Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,858 members, 7,798,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl (51082 Views)

The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) / 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) / Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by Heineken(m): 9:01am On Jul 27, 2021
Nigeria!!!
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by LienwaltAbel(m): 9:01am On Jul 27, 2021
pocohantas:
Any small thing, Nigerians would say some courses are useless. No course is useless, we are just not used to utilizing the right personnel.

Some people in this Nigeria went to school and studied Environmental Safety. They took Health & Safety certifications, but they are jobless. Some are working in banks, not as safety officers, but as cashiers.

Every organization should have a safety officer. Especially a business like this. I am sure that staff doesn’t know how to use an extinguisher and even when they did fire drills, they took it as cruise.
Nigerians are terrible at safety and maintenance culture, keeping gas cylinders loaded with gas, connecting cylinders to burners. Dumbasses.

1 Like

Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by Whitecoal711: 9:02am On Jul 27, 2021
Bandits no dey see this type kidnap
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by pocohantas(f): 9:03am On Jul 27, 2021
LienwaltAbel:

Nigerians are terrible at safety and maintenance culture, keeping gas cylinders loaded with gas, connecting cylinders to burners. Dumbasses.

Those cylinders weren’t loaded with gas and the burner wasn’t connected, but it doesn’t change the fact that they are highly inflammable.

2 Likes

Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by tranxo(m): 9:03am On Jul 27, 2021
anambraamaka:
I hope they get to the root of this matter
It's good that CCV caught her

If we can install A lot of CCV cameras in Public place this country will solve more crimes.
It will detter criminals a lot
CCTV is great but we are using it the wrong way in this country.

This ought to be monitored round the clock by a human. All we see after an episode is CCTV playback. If someone was monitoring the CCTV, the fire would have been nipped in the bud.

5 Likes

Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by ciggy000(m): 9:03am On Jul 27, 2021
Going from the video it's obvious that fire was discovered by a staff at the initial stage and that fire could still had been contained with the use of a fire extinguisher if used effectively before the arrival of fire fighters. My take on this its either they delayed using an extinguisher or possibly most of the staff don't know how to use an extinguisher.
In conclusion organizations should invest in training there staff on basic fire prevention as there is one thing to have an extinguisher and another thing to use it effectively.

1 Like

Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:03am On Jul 27, 2021
Rehearing as a slay queen.
Some may conclude she was possessed.
A lesson to all the super markets that allow children to play recklessly around their stocks.
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by faceland: 9:04am On Jul 27, 2021
OChimex:

One big mistake most Nigerians make always is blaming the victim.

Pray that evil is not planned against you, because if it does, it takes only grace of God to survive it no matter how smart you are.

Fire is something that is beyond control once it gains ground. I have happened to be one of the people who had helped to put out a fire in a flat. We emptied a full 1500 litters of tank in just one room, but the fire never stopped until it razed down every pin in that room.

Even I California, wildfire are still their greatest headache despite their sophistication.

There is a proverb in IGBO that says "Onye echere eche bu ozu" meaning, one who is being laid ambush for, always ends up a corpse.

The victim messed up. I hope other supermarkets Learn from this incident.
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by samonak(m): 9:04am On Jul 27, 2021
This is a clear case of demonic possession, I don't think she was in her right frame of mind when she carried out the dastardly act, this one na original African remote control. I just hope the supermarket was under insurance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by EdoFirstBorn(m): 9:06am On Jul 27, 2021
post=104139083:
And an unfortunate being was telling the whole world that it was some Northerners that were jealous of some people spraying money in a burial the other day that set off the fire.
May God forgive all these nuisances on social media.
Dem born troways that are always out to cause unrest, division and bring curses to their brainwashed heads.

AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN

MAY YOUR DAYS BE LONG

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by Prozico22(m): 9:06am On Jul 27, 2021
Pls mall, supermarket should be careful the world is turning something else
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by ShoeShineGuy: 9:07am On Jul 27, 2021
Seun:
This video shows that the staff saw the fire early on. I would like to see if they brought back a fire extinguisher as the commentator said they were going to. I don't believe those lighters alone could have burned down the entire supermarket if they used a fire extinguisher shortly after that employee saw the fire, unless they were storing larger quantities of gas or other flammable materials in the store. I would really love to see what the staff did after detecting the fire.

That security/individual that walked past the little devil before heading towards the gas lighters would possibly know something. He walked pass yet again to and fro immediately after the girl had left that section. He's also the one who saw the fire first and could have done something to put it out.

The time on the CCTV shows it should be around the time cleaners are cleaning and mopping, infact, I think I saw one at the extreme opposite end before the destroyer bounced up unto the scene.

