Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,813 members, 7,806,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria (3780 Views)

Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt / Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria / Fayose Heads To Abuja For Showdown With EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by Captain8(m): 11:57am On Jul 27, 2021
nice thread..... this op has finally come to Ijaw reasoning...... i even declared you as an ibo before.....
welcome brother... i love you now....
Aaaahh Izon!!!
Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by Captain8(m): 11:59am On Jul 27, 2021
Ebitimi44:

I know what I'm saying you say Minorities in Niger Delta, all of Efik can be in Biafra or Niger Delta, all of Isoko can be in Biafra or Niger Delta but all of Ijaw can only be in Niger Delta, those minorities of Biger Delta you talk about all have options the Ijaws however have only Niger Delta as an acceptable solution, so don't make it seem like it is exactly the same situation for the Ijaws and other Niger Delta Tribes
now you proved your Izonness...... good thread and good respond...
Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by Captain8(m): 12:02pm On Jul 27, 2021
limeta:
It sure would be better to go with Biafra even Oduduwa than this Ijaw people
Are Ijaws blood relatives to fulanis ?
igbos are blood relate to fulanis.....
Ijaws have nothing to do with you ibos....

1 Like

Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by Captain8(m): 12:03pm On Jul 27, 2021
BKayy:
Please Mr OP explain this to me like I am a kid. When did Ijaw become more than Ibibio and Efik in anything?
Population wise or anything in general?
Ijaw population can be compared to igbo

1 Like

Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by Captain8(m): 12:06pm On Jul 27, 2021
techwaya:
Is it that this people are naturally deaf or just like trouble.... angry

Nobody wants non-igbos in Biafra because once oil looses value the ogogoro drinkers will depend on Igbo sweat to survive in the country we no want ...i am thinkin maybe we should change the name from Biafra to something else maybe all this will stop.
mumu tell your ipob to leave us alone.....
Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by limeta(f): 12:07pm On Jul 27, 2021
Captain8:
igbos are blood relate to fulanis.....
Ijaws have nothing to do with you ibos....

crackhead where did I say am igbo

1 Like

Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by Captain8(m): 12:09pm On Jul 27, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
grin cheesy which ijaw the same Nigeria ijaw or another ijaw elsewhere? This is very ridiculous well I don't blame you I blame igbo people that always eyeing on your oil.
mind yourself.... respect your tribe..... dont let your tribe receive insult useless igbo is receiving.... dont insult Ijaw.....we respect Yoruba so return the respect..
Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by Omoluabi1stborn: 12:10pm On Jul 27, 2021
Ebitimi44:

Then stop forcing Oduduwa anthems on Izon nationals in South West, South West is not synonymous with Oduduwa

U dey cra..zy
Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by Ebitimi44: 12:11pm On Jul 27, 2021
FreeIgbos:

You guys are obviously not serious. You don't know your boundaries and neither do you have any idea where your capital will be yet you're talking about forming a nation, are you kidding me?

Biafra already knows its boundaries and capital city, same with Oduduwa.

Remove Warri because it's largely owned by the Itshekiri with Ijaws and Uhrobos owning parts of the suburbs. Again, I doubt the Ishekiris will ever want to share a country with Ijaws talk more of its capital city, considering your violent relationship with them.

Your options are limited to Yenegoa and p.h.
For a starter that small Ijaw part of Warri as you put it can be big enough for our capital that shouldn't be your business, just let us do our thing, we are not in a competition of who declared the capital first, just to let you and everyone know that Izon nation is prepared for any eventuality.
Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by Captain8(m): 12:12pm On Jul 27, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

When has Yoruba forced you to Join Oduduwa?
Do we even resemble each other?
Talk less of culture or language?
you correct... then removed delta state from your map..
Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by Captain8(m): 12:17pm On Jul 27, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
The same ijaw Obasanjo government almost turn their land to graveyard within a minutes. If Obasanjo had not made Jonathan president nobody know ijaw.
lazy yorubas that Ijaw boys destroyed in their own land ajegunle.....

small yorubas that Ijaw boys in 2014 almost wiped them out at abule oba and kidnapped their kings and killed their kings...then killed almost 100 opc... abeg shift.
Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by mp3ree: 12:19pm On Jul 27, 2021
SaintBishop:

Then what is stopping you from leaving with the groups you just mention? When will you igbos get it that ijaws will not play second fiddle to anyone if Nigeria break today,we want to be in command and not second in command!

