Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Russian Who Killed Her 2 Husbands Leaves Final Video On Where She Buried The 3rd - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Russian Who Killed Her 2 Husbands Leaves Final Video On Where She Buried The 3rd (42585 Views)

Lady Burnt The Buttocks Of Her 2 Maids With Pressing Iron In Ilorin (Graphic Pix / 2 Men Who Killed Okada Man In Ogun, Buried The Corpse In Shallow Grave Arrested / Wife & Her 2 Sons Kill Her Husband In Anambra, Bury Him Under A Tree (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Who Killed Her 2 Husbands Leaves Final Video On Where She Buried The 3rd by theFullstackGuy: 1:12pm On Jul 27, 2021

Chai Uwa nkea self!!!! shocked

The man might not have known because I read some where that some people's criminal records are cleared sometimes after their time in prison.

COOL10:

Once again, poor judgement from the judicial system has cost an innocent man his life but they'll be the first to scream patriarchy.

1 Like

Re: Russian Who Killed Her 2 Husbands Leaves Final Video On Where She Buried The 3rd by espn(m): 1:21pm On Jul 27, 2021
inumidun2010:
The FUTURE can NEVER be FEMALE... EMILAYE MI, I usually LOOK BEYOND the FINE FACE oooooo, the day IHUOMA GAVE ME HOT SLAP.. I know say E DON END be that...
WOMAN Wey fit STAB YOU 4 DREAM....
Gbam...ijeoma self
Re: Russian Who Killed Her 2 Husbands Leaves Final Video On Where She Buried The 3rd by espn(m): 1:22pm On Jul 27, 2021
McOluOmo:
oga start calming down, no woman is complete without a man

Damnnn niggarrrr
This is not orright biko
Lol but some women will make a man incomplete...
Re: Russian Who Killed Her 2 Husbands Leaves Final Video On Where She Buried The 3rd by AbujaCitiBlog: 1:26pm On Jul 27, 2021
simbaleo:
Wait, a woman spent 20 years in jail after admitting to murdering her 2 husbands, and after she was released, another man carried himself to marry her? Some stupidity should be studied as a course
Are you surprised at the cursed stupidity of some men? Watch and see Chidinma walk free and another man start dating her. Some men are cursed with stupidity! No be one hegoat dey date Tonto Dike?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Who Killed Her 2 Husbands Leaves Final Video On Where She Buried The 3rd by COOL10(m): 1:30pm On Jul 27, 2021
theFullstackGuy:

Chai Uwa nkea self!!!! shocked

The man might not have known because I read some where that some people's criminal records are cleared sometimes after their time in prison.

Anything is possible. That's why I called him 'innocent'. Even if he knew, she may have told him she did it in self defense in order to gain his sympathy. Unfortunately,he didn't know he was gonna be next.

1 Like

Re: Russian Who Killed Her 2 Husbands Leaves Final Video On Where She Buried The 3rd by WoundedLamb: 1:33pm On Jul 27, 2021
inumidun2010:
The FUTURE can NEVER be FEMALE... EMILAYE MI, I usually LOOK BEYOND the FINE FACE oooooo, the day IHUOMA GAVE ME HOT SLAP.. I know say E DON END be that...
WOMAN Wey fit STAB YOU 4 DREAM....

You guys are always quick to make it a gender thing once a lady is involved. More than 90% of the crimes we read on FP are committed by men but no one mentions gender. Once it's a lady, gender is remembered. Are Nigerians not tired of division just yet? You're divided along religious lines, ethnic lines, regional lines, etc., and now gender lines. God help y'all.

