Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,740 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria (3759 Views)

Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt / Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria / Fayose Heads To Abuja For Showdown With EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by Ebitimi44: 1:36pm On Jul 27, 2021
BKayy:

I was referring to both as separate entities.
Ijaw is neither more than Ibibio nor Efik.
Their major state Bayelsa is just like the desert region of the North. That is extremely sparsely populated
Then put the Ijaws in Rivers, Ondo, Delta, Bayelsa, Lagos, just for a start and tell me if you can actually pinpoint the exact population of the Ijaws, we have distinct state to start with and have decent population in others, Ibibio and Efik should naturally be in the ranks of Kanuri, Igala etc, Ijaw is in a class of her own

1 Like

Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by BKayy: 1:41pm On Jul 27, 2021
Ebitimi44:

Then put the Ijaws in Rivers, Ondo, Delta, Bayelsa, Lagos, just for a start and tell me if you can actually pinpoint the exact population of the Ijaws, we have distinct state to start with and have decent population in others, Ibibio and Efik should naturally be in the ranks of Kanuri, Igala etc, Ijaw is in a class of her own
Ijaw is minority in all the states you mentioned apart from Bayelsa so how come?
And none of those states is more than 5 million with the Nigerian inflated numbers, so Ijaw being a fraction can't amount to such.
Ijaw as a whole is not up to 1 million if we want to be real with ourselves. And I am not talking about the Nigerian inflated numbers where the North that is not up to 15 million was recorded 75 million.
Lets be honest with ourselves

4 Likes

Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by Captain8(m): 1:41pm On Jul 27, 2021
BKayy:

LOL. Comparing a butterfly to a bird.
The right comparison is Ijaw vs Igbo in Bayelsa state alone.
I doubt Ijaw is more than Igbo in Bayelsa state
Ijaw population is equaled to the igbos stop dodging truth

1 Like

Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by BKayy: 1:45pm On Jul 27, 2021
Captain8:
Ijaw population is equaled to the igbos stop dodging truth
LOL. Only the number of primary schools we have is more than the entire Ijaw population. In other words, if we share you people into one person in one primary schools each, we will still have many primary schools unoccupied

3 Likes

Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by KosiGee(m): 1:50pm On Jul 27, 2021
Ebitimi44:

I know what I'm saying you say Minorities in Niger Delta, all of Efik can be in Biafra or Niger Delta, all of Isoko can be in Biafra or Niger Delta but all of Ijaw can only be in Niger Delta, those minorities of Biger Delta you talk about all have options the Ijaws however have only Niger Delta as an acceptable solution, so don't make it seem like it is exactly the same situation for the Ijaws and other Niger Delta Tribes

I have a simple solution that will end this...Ijaws will be split into 4 parts. Asari Dokubo and his group will be in the new Biafra. Tompolo, Government, Chairman, Governor and all the Ijaws that answer such names will be carved into Odua republic.

Edwin Clark will be sent to the north.

The 4th and remaining part will go to the winner of a penalty shootout between Sunday Igboho and Nnamdi Kanu. If there’s sudden death, MC Oluomo and Emma Powerful will slug it out...if there’s no winner, Adeyinka Grandson will battle with Ijele aka Oyigboupdate.

Modified...
I’ve just been told that Oyigboupdate will not participate as he is ‘sabo’ and he can not be replaced by Josephat Igbokwe another efulefu...both will sell the match and lose Biafra a significant portion of Izon warriors...so Simon Ekpa will take their place.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by gidgiddy: 2:08pm On Jul 27, 2021
Captain8:
see the protest of niger delta republic in zoo

Thats a good picture, at least you guys now know what freedom fighting entails.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by Captain8(m): 2:12pm On Jul 27, 2021
BKayy:

LOL. Only the number of primary schools we have is more than the entire Ijaw population. In other words, if we share you people into one person in one primary schools each, we will still have many primary schools unoccupied
stop dodging facts... Ijaws are equal igbos... igbos used to inflate their population with aniomas ikweres, epie etc....but now that these people had stand their ground to reject ibos.... it means Ijaw are equal ibos...even more than igbos
Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by Captain8(m): 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2021
gidgiddy:

Thats a good picture, at least you guys now know what freedom fighting entails.
sorry i only deceive una to make money

Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by Nisiw365: 2:31pm On Jul 27, 2021
Ebitimi44:

Then stop forcing Oduduwa anthems on Izon nationals in South West, South West is not synonymous with Oduduwa
Izon nationals with 20k population?