But you can play second fiddle to fulanis.. Mtchew
Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by Captain8(m): 12:19pm On Jul 27, 2021
FreeIgbos:

Trash!!!

You ijaws are really punching above your weight and defecating on grasses that are taller than you.

What you wrote here is nothing but fantasies or better still delusions of grandeur, but I will correct you:

1. Southern Nigeria does not have 3 major ethnic groups but rather i.e. Igbos and Yorubas.

2. Ijaws are not more in number than Ibibios. This is common sense! Ijaws own the smallest state in Nigeria i.e. Bayelsa and has marginal population in a couple of others. However, Ibibio has a relatively big state Akwa Ibom and also has population in Cross River. Any state you go to in Nigeria, you will find Ibibio people but you will hardly see Ijaws anywhere outside P.H, Bayelsa and Delta.

3. Igbos don't want Ijaws in our nation, you will only bring nuisance value.

Lastly, Niger Delta will never be able to form one nation. Know this today and know peace. The Ibibios, Anangs, Ogonis and Igbos
no single ibo in the niger delta...
Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by Omoluabi1stborn: 12:21pm On Jul 27, 2021
Captain8:
you correct... then removed delta state from your map..

Is the whole delta state Ijaw?

You as an ijaw did u understand itshekiri language?

1 Like

Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by FreeIgbos: 12:22pm On Jul 27, 2021
Ebitimi44:

For a starter that small Ijaw part of Warri as you put it can be big enough for our capital that shouldn't be your business, just let us do our thing, we are not in a competition of who declared the capital first, just to let you and everyone know that Izon nation is prepared for any eventuality.

Word of advice: pick Yenagoa or P.H as your capital, map your boundary, even if it's not yet accurate now and others will take you serious. Otherwise, if you guys continue mouthing this ghost republic that has no reality on ground, when Nigeria finally breaks up which will definitely happen sooner than later (if you're a smart political observer you will already know this) then your worst fears will happen. Biafra and Oduduwa will end up snapping up most of the ethnicities in the Niger Delta while you will be too confused at that point to do anything.

Carve your future now!

6 Likes

Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by Captain8(m): 12:22pm On Jul 27, 2021
gidgiddy:

I have seen Oduduwa protest with my naked eyes

I have seen Biafra protest with my naked eyes

Nobody has seen any agitation or protest for Niger Delta Republic, by anybody

You only ever hear of Niger Delta Republic when the issue of Biafra comes up

Personally, I would like to see Ijaws mobilise their people and start agitating for Niger Delta Republic

I would like to see Ibibios mobilise and start doing something about the so called Ibom Republic

Mobilise your people, march the streets, fly your flags and tell the world that you want your independence
see the protest of niger delta republic in zoo

Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by FreeIgbos: 12:23pm On Jul 27, 2021
Captain8:
no single ibo in the niger delta...

Go and ask your parents or any adult around you, kiddo.
Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by Ebitimi44: 12:28pm On Jul 27, 2021
FreeIgbos:

Word of advice: pick Yenagoa or P.H as your capital, map your boundary, even if it's not yet accurate now and others will take you serious. Otherwise, if you guys continue mouthing this ghost republic that has no reality on ground, when Nigeria finally breaks up which will definitely happen sooner than later (if you're a smart political observer you will already know this) then your worst fears will happen. Biafra and Oduduwa will end up snapping upmost of the ethnicities in the Niger Delta while you will be too confused at that point to do anything.

Carve your future now!
It is not in my power to chose the capital of Niger Delta and why would you advice me to choose PH when there are also other nationalities there, what I can tell you is that Warri, PH, Yenegoa are all potential capitals of Izon nation, at least in both PH and Yenegoa there is enough Izon part that can build a decent capital, that however is our internal affair.
Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by Captain8(m): 12:31pm On Jul 27, 2021
Ekpeitit:
Niger Delta Republic is not an Ijaw dream,please delete this post immediately.
There are other big tribes in the Niger Delta like the Ibibios, Efiks, Annangs, Ikweres and so on.
I am beginning to believe that this post was written by an IPOB person to cause disagreements between Niger Delta people.

the post mean.... Ijaws minds are only on either Izon republic or niger delta republic not biafra....... the op cant speak for other tribe like igbos are doing.....

the op only respect his mouth....

ibom people dont want niger delta republic...... benin people want benin republic......do you want the op to get attacked from people?

