Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,750 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere (23071 Views)

Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: Don’t Compare Don Perignon To Ogogoro – Fani-kayode / Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muric Slam Afenifere / Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 27, 2021
dmbb:

Jesus was a man if you argue Provide evidence from your bible

John 10:30 NKJV — “I and My Father are one.”
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 27, 2021
dmbb:

Quran is a words of God not a words of man, no one speak in Quran but Allah.
Jesus calls Himself a Man
“Jesus said to them, “If you were Abraham’s children, you would do the works of Abraham. But now you seek to kill Me, a Man who has told you the truth which I heard from God.” John 8:39-40.

He also called himself son of man.

For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost (Luke 19:10).
Jesus said.
The Son of Man indeed goes just as it is written of him, but woe to that man by whom the Son of Man is betrayed! It would have been good for that man if he had not been born (Matthew 26:24).

If God and Jesus are the same, having the same mind, knowledge and power, then why would Jesus beg himself in the garden of Gethsemane, to spare himself from having to be crucified? Furthermore, why would Jesus ask himself why he has forsaken himself by allowing himself to be crucified?

No place Jesus say worship me
No place in the Bible does Jesus ever say, “Worship me.”

John 4:23:
But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
Notice Jesus said, “… true worshippers shall worship the Father …” So the question is, “Do you want to be a true worshiper or not?”
Jesus said only God is good.

Mark 10:18:
And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.

Congratulations for worshipping human being grin

John 12:26 KJV — If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour.
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by Pymetrics: 8:09pm On Jul 27, 2021
Post the link where Muric was comparing Buhari and Jesus. Let's read the content
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by dmbb: 8:21pm On Jul 27, 2021
Qudsi:

John 12:26 KJV — If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour.
So you have agreed that Jesus is a servant of God based on the evidences from the book that you hold as a guide. The problem is that there are a lot of Bible in circulation and they are highly contradictory. To be candid did you ever see the Original Hibru Bible in your life? Even your pastor didn't see it, they will never show you
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 27, 2021
dmbb:

[s]So you have agreed that Jesus is a servant of God based on the evidences from the book that you hold as a guide. The problem is that there are a lot of Bible in circulation and they are highly contradictory. To be candid did you ever see the Original Hibru Bible in your life? Even your pastor didn't see it, they will never show you[/s]

The problem is that you lack reasoning capacity as a sane human being. It is no fault of yours. It is because you follow an illiterate Pedophile MuhamMad.

Where exactly did you see Jesus a Servant.

If Jesus is a Servant then Allah is a Servant because for your God's Spirit and Word to be only Jesus then Allah is powerless. It is like removing my Spirit and my Soul(Word). My flesh(body) dies immediately.

Concerning ‘Isā’s creation of the birds, Mohammed was
influenced by Chapter 2 in the Greek book, The Gospel of Thomas, and
also by Chapter 36 in an Arabic book, The Gospel of a Childhood.

45 When the angels said, "O Mary, surely Allah gives you the good news
with a word from him. His name is the Christ, ‘Isā, son of Mary, exalted in
this world and in the hereafter, and of the nearer

If Jesus is a Servant then Allah is a Servant as He is a Word from him(Allah) who is exalted in this world and hereafter..

I will take it that you are an illiterate so you obviously don't know the present qu'ran you use is a Cairo produced qu'ran of 1924.

There are different other qu'rans and also other qu'ranic translations. Same thing with Hadiths. There are the Sunni Hadiths, the Shia Hadiths, etcetera.

Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by dmbb: 9:09pm On Jul 27, 2021
Qudsi:

The problem is that you lack reasoning capacity as a sane human being. It is no fault of yours. It is because you follow an illiterate Pedophile MuhamMad.

If Jesus is a Servant then Allah is a Servant because for your God's Spirit and Word to be only Jesus then Allah is powerless. It is like removing my Spirit and my Soul(Word). My flesh(body) dies immediately.

If Jesus is a Servant then Allah is a Servant as He is a Word from him(Allah) who is exalted in this world and hereafter..

I will take it that you are an illiterate so you obviously don't know the present qu'ran you use is a Cairo produced qu'ran of 1924.

There are different other qu'rans and also other qu'ranic translations. Same thing with Hadiths. There are the Sunni Hadiths, the Shia Hadiths, etcetera.
Here is where Bible called Jesus a servant
“The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has glorified his servant Jesus” (Acts 3:13).
Peter further said: “God raised up his servant” (Acts 3:26), where the title servant refers to Jesus.
Not only Peter, but the entire group of believers viewed Jesus as God’s servant. When they raised their voices together in prayer to God, in the course of their speaking to God they called Jesus “your holy servant Jesus whom you anointed” (Acts 4:27). They repeated this title also in verse 30. Consistently, Jesus was being called servant of God by the original followers of Jesus.
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by UncommonLogic: 9:20pm On Jul 27, 2021
Kdon2:

That's why it has been scary to you people when others say the want separation. You can't grow without southern growth. You are so dull and dumb. Shame

Scary for who? You sure got me mixed up with your usual scapegoat that you blame all your ills on.
I actually want all of you to vacate my State of Lagos and go back to your enclave. When you and your fellow blodas are ready to do that, then come back to complain about the people you were referring to.
Rubbish talk.
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by Kdon2: 5:36am On Jul 28, 2021
UncommonLogic:

Scary for who? You sure got me mixed up with your usual scapegoat that you blame all your ills on.
I actually want all of you to vacate my State of Lagos and go back to your enclave. When you and your fellow blodas are ready to do that, then come back to complain about the people you were referring to.
Rubbish talk.