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by Nisiw365: 2:33pm On Jul 27, 2021
Captain8:
lazy yorubas that Ijaw boys destroyed in their own land ajegunle.....

small yorubas that Ijaw boys in 2014 almost wiped them out at abule oba and kidnapped their kings and killed their kings...then killed almost 100 opc... abeg shift.
Just shut your mouth. Do you know how many lazy ijaws opc killed in ajegunle. Why Una no dey make mouth again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by Nisiw365: 2:35pm On Jul 27, 2021
Ebitimi44:

Hey lunatic. Only ondo state has indigineous I jaw in south west. There are no indigenous ijaws in Lagos state. Just settlers

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 27, 2021
Ebitimi44:
If there is anything both the Yorubas and the Igbos have in common, it is their clear disapproval of the Niger Delta Republic but Niger DeltaRepublic is the brainchild of the Ijaws and older than both Biafra and Oduduwa and as such we MUST stand our ground.

There are three major tribe in Southern Nigeria, Igbo, Ijaw and Yoruba and anyone who thinks the Ijaws shall join their dream Biafra or Oduduwa Republic is only Dreaming, it is quite funny how the Igbos wish to have their heartland in one Republic of Biafra and the Yorubas have their heartland in one Republic of Oduduwa but selfishly attempt to break Izon Land into two by not assimilating all of Ijaw land either into Biafra or Oduduwa as such that only Niger Delta Republic or Izon/Ijaw Republic can solve the puzzle of putting all of Ijaw land into one Republic.

I might respect both Yorubas and Igbos but annexing Izon land into their Dream Republic is quite confrontational, the minority Ijaws in Western Nigeria is forced to use Oduduwa Anthem while Nigeria still exists and each time the Igbo side try to drag us into the Biafran struggle when we had made it clear even before the emergence of Biafra that Niger Delta Republic is our trademark.

No one should try to intimidate the Ijaw nation.

Ebitimi44 Indeed.

Continue deceiving yourself while your state governor Ugwuanyi is busy gallivanting from one state to another.

You aren't proud of yourself that's why most of you hide under different Monikers to write trash.
Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by Captain8(m): 2:42pm On Jul 27, 2021
Nisiw365:

Just shut your mouth. Do you know how many lazy ijaws opc killed in ajegunle. Why Una no dey make mouth again
opc killed who? taaar....shut up with your lazy mouth.... opc that even Ijaw women beat anyhow at ondo.... we dont make mouth like brain damage igbo youths... our action speak for us..... go find the trouble of the Ijaws in ajegunle and receive better panel beating again
Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by Nisiw365: 2:53pm On Jul 27, 2021
Captain8:
opc killed who? taaar....shut up with your lazy mouth.... opc that even Ijaw women beat anyhow at ondo.... we dont make mouth like brain damage igbo youths... our action speak for us..... go find the trouble of the Ijaws in ajegunle and receive better panel beating again
Shut up. Which mumu I jaw. Opc killed so many of you lunatic like rats . do you think I'm talking about creeks where you do hide and seek. Since opc dealt with you guys, have you ever heard any noise from the 10k ijaw group in ondo state?
Now ijaws in ondo state are even speaking Yoruba langauge. They are being yorubanized

Ever since opc dealt with the ijaw settlers in ajegunle, have you ever heard any noise from them? No because they know that they will be dealt with. They aren't even indigenous to Lagos state
Oduduwa anthem are being sung in ondo schools today and your lunatic ijaws can't do anything about it

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by limeta(f): 2:56pm On Jul 27, 2021
Captain8:
which tribe are you?

how will that help you
Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by Captain8(m): 3:18pm On Jul 27, 2021
limeta:

how will that help you
have you seen me ask help from you?
Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by Norwichsailor(m): 3:21pm On Jul 27, 2021
Captain8:
ibibios that does not even complete a full state...... Ijaws are in 7states.... Ijaws single handedly own one state and dominated two states....
You're minority in all those states except bayelsa that's sparsely populated. You see ibibios in every freaking state you go to but not the same can be said about ijaws. Ibibio is a term for the ibibio/efik/annang/oron ethnic group. If we're to count pure ijaws you guys don't even own yenegoa. Clowns

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by Norwichsailor(m): 3:22pm On Jul 27, 2021
Captain8:
Ijaws are in 7states.....
And so?
You're in 7 states means? When you're minority in all of them. Very insignificant minority in states like ondo and edo. Mtchewww
Akwa-ibom alone outnumbers ijaws from ondo down to bayelsa, add our efik brothers and yall in the mud.
Being majority is not by being in many state's that you're minority in.
Every state you go to you'll see hausas and igbos and yorubas and calabar people (loose term for ibibio/efik) groups
But ijaws can't even be found in number's in fellow ss state's like edo,cross river or Akwa-ibom when you'll find ibibios in delta,rivers and bayelsa doing their business. Ijaw majority my butt

