Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,976 members, 7,799,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl (51083 Views)

The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) / 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) / Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by BarrElChapo(m): 8:48am On Jul 27, 2021
ibawon:
What I am yet to understand is how display burners have Gas in them.

2 Likes

Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 27, 2021
To
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by GIANTPLUSHUB: 8:48am On Jul 27, 2021
Mheen
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by chloride6: 8:48am On Jul 27, 2021
Let it rest abeg .

Insurance will settle Ebeano
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by anambraamaka: 8:48am On Jul 27, 2021
lipsrsealed
obembet:

Wetin concern Jesus for this matter? No be him burn am now.
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by chrisifeanyi: 8:48am On Jul 27, 2021
K
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:48am On Jul 27, 2021
Seun:
This video shows that the staff saw the fire early on. I would like to see if they brought back a fire extinguisher as the commentator said they were going to. I don't believe those lighters alone could have burned down the entire supermarket if they used a fire extinguisher shortly after that employee saw the fire, unless they were storing larger quantities of gas or other flammable materials in the store. I would really love to see what the staff did after detecting the fire.

I am almost certain no one came back.

Interestingly this cylinders would have been empty and the spacing on the shelves should make it easy to contain the fire

1 Like

Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by Noblewealth(m): 8:49am On Jul 27, 2021
Seun:
This video shows that the staff saw the fire early on. I would like to see if they brought back a fire extinguisher as the commentator said they were going to. I don't believe those lighters alone could have burned down the entire supermarket if they used a fire extinguisher shortly after that employee saw the fire, unless they were storing larger quantities of gas or other flammable materials in the store. I would really love to see what the staff did after detecting the fire.

Pls how do I share my story/post on nairaland
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by sevo(m): 8:49am On Jul 27, 2021
See Nigerian police trying desperately to rope the mom in...

7 Likes

Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by Mercisharelove(f): 8:49am On Jul 27, 2021
What
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by Muyiwaipere(m): 8:49am On Jul 27, 2021
Rubbish ...how long would it have taken the staff to get a fire extinguisher

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by Zchi1052(m): 8:50am On Jul 27, 2021
That girl na agent of darkness,she was sent on that mission by the insider.... wickedness

5 Likes

Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by KayCee92(m): 8:50am On Jul 27, 2021
sad
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by oluwaseyi0: 8:50am On Jul 27, 2021
Stop demonizing the girl

No one sell gas-filled cylinder in a supermarket supermarket are not authorized to do so

If it's true the cylinder are filled the super market deserved to be burned down to ashes

5 Likes

Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by patriotic007: 8:50am On Jul 27, 2021
Her parents should pay for the damages

1 Like

Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by PaedophileProph: 8:50am On Jul 27, 2021
Children from hell

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by loliapoopy2013(f): 8:50am On Jul 27, 2021
Are those cylinders filled with gas?

1 Like

Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by KayCee92(m): 8:51am On Jul 27, 2021
Amspecial:
grin idiat she no devilsh reach ur demon daddy and hin brainless zombies.

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by faceland: 8:51am On Jul 27, 2021
Seun:

I just hope those gas's cylinder are empty otherwise I understand why they disappeared.

3 Likes

Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by Lexusgs430: 8:51am On Jul 27, 2021
Inbuilt fire alarms + carbon monoxide detectors + fire sprinkler systems, could have minimised damage.......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by FiverrTutor(m): 8:51am On Jul 27, 2021
Very insightful
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by BetExpert: 8:51am On Jul 27, 2021
ibawon:
What I am yet to understand is how display burners have Gas in them.
It's supposed to be a live experience where people can test and see how it works. But the mistake they made is that they should have had one staff in that corridor to monitor the thing for any customers interested in it. So the staff will handle the testing. But regardless, that girl na ogbanje . Na work wey Devil send am to do she do.

7 Likes

Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by jy2kbeyond(m): 8:51am On Jul 27, 2021
The little girl woke up in Chidinma's body

Agent of Damage.

undecided undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by jetz(m): 8:52am On Jul 27, 2021
They saw this early and could ve easily put it off except they all ran away

1 Like

Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by zoghys: 8:52am On Jul 27, 2021
FalseProphet1:
That girl is possessed, there are dark forces residing inside her, she will grow to become a terrorist in future.

This I have seen

Nope, this you have not seen. She is already an arsonist now, and that's a cousin to terrorism.
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by Cappoditutti: 8:52am On Jul 27, 2021
Seun:

The truth is were the staff trained to use the extinguishers. It's one thing to have it, it's another thing to know how to use it. The rate at which many of these supermarket turnout sales girls and boys, there's hardly any time to train new entrants how to handle a fire extinguisher

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by Freezby2020: 8:52am On Jul 27, 2021
What are you insinuating now? Mr. Analyst
Seun:

2 Likes

Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by EnlightenedUFO: 8:53am On Jul 27, 2021
post=104139080:
We were so shocked watching this video 24 hours ago.
How can a 9 year old girl be so devilish.
While interrogating her. She said no one sent her, that she did it on her own,
While the men insisted it was her mother that told are to go light up that gas and cooker part of the supermarket, bit this little girl insisted, she did it alone.
We still can't comprehend whatagwan!

I think you are a girl because your olofofo too much.

2 Likes

Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by Jamesz12: 8:53am On Jul 27, 2021
So what did the girl said was her reason for carrying out this act?
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by Albertone(m): 8:53am On Jul 27, 2021
ibawon:
Wow never knew it was the Nylon she lighted up.
Very bad, smoke detectors will have helped a lot in this case.

How will a lighter not have gas in it?
Is it water that will power it?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" / Cosmas Maduka's Wife, Charity Is Dead / Nnamdi Onunkwo Weds Obiageli Madubuko (Wedding Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.