You have no shame. Let Nigeria just try give a little chance for ibo to decide their faith. It ll be done in seconds. Nigeria done tire everybody even the north are tired of themselves. Try reason right bro.
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by UncommonLogic: 8:06am On Jul 28, 2021
Kdon2:

You have no shame. Let Nigeria just try give a little chance for ibo to decide their faith. It ll be done in seconds. Nigeria done tire everybody even the north are tired of themselves. Try reason right bro.

LMAO, I have no shame? You want Biafuro but you are all over other people's land. The day a baby is born in Biafuro he ot she is already planning how he will run to the SW but you are here spewing garbage. Even my town is all full of Igbos now, which was not the case just few years ago.
If you are serious about your cacophony of Biafuro, first thing first, move back to your evil enclave and then asked to be left alone.
Crying to have your cake while eating it is the height of stupidity, gullibility and hypocrisy.
Obviously you don't even know the true meaning of SHAME.
Look it up before posting another rubbish trash next time.
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by Kdon2: 8:32am On Jul 28, 2021
UncommonLogic:

LMAO, I have no shame? You want Biafuro but you are all over other people's land. The day a baby is born in Biafuro he ot she is already planning how he will run to the SW but you are here spewing garbage. Even my town is all full of Igbos now, which was not the case just few years ago.
If you are serious about your cacophony of Biafuro, first thing first, move back to your evil enclave and then asked to be left alone.
Crying to have your cake while eating it is the height of stupidity, gullibility and hypocrisy.
Obviously you don't even know the true meaning of SHAME.
Look it up before posting another rubbish trash next time.

It's a shame you write quite like an unintelligent and uneducated person. Your tirade about biafrans in everywhere is a testimony they can grow anywhere and every nationality does that. Yoruba, hausa, fulani and all sorts of nationality are resident among igbos in their land in the east yet they didn't pursue them out. You betray your reasoning capacity when you suppose Igbo leaving other non-igbo areas as condition for Igbo exit from the unrealistic contraption called Nigeria
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by UncommonLogic: 8:41am On Jul 28, 2021
[[s]quote author=Qudsi post=104160979]

There are different other qu'rans and also other qu'ranic translations. Same thing with Hadiths. There are the Sunni Hadiths, the Shia Hadiths, etcetera.[/quote][/s]

Dumbo fanatical Xtian IPIG terrorist monkey. You know that your useless faux bible was written by a disgraced and disgruntled king James.
Your delusional can't be cured. Just go and jump inside the Lagos lagoon.
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by UncommonLogic: 8:44am On Jul 28, 2021
Kdon2:

It's a shame you write quite like an unintelligent and uneducated person. Your tirade about biafrans in everywhere is a testimony they can grow anywhere and every nationality does that. Yoruba, hausa, fulani and all sorts of nationality are resident among igbos in their land in the east yet they didn't pursue them out. You betray your reasoning capacity when you suppose Igbo leaving other non-igbo areas as condition for Igbo exit from the unrealistic contraption called Nigeria

You are as a bat and also a lying SOB or just super low IQ.
I bet you have more Igbos outside of Biafuro than you have in Biafuro.
The day an Igbo child can crawl, he or she is already dreaming of running to my land.
Stay in your fvcking land and STFU.
Done responding to a shallow, brainwashed, low IQ troll like you.
My advice, just move to your Biafuro and you will be left alone and forgotten, try that for a change.

BYE
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by OduduwaYoruba: 9:47am On Jul 28, 2021
Moses was equally mentioned but no Christians criticize against it, surely, Islam is not a religion of Piece, if Mohamed is potent, let him fight for himself. Religion is a tool used to suppress Africa till eternity.
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by Kdon2: 8:35pm On Jul 28, 2021
UncommonLogic:

You are as a bat and also a lying SOB or just super low IQ.
I bet you have more Igbos outside of Biafuro than you have in Biafuro.
The day an Igbo child can crawl, he or she is already dreaming of running to my land.
Stay in your fvcking land and STFU.
Done responding to a shallow, brainwashed, low IQ troll like you.
My advice, just move to your Biafuro and you will be left alone and forgotten, try that for a change.

BYE

You are so shallow!
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by OPPPS: 11:26am On Aug 03, 2021
LZAA:

grin grin grin grin grin
I dey bro
PDP Wailing zombie. When will you get Sense?
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by Seun(m): 5:07pm On Dec 30, 2023
I'm overwhelmed right now; phew.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by Oloripelebe: 5:11pm On Dec 30, 2023
Seun:

We die here Oga Seun grin
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by godwinstringed1(m): 5:27pm On Dec 30, 2023
Seun:

I've been active on NL since 2015. I want to be of help with moderating. I will sweep off these bigots
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by illicit(m): 9:15pm On Dec 30, 2023
Seun:

How can I be of help?
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by Rilwayne001: 9:31pm On Dec 30, 2023
Seun:

Sorry my guy, even though you blocked me on twitter. Haha tongue grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures From The 1-Million-Man March For Magnus Abe In Port Harcout / Obono-Obla: Peter Obi Is Not Eligible To Contest Presidential Election Under LP / Biafra: IPOB Declares September 14 As “A Day Of General Strike"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.