3 Likes

Re: Russian Who Killed Her 2 Husbands Leaves Final Video On Where She Buried The 3rd by inumidun2010(m): 1:47pm On Jul 27, 2021
WoundedLamb:

You guys are always quick to make it a gender thing once a lady is involved. More than 90% of the crimes we read on FP are committed by men but no one mentions gender. Once it's a lady, gender is remembered. Are Nigerians not tired of division just yet? You're divided along religious lines, ethnic lines, regional lines, etc., and now gender lines. God help y'all.
I'll be precise.. Did you read that that WOMAN had PREVIOUSLY MURDERED 2 Men before killing the CURRENT ONE, if it was a GUY, he's going to get LIFE IMPRISONMENT.I never GENERALISED what I SAID, I only gave my EXPERIENCE, I have a GIRL whom I'll GLADLY marry, Just that She's MARRIED cos she told me when we were together the AGE she'll like to SETTLE DOWN.. Not all WOMEN are BAD, but the CURRENT trend I notice in my ENVIRONMENT doesn't give me the DRIVE TO MARRY NOW SEF....
The Gender that SUFFERS these days is the MALE.. A Girl slap a MAN, the Man cannot retaliate, if he does, He'll be termed WOMAN BEATER. A Woman rapes a GUY, it's termed ENJOYMENT. During Wars, Rescue Mission gives preferential treatment to WOMEN and CHILDREN...

2 Likes

Re: Russian Who Killed Her 2 Husbands Leaves Final Video On Where She Buried The 3rd by Pharaoh4rin(m): 2:00pm On Jul 27, 2021
0808dail:

UTO OTU YA ENWERO ATU

grin grin angry
Re: Russian Who Killed Her 2 Husbands Leaves Final Video On Where She Buried The 3rd by Lighthammer(m): 2:04pm On Jul 27, 2021
WATCH How candidlady and futureisfemale aka sapphre will avoid this thread..i pity una future husband
Re: Russian Who Killed Her 2 Husbands Leaves Final Video On Where She Buried The 3rd by andyblinks05: 2:21pm On Jul 27, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Psychopathy is real,,,, beware!

I pity Saphiere's hubby in advance
. He go sleep for office tire.
You won't see the bi**ch here until one olosho buy house

2 Likes

Re: Russian Who Killed Her 2 Husbands Leaves Final Video On Where She Buried The 3rd by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 27, 2021
The kind of woman that fits the over bloated ego of Nigerian men.
Re: Russian Who Killed Her 2 Husbands Leaves Final Video On Where She Buried The 3rd by larryking540: 2:47pm On Jul 27, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:

grin grin what of Kanye west that married Kim ( previously divorced two times) Simpson is a disease
should I add more to the story ,Kim married a guy and got divorced just within 72days after marriage ,and kenye west went to pick up the mantle ,and he still got divorced

2 Likes

Re: Russian Who Killed Her 2 Husbands Leaves Final Video On Where She Buried The 3rd by larryking540: 2:48pm On Jul 27, 2021
Divinehealer:
The kind of woman that fits the over bloated ego of Nigerian men.
so Nigeria men have ego
Re: Russian Who Killed Her 2 Husbands Leaves Final Video On Where She Buried The 3rd by Ashiru97(m): 2:50pm On Jul 27, 2021
Y
Re: Russian Who Killed Her 2 Husbands Leaves Final Video On Where She Buried The 3rd by efficiencie(m): 2:52pm On Jul 27, 2021
...this goes to every fool who believe a person's past has nothing to do with the person's future...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Who Killed Her 2 Husbands Leaves Final Video On Where She Buried The 3rd by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 27, 2021
larryking540:

so Nigeria men have ego

Foolish pride they have. This woman fits them very well. Nigerian women are simps for their wayward men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Who Killed Her 2 Husbands Leaves Final Video On Where She Buried The 3rd by sunnysunny(m): 2:55pm On Jul 27, 2021
Ashiru97:
Do you want to know how to be earning six figures weekly or monthly through affiliate marketing.

Affiliate marketing is one of the highest paying digital skills in the world currently .