1 Like

Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by Captain8(m): 12:34pm On Jul 27, 2021
Graysons:
How far for una? No be fulani herdsmen they carry una they play like foothball? You can't even handle ordinary fulani cow boys yet nai your mouth na sharp pass.
Pathetic!
small yoruba wey just 15 Ijaw boys used their 100 of opc head take play ball for ajegunle...
Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by Captain8(m): 12:36pm On Jul 27, 2021
SlayerForever:
I don't know how many times I will tell Ijaw people to carry their Ijaw republic and getat!
how many times we will tell those ipob dot to leave us out of their biafra?
Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by Captain8(m): 12:37pm On Jul 27, 2021
Norwichsailor:

They feel being spread across 4 or 5 states equals to large population. Realistically ibibio/efik outnumber ijaws
Ijaws are in 7states.....
Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by Captain8(m): 12:44pm On Jul 27, 2021
Norwichsailor:
Ibibios outnumber ijaws. Idk where you got your stat from
ibibios that does not even complete a full state...... Ijaws are in 7states.... Ijaws single handedly own one state and dominated two states....

1 Like

Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by Captain8(m): 12:46pm On Jul 27, 2021
FreeIgbos:

Go and ask your parents or any adult around you, kiddo.
i do not have to ask what i know.... aniomas have rejected ibo tag....so which one you talking?
Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by Captain8(m): 12:49pm On Jul 27, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

Is the whole delta state Ijaw?

You as an ijaw did u understand itshekiri language?
did you people want only the itsekiris or you want the whole delta state? because i saw warri in your map.....
if it is only the itskeris you want then dont add the whole delta state
Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by Omoluabi1stborn: 12:50pm On Jul 27, 2021
Captain8:
did you people want only the itsekiris or you want the whole delta state? because i saw warri in your map.....
if it is only the itskeris you want then dont add the whole delta state

This is our map!

Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by Ebitimi44: 12:55pm On Jul 27, 2021
FreeIgbos:

You guys are obviously not serious. You don't know your boundaries and neither do you have any idea where your capital will be yet you're talking about forming a nation, are you kidding me?

Biafra already knows its boundaries and capital city, same with Oduduwa.

Remove Warri because it's largely owned by the Itshekiri with Ijaws and Uhrobos owning parts of the suburbs. Again, I doubt the Ishekiris will ever want to share a country with Ijaws talk more of its capital city, considering your violent relationship with them.

Your options are limited to Yenegoa and p.h.
Now you have shown that You are Yoruba, so why are you being partial with Itsekiri, the territory we own in Warri and the territory we own on PH which is more?, did I make mention of Citing our capital in the Istekiri part of Warri?, is there no Ijaw part in Warri, something you need to understand is that Warri will be more secured for a capital than PH, because PH borders a large area of population which will make influx of the Igbos eminent, but Ijaw part of Warri, once the boarders is certain then behind is Itsekiri and the Sea and it will be harder for Yorubas influx from the west as Yorubas rarely travel so like I had said all options are available most preferably Warri or Yanegoa, nobody said Itsekiri must join Niger Delta but capital of Niger Delta in PH is another serious intrusion from the Igbos.
Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by Captain8(m): 12:55pm On Jul 27, 2021
limeta:

crackhead where did I say am igbo
which tribe are you?
Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by BKayy: 1:31pm On Jul 27, 2021
Captain8:
Ijaw population can be compared to igbo
LOL. Comparing a butterfly to a bird.
The right comparison is Ijaw vs Igbo in Bayelsa state alone.
I doubt Ijaw is more than Igbo in Bayelsa state

5 Likes

Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by BKayy: 1:33pm On Jul 27, 2021
Ebitimi44:

Ibibio and Efik is wrong both are not the same Ibibio is Ibibio, Efik is Efik, Nigerian Statistics is faulted but Ijaw has more states also
I was referring to both as separate entities.
Ijaw is neither more than Ibibio nor Efik.
Their major state Bayelsa is just like the desert region of the North. That is extremely sparsely populated

4 Likes

Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by BKayy: 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2021
Norwichsailor:

They feel being spread across 4 or 5 states equals to large population. Realistically ibibio/efik outnumber ijaws
They know that one na. I doubt that they are up to 1 million in total

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enugu LG Elections: Enugu Govt Declares Wednesday, February 23 Work-free Day / Primary School: Seun Osewa Corrects GazetteNGR Over Misleading Title on Tinubu / Insecurity Hindering Data Collection For Surveys - NBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.