3 Likes

Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by Captain8(m): 3:25pm On Jul 27, 2021
Nisiw365:

Shut up. Which mumu I jaw. Opc killed so many of you lunatic like rats . do you think I'm talking about creeks where you do hide and seek. Since opc dealt with you guys, have you ever heard any noise from the 10k ijaw group in ondo state?
Now ijaws in ondo state are even speaking Yoruba langauge. They are being yorubanized

Ever since opc dealt with the ijaw settlers in ajegunle, have you ever heard any noise from them? No because they know that they will be dealt with. They aren't even indigenous to Lagos state
Oduduwa anthem are being sung in ondo schools today and your lunatic ijaws can't do anything about it
lol....is it yoruba man talking like this.... yorunbans wey fulani don finish for ibadan talking?
but you are in benin idp camp typing na....
yorunbans can make mouth..chai.... opc wey Ijaw women dey flog anyhow...
Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by Nisiw365: 3:29pm On Jul 27, 2021
Captain8:
lol....is it yoruba man talking like this.... yorunbans wey fulani don finish for ibadan talking?
but you are in benin idp camp typing na....
yorunbans can make mouth..chai.... opc wey Ijaw women dey flog anyhow...
Shut up oloribu lunatic. Now let me school you. I'm from Ibadan
Oyo state is not the same as ibadan

Ibadan is a city in Oyo state just like Oyo town, ogbomoso, saki

Fulani are only disturbing farmers in Oyo villages which some are 3 hrs from ibadan.
Fulani can't do anyhow to those in Ibadan apart from kidnapping on expressway and running into the Forrest

Opc killed so many I jaw settlers in ajegunle. Its not about making mouth. I'm not talking about creeks here

Minority ijaws in ondo state now bear Yoruba names, speak Yoruba , dress like Yoruba's.

Ijaws too small for mighty Ibadan alone not to talk of the whole yorubas. So take note

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by Captain8(m): 3:40pm On Jul 27, 2021
Nisiw365:

Shut up oloribu lunatic. Now let me school you. I'm from Ibadan
Oyo state is not the same as ibadan

Ibadan is a city in Oyo state just like Oyo town, ogbomoso, saki

Fulani are only disturbing farmers in Oyo villages which some are 3 hrs from ibadan.
Fulani can't do anyhow to those in Ibadan apart from kidnapping on expressway and running into the Forrest

Opc killed so many I jaw settlers in ajegunle. Its not about making mouth. I'm not talking about creeks here

Minority ijaws in ondo state now bear Yoruba names, speak Yoruba , dress like Yoruba's.

Ijaws too small for mighty Ibadan alone not to talk of the whole yorubas. So take note
yorunbans that fulanis slaughter 50 of their people in ibarapa making mouth like this? i just believe that you are in idp camp in benin republic.... fulanis now have taken over ibarapa just as they force take kogi.... dont worry fulanis are coming again....
fulanis you cant withstand na mighty Izon una fit fight?.
Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by Captain8(m): 3:42pm On Jul 27, 2021
Norwichsailor:

And so?
You're in 7 states means? When you're minority in all of them. Very insignificant minority in states like ondo and edo. Mtchewww
Akwa-ibom alone outnumbers ijaws from ondo down to bayelsa, add our efik brothers and yall in the mud.
Being majority is not by being in many state's that you're minority in.
Every state you go to you'll see hausas and igbos and yorubas and calabar people (loose term for ibibio/efik) groups
But ijaws can't even be found in number's in fellow ss state's like edo,cross river or Akwa-ibom when you'll find ibibios in delta,rivers and bayelsa doing their business. Ijaw majority my butt
oya stop crying..... we all know Ijaws are more than igbos...
Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by Norwichsailor(m): 3:50pm On Jul 27, 2021
Captain8:
oya stop crying..... we all know Ijaws are more than igbos...
Igbos? grin
First it was ibibio now igbo. I doubt you're ijaw sef

3 Likes

Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by fenibak: 3:55pm On Jul 27, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
grin cheesy which ijaw the same Nigeria ijaw or another ijaw elsewhere? This is very ridiculous well I don't blame you I blame igbo people that always eyeing on your oil.

Lol yeye Tinubu thug you must add igbos sha ni

1 Like

Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by fenibak: 3:58pm On Jul 27, 2021
Ekpeitit:
Niger Delta Republic is not an Ijaw dream,please delete this post immediately.
There are other big tribes in the Niger Delta like the Ibibios, Efiks, Annangs, Ikweres and so on.
I am beginning to believe that this post was written by an IPOB person to cause disagreements between Niger Delta people.