So, the question is, did the person who confirmed the fire was active come back with something or someone to put it out? If not, the girl did not act alone!

1 Like

Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by MrCover: 9:07am On Jul 27, 2021
The future Is truly female
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by Oshlander: 9:07am On Jul 27, 2021
My only question is what is the essence of a CCTV that is not being monitored on the go?

4 Likes

Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by daddytime(m): 9:07am On Jul 27, 2021
Just to play the devil's advocate here and maybe incur some shiity call-outs by some who can't see beyond their noses?

What if, just what if, this is a case of some good old "Insurance Fraud"?

Never say never...

2 Likes

Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by Edusouls(m): 9:08am On Jul 27, 2021
That’s not a new thing, normally women are possessed with many nasty spirits from hell inherited from the original sin at Eden, the convenant between women and the devil himself is a sealed one..

2 Likes

Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:08am On Jul 27, 2021
Someone sent her.

1 Like

Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by uvie66: 9:08am On Jul 27, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked
An arsonist at the age of 9 years...

Make arsenal sign this girl fast.....

Jokes apart, imagine am,say this kind girl at this tender age don welcome devil as her lord and personal lover lipsrsealed

Imagine the amount of millions and goods wey this small rat don make people lost like this....

She's just a juvenile delinquency,does it mean she won't be arrested and prosecuted? Just thinking out loud.
She is a juvenile delinquency meaning she is under the age of criminal responsibility.
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by Sariel(m): 9:09am On Jul 27, 2021
Seun:
This video shows that the staff saw the fire early on. I would like to see if they brought back a fire extinguisher as the commentator said they were going to. I don't believe those lighters alone could have burned down the entire supermarket if they used a fire extinguisher shortly after that employee saw the fire, unless they were storing larger quantities of gas or other flammable materials in the store. I would really love to see what the staff did after detecting the fire.

I myself wouldn't go near exploding gas lighters with or without extinguishers, you should understand they were in panick mode, the first instinct should be get everyone to safety.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by blackmantis: 9:09am On Jul 27, 2021
iamyemiakins:
The law for minors might have to be reviewed to an extent, the little girl sparked an outrageous calalmity!

But the staff that saw the fire outbreak at that tender point tho, is it that he didn't find a fire extinguisher on time or he was delayed by the same set of people that was behind the outbreak

Gas filled cylinders exploded next. Nothing you can do with fire extinguishers at that point other than saving your life.
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by Akanoaaa(m): 9:09am On Jul 27, 2021
oluwaseyi0:
Stop demonizing the girl

No one sell gas-filled cylinder in a supermarket supermarket are not authorized to do so

If it's true the cylinder are filled the super market deserved to be burned down to ashes

It was gas inside lighters not cylinder. Take time to reason before you open mouth you no go gree.

3 Likes

Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by HabaHaba: 9:09am On Jul 27, 2021
post=104139080:
We were so shocked watching this video 24 hours ago.
How can a 9 year old girl be so devilish.
While interrogating her. She said no one sent her, that she did it on her own,
While the men insisted it was her mother that told are to go light up that gas and cooker part of the supermarket, but this little girl insisted, she did it alone.
And how can a Supermarket as big as that be selling Gas cylinders, with actual inflammable gas inside them
We still can't comprehend whatagwan!

But sincerely we need to ask ourselves this question : WHO SENT THIS LITTLE GIRL TO DO THIS ACT!?!!!

That person is core wicked and ultimately selfish because you can imagine what happens to the girl!!!!
Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by kingthreat(m): 9:09am On Jul 27, 2021
There is a high possibility that the girl is raised by an irresponsible single mum.

1 Like

Re: Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl by dominique(f): 9:10am On Jul 27, 2021
post=104139080:
We were so shocked watching this video 24 hours ago.
How can a 9 year old girl be so devilish.
While interrogating her. She said no one sent her, that she did it on her own,
While the men insisted it was her mother that told are to go light up that gas and cooker part of the supermarket, but this little girl insisted, she did it alone.
And how can a Supermarket as big as that be selling Gas cylinders, with actual inflammable gas inside them
We still can't comprehend whatagwan!

@bolded. I don't think the cylinders had gas in them. Those gas lighters contain enough butane gas to cause an explosion and the goods in cartons further fueled the fire. It was the gas lighters with refillable gas that caused the fire not the cylinders. That said, that girl must be detained in a juvenile detention facility for 5 years at least.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" / Cosmas Maduka's Wife, Charity Is Dead / Nnamdi Onunkwo Weds Obiageli Madubuko (Wedding Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.