Want to know how

Message this no 07080977456 on WhatsApp, so that you can be added to the training group

Oloshi, show us the six figure you have earned ever since you started this advertising. Werey

1 Like

Re: Russian Who Killed Her 2 Husbands Leaves Final Video On Where She Buried The 3rd by larryking540: 2:56pm On Jul 27, 2021
Divinehealer:

Foolish pride they have. This woman fits them very well. Nigerian women are simps for their wayward men.
so tell me the perfect or the supposed behavior of how a Nigeria woman is supposed to be pls ,I will like to know

1 Like

Re: Russian Who Killed Her 2 Husbands Leaves Final Video On Where She Buried The 3rd by Bbbwings: 2:58pm On Jul 27, 2021
simbaleo:
Wait, a woman spent 20 years in jail after admitting to murdering her 2 husbands, and after she was released, another man carried himself to marry her? Some stupidity should be studied as a course
The pussy must be dripping honey thats why grin grin
Re: Russian Who Killed Her 2 Husbands Leaves Final Video On Where She Buried The 3rd by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 27, 2021
larryking540:

so tell me the perfect or the supposed behavior of how a Nigeria woman is supposed to be pls ,I will like to know

I dont have that power my dear brother.
Re: Russian Who Killed Her 2 Husbands Leaves Final Video On Where She Buried The 3rd by CursedNsukka: 3:19pm On Jul 27, 2021
efficiencie:
...this goes to every fool who believe a person's past has nothing to do with the person's future...
Lol, no mind them
Re: Russian Who Killed Her 2 Husbands Leaves Final Video On Where She Buried The 3rd by EmmanuelScott1(m): 3:27pm On Jul 27, 2021
larryking540:

should I add more to the story ,Kim married a guy and got divorced just within 72days after marriage ,and kenye west went to pick up the mantle ,and he still got divorced

shocked shocked grin Kanye nah Simpson
Re: Russian Who Killed Her 2 Husbands Leaves Final Video On Where She Buried The 3rd by BluntCrazeMan: 3:33pm On Jul 27, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

What makes the man dating Tonto stupid ?
Are you the only one that is not waiting for the next live story to begin very soon??
Re: Russian Who Killed Her 2 Husbands Leaves Final Video On Where She Buried The 3rd by RodgersAkpafu: 3:38pm On Jul 27, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Are you the only one that is not waiting for the next live story to begin very soon??
To be very honest
I dont even know what's up with her and the man
I just wanted to know why someone on NL will call a grown man stupid for his dating choices
Re: Russian Who Killed Her 2 Husbands Leaves Final Video On Where She Buried The 3rd by zudozz: 3:44pm On Jul 27, 2021
First time wey I dey see Russian woman wey be ''Iya akpati''! grin
Re: Russian Who Killed Her 2 Husbands Leaves Final Video On Where She Buried The 3rd by Emmanuel909090: 4:14pm On Jul 27, 2021
Tontolet.
Re: Russian Who Killed Her 2 Husbands Leaves Final Video On Where She Buried The 3rd by jacoik(m): 4:34pm On Jul 27, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

What makes the man dating Tonto stupid ?
because he is stupid
Re: Russian Who Killed Her 2 Husbands Leaves Final Video On Where She Buried The 3rd by Susily(m): 4:38pm On Jul 27, 2021
Futureisfemale, your opinion is needed here
Re: Russian Who Killed Her 2 Husbands Leaves Final Video On Where She Buried The 3rd by Hassanmaye(m): 5:32pm On Jul 27, 2021
ogbiwa:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/black-widow-who-killed-two-24618176
In my life I will never forget nairaland for knowing the knowledge of the redpill sir it has save my life.

1 Like

Re: Russian Who Killed Her 2 Husbands Leaves Final Video On Where She Buried The 3rd by Hassanmaye(m): 5:34pm On Jul 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....

Men and pussy....
grin grin
Re: Russian Who Killed Her 2 Husbands Leaves Final Video On Where She Buried The 3rd by newoffer: 5:58pm On Jul 27, 2021
May u not the entrapped in a tight pussy.
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....

Men and pussy....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys Be careful, Ladies Also Use Their Boyfriends For Rituals !!! (GRAPHIC) / Fake Army Officer Arrested At Military Base Where He Lived For Over 2 Years. PIC / CCTV Shows Moment Armed Robbers Attacked Victims In Benin (Pics/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.