You see your life, ijaws are already showing you their colour

1 Like

Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by fenibak: 4:09pm On Jul 27, 2021
Captain8:
mind yourself.... respect your tribe..... dont let your tribe receive insult useless igbo is receiving.... dont insult Ijaw.....we respect Yoruba so return the respect..

Stop crying
Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by Nisiw365: 4:28pm On Jul 27, 2021
Captain8:
yorunbans that fulanis slaughter 50 of their people in ibarapa making mouth like this? i just believe that you are in idp camp in benin republic.... fulanis now have taken over ibarapa just as they force take kogi.... dont worry fulanis are coming again....
fulanis you cant withstand na mighty Izon una fit fight?.
Shut up lunatic just making mouth. Yes Fulani killed people on ibarapa. Yoruba's also killed Fulani's in Ibarapa. In fact we have been killing Fulani's since 300 years ago. Read about Oyo empire, jalumi war, osogbo war in 1840 when Ibadan warriors killed thousands of Fulani's. No be today

We killed so many Hausa/Fulani's early january in this same Ibadan this year.

Fulanis have the support of federal government and even with that we always kill them as well.
Ijaw is too small for Ibadan alone not to talk of all yorubas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by Captain8(m): 4:49pm On Jul 27, 2021
Nisiw365:

Shut up lunatic just making mouth. Yes Fulani killed people on ibarapa. Yoruba's also killed Fulani's in Ibarapa. In fact we have been killing Fulani's since 300 years ago. Read about Oyo empire, jalumi war, osogbo war in 1840 when Ibadan warriors killed thousands of Fulani's. No be today

We killed so many Hausa/Fulani's early january in this same Ibadan this year.

Fulanis have the support of federal government and even with that we always kill them as well.
Ijaw is too small for Ibadan alone not to talk of all yorubas
taar fulanis killed 50 ibarapa resident without anyone falling on their side...
iskilu wakil also killed scores of oyo people...
fulanis had been kidnappin and raping yoruba women..... fulanis evicted the whole ibadan and sent them packing to benin...
fulanis killing scores of yorubas in ondo.. fulanis have been slaughterin yorubas in cold blood... we pitied the yoruba people.... fulanis just slaughter their amotekun and opc like chicken
Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by Nisiw365: 4:53pm On Jul 27, 2021
Captain8:
taar fulanis killed 50 ibarapa resident without anyone falling on their side...
iskilu wakil also killed scores of oyo people...
fulanis had been kidnappin and raping yoruba women..... fulanis evicted the whole ibadan and sent them packing to benin...
fulanis killing scores of yorubas in ondo.. fulanis have been slaughterin yorubas in cold blood... we pitied the yoruba people.... fulanis just slaughter their amotekun and opc like chicken
Shut up just ranting. I know you are in sifia pains that your small ijaw is too small and inconsequential to great Ibadan.
You idiot even turned it to joke saying Fulani evicted the whole of Ibadan . oloribu IMO

You should worry about how we Yoruba's are getting rich with your own oil than acting comedy on nairaland spreading fairytales

Yoruba's are the majority in your oil companies in communities . That should be your concern than joking on nairaland. Olofo

Ijaws would serve yorubas till you die

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by Captain8(m): 5:17pm On Jul 27, 2021
Nisiw365:

Shut up just ranting. I know you are in sifia pains that your small ijaw is too small and inconsequential to great Ibadan.
You idiot even turned it to joke saying Fulani evicted the whole of Ibadan . oloribu IMO

You should worry about how we Yoruba's are getting rich with your own oil than acting comedy on nairaland spreading fairytales

Yoruba's are the majority in your oil companies in communities . That should be your concern than joking on nairaland. Olofo

Ijaws would serve yorubas till you die
shut up.... dont let me sent fulanis to you in that benin idp camp... oyo state is empty now because of fulanis... fulanis chase also igboho to benin idp camp... yorubas are finished..... God please give yorubas power to save themselves..
Re: Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria by Nisiw365: 5:20pm On Jul 27, 2021
Captain8:
shut up.... dont let me sent fulanis to you in that benin idp camp... oyo state is empty now because of fulanis... fulanis chase also igboho to benin idp camp... yorubas are finished..... God please give yorubas power to save themselves..
Clown . how Yoruba's are working in oil companies as engineers, physicsist, managers, CFO,CEO while your ijaw people in same oil communities are only good at pipelone security guard should be your concern rather than acting comedy on nairaland

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SHOCKING: Bola Tinubu's Location Exposed! [video] / Lagosdecides: Official Results So Far From LGAs Announced - PremiumTimes / Mynd44 Attacks Peter Obi For Attending Anambra1Son's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.