Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,203 members, 7,780,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:02 PM

Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) (70028 Views)

Timelines Picturese Of Arnold Schwarzenegger And Sylvester Stallone / Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage / Pictures Of Sylvester Stallone And His Beautiful Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) by faceland: 10:10am On Jul 27, 2021
gameboy727:
Beautiful girls he has.

Our action hero don old sha. How time flies.

Almost everyone in Hollywood are above 50 (most are 70 years). I don't know how time flies.

Even those 90's movies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) by faceland: 10:12am On Jul 27, 2021
Italian women are super hot when they are young but they don't age well.
Re: Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) by HEAVEN4444: 10:14am On Jul 27, 2021
weird family. plastic surgery done destroy their life
Re: Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) by Emmyxclusive: 10:14am On Jul 27, 2021
simbaleo:
Apparently in Hollywood and most parts of the world, Sylvester Stallone is more famous for his Rocky Balboa movies than Rambo. But down here na Rambo we know o grin
I first saw the Rocky movie this year

1 Like

Re: Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) by Karemarealty288(m): 10:16am On Jul 27, 2021
Skyfornia:
This man is 75 already? How time flies! He looks good and fit for his age.

Expendables was his last movie I guess...will definitely reach out to one of his daughters when next I touch down the states.

Its amusing that Tinubu is still 69.....

Re: Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 27, 2021
faceland:
Italian women are super hot when they are young but they don't age well.

Everyone ages ...everyone. Even you.
Re: Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 27, 2021
Karemarealty288:

Its amusing that Tinubu is still 69.....

You are comparing Tinubu (a very corrupt politician whom I will never ever vote for) to a Hollywood actor...who is physically fit because of the demands of his job,(Hollywood is far more looks oriented than any political scene) and who also has a team of people to look after his looks too.

Politicians don't necessarily have to look like Hollywood actors to do their jobs. Hollywood actors on the other hand have to look good to get parts in films...and yes, that includes the established stars. (one inch of fat, and you get replaced with the muscular hunk patiently waiting in line)

2 Likes

Re: Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) by MYHUBBY: 10:23am On Jul 27, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Looking slim and fit like President Muhammadu Buhari

you're a clown
Re: Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) by petermichaels(m): 10:23am On Jul 27, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Looking slim and fit like President Muhammadu Buhari
This one choke!!
Re: Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) by Numerouno94(m): 10:25am On Jul 27, 2021
[quote author=Cosmatikka post=104141106]I no see d lookalike o

The one on his left wearing black is my spec. With her beside me, sleep no go enter my eyes all night cheesy[quote]

U too like beta tin. grin
Re: Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) by faceland: 10:25am On Jul 27, 2021
Beancounter94:

Everyone ages ...everyone. Even you.

You don't understand, their young pictures are drastically different from their old age pictures. A pretty girl usually becomes a beautiful looking old woman, not in these people case.
Re: Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) by Ray07(m): 10:27am On Jul 27, 2021
stanluiz:
John rambo cool One of my best actors in Hollywood. Your movies are still in my memory since my childhood. I cannot forgot it.

Rambo first blood.
Rambo 2
Rambo 3
Rambo 4 and finally
Rambo last blood of 2019.
i never still see that last blood.

I remember when my p man buy Rambo 3 and cobra for video tape , I happy die that year grin

The starting of Rambo 3 when e tie that red cloth for head is legendary cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) by igbalodehunter(m): 10:27am On Jul 27, 2021
Time flies
Rambo is 75 ffs
Re: Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) by cuffee: 10:28am On Jul 27, 2021
Cosmatikka:
I no see d lookalike o

The one on his left wearing black is my spec. With her beside me, sleep no go enter my eyes all night cheesy
my in law. the one on the outside right is mine
Re: Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 27, 2021
faceland:

You don't understand, their young pictures are drastically different from their old age pictures. A pretty girl usually becomes a beautiful looking old woman, not in these people case.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Re: Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) by Segfaultt(m): 10:30am On Jul 27, 2021
Elsueno:
My Brian automatically translates these words to particular faces

Commando- Arnold

Rambo- Stallone

Wolverine-Huge Jackman( The one & only wolverine grin)

Iron Man- Downey

The fourth one is especially worst, cause any movie I see Downey inside, I just be like.....toney stark is on vacation grin
Wolverine is my main man cool

1 Like

Re: Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) by emmaebube: 10:31am On Jul 27, 2021
Skyfornia:
This man is 75 already? How time flies! He looks good and fit for his age.

Expendables was his last movie I guess...will definitely reach out to one of his daughters when next I touch down the states.
Nop made another movie 2019 I guess
Rambo: last blood
Re: Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) by Freestyl(m): 10:32am On Jul 27, 2021
Sistine, 23, Sophia, 24. How did this happen?
Re: Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) by SenatePresdo(m): 10:35am On Jul 27, 2021
simbaleo:
Apparently in Hollywood and most parts of the world, Sylvester Stallone is more famous for his Rocky Balboa movies than Rambo. But down here na Rambo we know o grin

Atleast First Blood is his second most rated movie. So it's cool if Nigerians thinks its the most famous grin
Re: Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) by Skyfornia(m): 10:36am On Jul 27, 2021
emmaebube:

Nop made another movie 2019 I guess
Rambo: last blood

Thanks bro
Re: Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) by Felalucky8(m): 10:37am On Jul 27, 2021
So this man reach 51years before e born
Ona wey get ewu mentality say e good make man quick born when you're not financially boyant, you better get sense before you go later blame witch or village people for your failure in life. Get married, give birth at your convenience and comfort time when you know you're ready. Nor look people live your life and nor look age cuz is just a fucking number in our lives

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 27, 2021
simbaleo:
you spoke my mind even the rocky I never watch am well na only snippets grin grin
Re: Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) by yetunsbay(m): 10:41am On Jul 27, 2021
Is there a way I can break the mouth of these ladies (thinking in Yoruba)
Re: Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) by cuffee: 10:42am On Jul 27, 2021
ceaser:
This guy's transition from a budding p0rn star to a Hollywood action movie star is a change worthwhile.

At least he can look back, disregard the few p0rn scenes he acted and look with pride on the other widely acceptable movies he acted in his career.

He wasn't even native to the US same as Arnold Schwazenegger (not sure I spelt that right), but as America is a land of opportunities, their dreams came true.
As if the bonafide americans are native to America. We all know how they conquered and enslaved the original native Americans
Re: Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) by Ykc2(m): 10:53am On Jul 27, 2021
If his from nigeria by now he go don dey beg for donations so he can cure him self,but rambo alone is bigger than our nollywood his still a multimillionaire in dollar's ooh
Re: Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) by FinanceHub: 10:55am On Jul 27, 2021
John Rambo! grin
Re: Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) by anambraamaka: 10:56am On Jul 27, 2021
Nolli Nolli according to bosalin
Re: Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 10:59am On Jul 27, 2021
The third girl at right resemble ariana grande.
Re: Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) by hybridblood07(m): 11:00am On Jul 27, 2021
Rambo movie was also famous back then but Rocky Balboa came when Billions of people already have access to internet
simbaleo:
Re: Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) by driand(m): 11:09am On Jul 27, 2021
Weedhustler:
When u give ur daughter's good home training....
please how did you conclude in the home training?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' / Nadia Buari's Outfit To The Golden Movie Awards Got Fans Talking / Timi Dakolo Rocks New Hairstyle. Spotted At A Salon On The Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.