, 2021
I love Boss Baby 2 grin
Re: At What Age, Did You Grow Out Of watching Cartoons by lkillbrokehoes: 8:01am On Aug 01, 2021
tchidi066:
I still watch cartoons till now, quite embarrassing...
There's nothing bad or embarrassing about that, I still watch both cartoons and animation movies even though I'm in my 30's

(1) (Reply)

Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets Of Dumbledore [full Movie] / Who U Wish To Win The Gulder Ultimate Search / Legal Site For Thriller Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.